Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (22051 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2018
Ndf

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Continue

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2018
NJ h

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
continue

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2018

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ng

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2018
NH AZ
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
?

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hy

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2018
&

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
#

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
_

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Hg

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Hju

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nh

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Freedom

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2018
N!

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hb

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2018
;;

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Nkh

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gfd

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hg

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by Seyi8701: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
FxDominion:

You are absolutely right my Brother!

Te'pa mo ise owo e...ki aiye le ro e l'orun...ask God to bless your hussle...

Work hard and God will indeed bless you, it's a matter of time.

Meanwhile use the opportunity of Cryptocurrency now as the early embracer...take the advantage of this LIMITED-TIME Crypto-Currency Trading

Strategy (New Business model) to lay foundation for your FINANCIAL STABILITY in 2018 right from NOW before it's too late.

Visit the website in my signature area or get in touch with the contact details there right now!

hi give me your contact so we can talk on cryptocurrency, thank you boss
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gr

Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gerrald:
Great grand master mmiri na ari ugwu,isi mmili igbo niine.
Sir please explain this mystery to me.
There are this set of people that are been born abnormal a kind of slowpoke or something. I don't really know what the call them in english. Sir for you to understand the set of people i mean;they all look alike in facial view any where u go;be it north,east or west.
Sir i want to know what's the cause of that ailment..i have heard of different stories about it which really doest not proof fact

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you call it ailment when one was born dwarf?

Don't you know dwarfs look alike?

There are so many mysteries surrounding the earth. We leave in mystery world

These are one of them. The gods are wise. Whatever they caused to be has to be.

The truth about what you knew which is true is that those people you talked about has a kingdom in the realm of spirit

This is why you can't misunderstood their being and nature as signs of ailment

To prove it further, a healthy parents can bear forth such child

A beautiful woman or handsome man can bear forth such child

A wealthy man as well as poor man can bear forth such child

If this is proven to be true because it's true, that simply means their being and nature is not possible as a result of ailment

The gods are wise

Gerrald:
Some will say it result from sex from a spiritual wife or husband,some said is due to too much spells done by the individual parents like blood money e.t.c

Odogwu Akataaka:
If one should say it was a result of sex from spiritual wife, what about those who had never experienced sex in the dream and has no spirit spouse yet they has such son and daughter?

If one should say it is due to too much spells done by the individual parents such as blood money, I asked : what about the poor that has such child?

Could it be their own money spell failed while they had the son or what?

Mouth is meant to eat, drink and speak. No matter what may, mouth must keep to its duty.

This is why people get to say whatever they like but then, truth liveth. Mouth of the wise speaks knowledge of the truth

Tongue of the wise declares true information

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. We know the truth and the truth we know we make known to the people thus truth is life. This is why we keep saying it day and night. We never give up saying what we know is true.

Angels guide
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gerrald:
2nd question that is so confusing to me about this blood money of a thing...situation where by corpse is been kept to produce money or money been invoked; why is it that those money don't have canterfeits and they can be spent

Odogwu Akataaka:
Don't dig dip so that you don't see the spirits because arupou ala, ahụ mmụọ!

Don't bring issues of human blood money here for we don't patronize the thread

Let me briefly throw light on your question even when I have warned so that no one go on asking further in this regard

More often I do tell us the truth we need to know.
Why?
Because truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ

This is why I have made us understand times without number that spirits works with power of sacrifices

Sacrifices brings about the possibility of every request to humanity from spirit being

Sacrifices is like an exchange

When you go to beareu de change, you give a a certain currency to help you get a desired currency change

This is what sacrifices stood for

When you asked for money from spirits that gives money, they will ask for a sacrifice

The volume of what you asked for attract the possible volume for sacrifices

Because currency are owed by countries of the world while money is a spirit

Should you asked for money invocation (where wards of money comes to you in countries currency physically to be spend physically)

The gods has the power to do it hence they divine possibilities

They have great ability to do anything and to cause anything (if only one can afford to offer their desired sacrifices)

When you offer the sacrifices they asked for, they give you what you asked for hence they never owe debt

When you receive the cash as a result of the sacrifices made, the currency comes with their stamp (stamp of the spirit)

The stamp gives mandate for usage of such currency amidst human without rejection

This is why no human sees or touches such currency to reject it. No one would reject it because it has spiritual permit (spiritual stamp)

There are things about currency and money which people don't know.

If one can receive counterfeit and spend it within the border of ignorant country men, what about the possibility of spending currency that has spiritual approval?

You will spend it and even in the bank

What you have to know and understand is this, spirits has agents in every ministry and those agents serve the purpose they were sent

This makes it possible for them to achieve all things

They owe all and control all

Nothing belongs to humanity

All belongs to the gods and goddesses

This is why the wise trust in them for all all things

Haven provided answers to you question, I have to state clear while I don't patronize and encourage human blood money ritual

The reason is because, you didn't cause any one to exist

As you come here for a mission so I came and all of us are for a mission. Therefore, let kite perch and eagle perch _egbe bere, ugo bere

May it not be said that you were an obstacle towards one's mission

You must suffer for it if not in this life, after life.

For your happiness, longevity, success and joy: don't be evil

It's evil to take away one's life

We priest that help the mission has no jurisdiction even though we have, it's not to be compared with you jurisdictional judgment thus we are called to serve

Priest are like construction company. When you award them contract to build a house, they bring you bills for services

If you afford their charges, they build the house

Same way when you ask them to demolish the house

When you pay for the demolition, they serve you better, demolishing the house

Now, if you aren't house owner, you shouldn't ask construction to demolish a house which doesn't belong to you

If you know that you didn't built a house, don't ask for it's demolition.

You can't cause human and can't cause life therefore don't be guilty of blood shed

Those who did it has regretted and can't boast for peace of mind

This is why it cost dear for more sacrifices yet peace is not ascertain

Nothing like peace of mind. Ofeke won't understand this until water fill the mouth of a toad.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know by bunbit23: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gerrald:
So sir please tell me more about this mystery.no tell us more because i know many must have been wondering same like i do

Odogwu Akataaka:
Light house of wisdom is here to bring to your notice information that help your being as a human being. Any information which has nothing to do with this area can't be discussed @ light house of wisdom until it's approved. Onye mụta nke a kụziere ya, a kụziere ya ọzọ _ when one has learnt and understood the teachings as been thought, it creates room for more information/teachings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines / Dollarisation: Banks Peg Domiciliary Account Balance At $10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.