Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 (1288 Views)

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2017
If President Buhari is reelected in 2019, it means the North will complete its turn at producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. Because of that, in 2023, the Igbo would have a bargaining chip that cannot be easily swept off the carpet, in that Igbo would be the only group that has not produced president in 4th Republic.

Remember that since democracy was restored in 1999, the Yoruba have already produced a President; Niger Delta have already produced a President; by 2023 the North would have completed President Yar Ardua’s truncated tenure through President Buhari. It would then be difficult not to give the Presidency to a person of Igbo extraction in 2023.

Igbos, if we don’t play our cards right, by 2040, we may still be talking about Igbo Presidency, without much bargaining chips.

Igbos, Vote Buhari In 2019, So We Can Have A Moral Argument for Igbo Presidency in 2023.
No matter what you think Buhari has done to Igbos in the past, in 2019, vote based on this political calculation.

In politics no permanent enemies but permanent interest in the national good.

Sources:
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/12/13/​igbo-presidency-2023-why-igbos-should-vote-for-buhari-in-2019/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=927850797340195&id=911901035601838

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2017
shut up already! !

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2017
I hope this thread was not deleted. We saw other similar posts like PDP beginning search for presidential candidate

Even if you don't agree with our post or even think it is crazy, it doesn't give you the right to delete or hide it, as it conforms to the House Rules
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I have nothing sensible to contribute, so let me shut up already! !
Yes, please do. Don't take space of people who have intelligent arguments for or against the topic. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Atiku2019: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by chomchom1(f): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2017
We are 5% ... We are not interested in his government.They should knw that God of 5% is not happy with Zoo! That's y hunger is striking the zoo now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin
ComanvoteforBuhari cool
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by emmie14: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Igbos may die under APC government. Buhari should go.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2017
emmie14:
Igbos may die under APC government. Buhari should go.
Who made you a spokesman of the Igbos? sad

If Igbos implement their own #cattleranching law, why should they die? How would they die?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Yes, please do. Don't take space of people who have intelligent arguments for or against the topic. sad
I pity you,,your political conditions and aspirations are dead on arrival!!

you should vote a havoc cos you want an Igbo presidency, ,always crying and chanting about Igbo presidency for All we care,,tell us if you wanna vye for that position come 2019,,damn!!stop disgacing Igbos on this forum..

booharri kor,,pooharri ni..

this your nonsense is long over due,,nobody takes you serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Alariiwo: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Buhari will still win whether you lots vote for him or not.

And which igbo is fit for presidency in APC? The thief Peter Obi or a failure like Okorocha.

I laugh at your imaginations. Igbo presidency kor, igbo biafranism ni

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I pity you,,your political conditions and aspirations are dead on arrival!!

you should vote a havoc cos you want an Igbo presidency, ,always crying and chanting about Igbo presidency for All we care,,tell us if you wanna vye for that position come 2019,,damn!!stop disgacing Igbos on this forum..

booharri kor,,pooharri ni..

this your nonsense is long over due,,nobody takes you serious anymore.
It is people like you that deceived the vibrant leader Nnamdi KANU. Today you have found another song to sing. Political prostitution sad cheesy
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by wirinet(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
If President Buhari is reelected in 2019, it means the North will complete its turn at producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. Because of that, in 2023, the Igbo would have a bargaining chip that cannot be easily swept off the carpet, in that Igbo would be the only group that has not produced president in 4th Republic.

Remember that since democracy was restored in 1999, the Yoruba have already produced a President; Niger Delta have already produced a President; by 2023 the North would have completed President Yar Ardua’s truncated tenure through President Buhari. It would then be difficult not to give the Presidency to a person of Igbo extraction in 2023.

Igbos, if we don’t play our cards right, by 2040, we may still be talking about Igbo Presidency, without much bargaining chips.

Igbos, Vote Buhari In 2019, So We Can Have A Moral Argument for Igbo Presidency in 2023.
No matter what you think Buhari has done to Igbos in the past, in 2019, vote based on this political calculation.

In politics no permanent enemies but permanent interest in the national good.

Sources:
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/12/13/​igbo-presidency-2023-why-igbos-should-vote-for-buhari-in-2019/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=927850797340195&id=911901035601838

This is the same thing I was explaining to some Igbo guys in my office. The most practical way for the igbos to have the presidency in 2023 is to support Buhari to ensure he wins reelection. If Atiku or any other northerner wins the election, it is most likely the person would complete 8 years. So the igbos will have to wait till 2027 to have a shot at the presidency.

If the igbos want to take the 2027 route, then they must produce the vice president in 2023, but then in Nigeria, it is near impossible for a V.P to take over from his principal while he is alive. If Yaradua had not died Jonathan would never have taken over from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

And which igbo is fit for presidency in APC? The thief Peter Obi or a failure like Okorocha.

Ever since Okorocha declared his intention to contest in 2023, you have been speaking out against him. He will not mould your statue. So, go and sit down. cheesy
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2017
wirinet:

This is the same thing I was explaining to some Igbo guys in my office. The most practical way for the igbos to have the presidency in 2023 is to support Buhari to ensure he wins reelection. If Atiku or any other northerner wins the election, it is most likely the person would complete 8 years. So the igbos will have to wait till 2027 to have a shot at the presidency.

If the igbos want to take the 2017 route, then they must produce the vice president in 2023, but then in Nigeria, it is near impossible for a V.P to take over from his principal while he is alive. If Yaradua had not died Jonathan would never have taken over from him.
You are a wise man.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by lastempero: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Please all we need is a good leader in respective of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Bari22: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Tell em please
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

Lol. Brace up for serious verbal assault.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
It is people like you that deceived the vibrant leader Nnamdi KANU. Today you have found another song to sing. Political prostitution sad cheesy
check all my post and see if I have supported any politician in this zoo be you who. .

lemme just reserve my comment for the sake of ban!!continue in your delusions..

but stop disgracing Igbo race.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by chiagozien(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Buharidefender there will be no voting in the land of rising sun.
Carry your buhari and go elsewhere.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Alariiwo: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Ever since Okorocha declared his intention to contest in 2023, you have been speaking out against him. He will not mould you. Go and sit down.

Lmao..

Why would he mould me when Ojukwu and Zik are there begging for their own statues.

I have told you the plain truth, By 2019, Rochas will step down as Governor and will lose whatever influence he is enjoying now. Let the fat fool keep feeling himself. It will dawn on him soon enof.

The next president after PMB will be from the south (no micro-zoning) and that person is Osinbajo. You can take that to the bank
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

Igbophobia spotted. ..I bet you are typing this from your brown roof at ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by wirinet(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2017
lastempero:
Please all we need is a good leader in respective of his tribe.

That is if you are talking about the advance world where a sizeable percentage of the population is literate, but in third world countries where poverty, ignorance and illiteracy affects a substantial percentage of the population, primordial sentiments like tribe, religions, vote buying and outright rigging is the order of the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by emmie14: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Who made you a spokesman of the Igbos? sad

If Igbos implement their own #cattleranching law, why should they die? How would they die?
Go away with your deception. Igbos have suddenly become your friends since after the civil war because you want Igbos votes. Igbos can wait till 2030 0kay. Atiku must definitely divide northern votes. South south is Predominantly PDP same as south east. Your useless faith lies in Bola Tinubu. Keep begging him as you been doing since Atiku derailed from APC. The hardship you injected in Nigeria is hunting against your reelection. Now fuel is scarce because is Christmas. Igbos are travelling . #145 from #87 per litre, subsidies removed. You wicked and nonchalant party.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

check all my post and see if I have supported any politician in this zoo be you who. .

lemme just reserve my comment for the sake of ban!!continue in your delusions..

but stop disgracing Igbo race.
By calling Nigeria a zoo, you must be.ex IPOB. Well Igbo and IPOB are two different things. If IPOB is your politics, Igbo Presidency 2023 is other people's politics. Respect that and stop trying to bamboozle the Igbo nation with talk about 'disgracing' the Igbo nation.

Or are you pained that Igbo Presidency 2023 will succeed where your cause has not?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Alariiwo: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Igbophobia spotted. ..I bet you are typing this from your brown roof at ogbomosho

Nope.. typing from Owerri.

What is there to hate about igbos? Do you still have the "anti-igbo" songs in circulation back then in the North? That is the real igbophobia.

If you can get a link, go back and check the lyrics slowly.. You'll understand that you're an endangered specie of tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2017
emmie14:

Go away with your deception. Igbos have suddenly become your friends since after the civil war because you want Igbos votes. Igbos can wait till 2030 0kay. Atiku must definitely divide northern votes. South south is Predominantly PDP same as south east. Your useless faith lies in Bola Tinubu. Keep begging him as you been doing since Atiku derailed from APC. The hardship you injected in Nigeria is hunting against your reelection. Now fuel is scarce because is Christmas. Igbos are travelling . #145 from #87 per litre, subsidies removed. You wicked and nonchalant party.

If Buhari wins reelection, the North, Niger Delta and Yoruba would have produced president. It will then be Igbo's turn. A Mazi must be president in 2023.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by emmie14: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2017
wirinet:

If the igbos want to take the 2027 route, then they must produce the vice president in 2023, but then in Nigeria, it is near impossible for a V.P to take over from his principal while he is alive. If Yaradua had not died Jonathan would never have taken over from him.
Are you actually supporting Buhari's reelection? Give reasons to back your campaign for Buhari apart from Igbo presidency 2023. Remember Nigerians will be alive to see 2023. APC =hardship
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

Nope.. typing from Owerri.

What is there to hate about igbos? Do you still have the "anti-igbo" songs in circulation back then in the North? That is the real igbophobia.

If you can get a link, go back and check the lyrics slowly.. You'll understand that you're an endangered specie of tribes in Nigeria.
International Criminal Court cannot allow that. That was propably just political act not genocidal intent. Or have you heard such song since...?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nwodosis(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2017
The Op has a point there!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Alariiwo: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
By calling Nigeria a zoo, you must be.ex IPOB. Well Igbo and IPOB are two different things. If IPOB is your politics, Igbo Presidency 2023 is other people's politics. Respect that and stop trying to bamboozle the Igbo nation with talk about 'disgracing' the Igbo nation.

Or are you pained that Igbo Presidency 2023 will succeed where your cause has not?

See pot calling kettle black.. majority if not all of you once referred to Nigeria as a zoo during the late Kanu (of cursed memory) craze. Some irrelevant ones still do.

Presidency is too delicate to be handed to an hate filled tribe. You lots are better off being lord over.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Why Igbos Should Vote For Buhari In 2019 by wirinet(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

Lmao..

Why would he mould me when Ojukwu and Zik are there begging for their own statues.

I have told you the plain truth, By 2019, Rochas will step down as Governor and will lose whatever influence he is enjoying now. Let the fat fool keep feeling himself. It will dawn on him soon enof.

The next president after PMB will be from the south (no micro-zoning) and that person is Osinbajo. You can take that to the bank

I agree that Rochas does not have what he takes to be Nigeria's president, he is no different from Fayose. I would advice the igbos to start grooming one or two credible candidates. Ekwerenmadu would not be a bad choice, he seems cool headed and has political clout. I would have loved to see Tony Elumelu at the presidency, but then he has very little political value.

One Igbo man that has the greatest chance of being president after Buhari is Amaechi, he has the support of Tinubu and the northern political elite. He would be a compromise candidate of the North just like Obasanjo was in 1999, but then the core igbos do not see him as true Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibom Deep Seaport Press Release / Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles / Hon. Ben Rolland Igbakpa: The Man For The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.