Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile (27125 Views)

Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / TH Has Agreed To Buy 9mobile, Nigeria’s 4th Largest Telecoms Provider. / Smile To Buy 9mobile? This Doesn't Look Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by loadedvibes: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Goo o
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Nickymichy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls glo should be removed.... Pls! Pls!! Pls!!!
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by LilSmith55(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
biobab23:
Wow after I submitted $21B my company no reach final wow

Sorry ur bid is very short, we ar selling it for $1tn
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by LilSmith55(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nickymichy:

Why praying glo shud be remove,...? Imagine deir Glo data + fast network 9mobile...= Beast

3 Likes

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by jimyjames(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
thank God MTN didn't make the list grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by othman11(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Since MTN did not make the cut i see GLO as the potential owners of 9mobile asset.
Imagine glo(Data Volume) + 9mobile(speed) = BEAST MODE!! cool

Glo subscribers will smile again
cheesy cheesy
Stop imagining.
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Mrkumareze(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
SMILE can do better.
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by valinno(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
is alright
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Smile is going to buy the company
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by aylipple: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sell 9mobile to Glo abi na slow and watch the network die a slow and painful death. If I'd my way, I'd sell 9mobile to Smile.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by lekonso: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please don't sell to GLO. GLO is too slow.
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by despam(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
aylipple:
Sell 9mobile to Glo abi na slow and watch the network die a slow and painful death. If I'd my way, I'd sell 9mobile to Smile.

Smile data package will be die ooo. They are expensive already. I know it will make sense selling to Smile. I am afraid of their prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by lereinter(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
JimloveTM:
MTN hasn't recovered.
mtn sshould carry their xenophobic away
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Anulux(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by heysquare(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
smile wud smile to av it.
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by francofoks: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
smile all the way...
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by PVision2020(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Boye Onasanya + Mike Adenuga. Omoluabi connection. Glo already won the bid. #gbam.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by olayinkajnr(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Make God let make glo buy am successfully
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
InternetGenius:
9mobile network now has compainies awaiting to acquire the network. Smile, Globacom, Airtel, Helios and Teleolgy Holdings Limited are now the top five bidders. Meanwhile, MTN group did not make it to the final bid So, out of the five bidders, who will be the eventual buyer in a matter of weeks?

As 9mobile company gets closer to its final bidder, Boye Onasanya, the CEO of 9mobile said it will have more extensive discussions with the shortlisted parties.

"We are now moving on to the next phase, with plans for more extensive discussions and interaction with shortlisted parties, one of whom will emerge a final bidder in the coming weeks," Onasanya said."

Before this time, it was 16 companies that tendered expression of interest to 9mobile final advisor, Barclays.

In July 2017, Etisalat informed the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, that it have pulled out of 9mobile as a result of controversies surrounding the repayment of a[b] $ 1.2 million loan taken by the bank.[/b]

Cc;lalasticlala

Sources: https://prexblog.com/airtel-smile-glo-make-final-five-to-buy-9mobile/
@ bolded, wrong info pls correct. I would think you mean billion and company not bank! Blog rightly pls
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Smile cool cool

...otherwise, it goes to Helios-2nd in line to scoop the deal.
Final word cool.

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by princetom1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nickymichy:

Why? Don't u want good network of 9ja mobile and cheap price of data and call? of Glo? Or u are afraid other network will go extinct with that combination?
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by adeoba2008(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Glo taking over will be a very bad market for 9Mobile. It should have been the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by zoedew: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks to God Empty Hen did not make it! The Yellow Fever Network Everywhere You Go!!
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by zoedew: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
InternetGenius:
The change of Etisalat to 9mobile interest every company to own it. I myself i like d name 9mobile the way d design is, is making sense. But d problem now is why is it other companies wants to acquire 9mobile? Even 9mobile themselves didn't say they want to sell 9mobile.

Welcome back to Nigeria! Do please get familiar!!
Re: Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile by zoedew: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
princetom1:

Why? Don't u want good network of 9ja mobile and cheap price of data and call? of Glo? Or u are afraid other network will go extinct with that combination?

The Down syndrome corporate and business culture of GLO is certain to corrupt the 9mobile Brand even where they compete as different brands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.