Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Docility + Bad Leadership: A wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths. A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Docility + Bad Leadership: A wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths. A Must Read (393 Views)

PDP Accuses Police, FG Of Docility In Handling ‘attack’ On Ishaku's Residence / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / The Docility Of The South-south Leadership - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Docility + Bad Leadership: A wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths. A Must Read by IAmSkinny: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigeria as a country is a great place oozing with abundant resources, an almost perfect climatic condition and potentials and let's not forget the presence of vibrant and educated youths. Sadly over the years, all these have become a curse due to bad leadership that have been plaguing the county since inception.
I remember when I was still in primary school many years ago, we were told by our teachers that we are the leaders of tomorrow. Please when is it gonna be tomorrow? Is tomorrow not here yet? Why are we still not leaders yet? Why are the incompetent and selfish leaders of yesteryears still in power?
While we slept, while we argued over football, while we fought over petty issues like tribe and religion, these leaders of yesteryear made sure we the youths of this country remained the poetic "leaders of tomorrow" while they ruin the government with bad policy and archaic ideas.
We have been successfully regulated to the background by these selfish old men who nothing at all to offer us, save for face cap and Polo Shirt during campaign rallies. Don't tell me all our education was nothing when all we do is to lick the a$$ of these selfish old men when we should be grooming our own very own presidential, senatorial and gubernatorial candidate. They know our weak point, they know we are keyboard and social media warriors, they know we are dogs that neither bark nor bite. Yes! They know how docile and unambitious we have been all these years, they know they can divide us easily with tribe and religion but we forget they are friends with themselves! Little wonder these "old cargoes" won't mind giving out their sons and daughters in marriage to their fellow "old cargoes" while we battle, scratch, bite and fight ourselves over PDP convention and Wizkid's boxers.
We have let hate and bigotry eat deep into our very own soul (citing NL as a good example). While we were fighting over Israel and Palestine, do you realise Atiku (was once the VP) who is over 70 years is planning to contest for the presidential election? While we fought over Igbo vs Yoruba vs Hausa supremacy, alas! Our very own president (was once a the military ruler) who is over 70 years? Why do we keep recycling and supporting all these old products that have driven this county into complete stagnation? Why can't we ("we, the leaders of tomorrow "wink wrestle power from these old folks once and for all? It baffles me to even think a fellow Nigeria youth will be on social media vouching and supporting these guys that have no plans for us nor our unborn children. Are we going to let our children suffer the same thing too? Bad roads, lack of infrastructure, zero health care, unemployment, police/army brutality, corruption, clueless, archaic and incompetent leaders?
Yes we are waiting for the messiah but no messiah will come. I am your messiah, you are my messiah so why can't we just put our hands together and put to retirement our old clueless and selfish leaders? We need to cease supporting them and vouch for our very own!
Ain't tired of the empty promise's made by these greedy politicians? Ain't we tired of supporting failures upon failures? Una never tire for bad leaders?
I do not meet the age requirement neither do I have the resources but my vote will be for someone who is less than 50 years, with the potential to deliver, and a blueprint to include a good number of youths into the leadership affairs of these country.
The revolution starts now, enough of the "old cargoes" and fairly used politicians, rt enough of the empty and unfulfilled promises.
Enough of the corrupt politicians.
It's our time my fellow youths.
Mods I had to post this here because this place harbours majority of NL's traffic plus the youths of our darling country.
On a lighter note guys, do check my blog www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Docility + Bad Leadership: A wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths. A Must Read by Blackhawk01: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oya make we start, Seun for President!

Re: Docility + Bad Leadership: A wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths. A Must Read by IAmSkinny: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun... Me I will vote for you ooo, better contest oo Mods!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Festac On Fire As Petrol Tanker Falls And Explodes (video) / Nigerian Jailed In Vietnam For Import Scam / Buhari’s Age-mates Advise Him On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.