Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos (28817 Views)

Ahmed Idimi Shares On A Private Jet (Photo) / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by lawal28c: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Subahanallah... Matan mutum kuma with make up a public picture??

Toh Allah kyauta
oga commot for here abeg
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Bigprick9inches: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
My gf still fine pass am even without makeup
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by nototribalist: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
I thought they said headslammers Don't do all these things like make-up. Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Now that is make up!
Not all these masquerade looking thing people do up and down

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Bevista: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
MrMoney007:
Foolish thing from a motionless father.

All I see is the manifestation of Niger Delta oil.
More often than not, those who say this are not even from the ND region.
---
I'm sure that if your favourite (Atiku) becomes the president, you won't bother about him using ND money. And don't tell me about Intels, cos it's all oil money as well, else let him relocate it to Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by omariano: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Shut ur gruffly lousy mouth up!!! What is her Father's business with this picture? Sha am not surprise.. As una head dey flat na so una brain be!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by judecares1(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2017
do you wish to travel to any part of the world or you wish to travel home for christmas holiday
we are here for you,to assist you with all kind of visa,hotel reservations and booking of any kind of ticket
pls kindly private me
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2017
FTrebirth:
she has added weight.

Her pvssy has been fvcked
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Mike008(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by trigonometry: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
so her name didn't change from buhari to indimi or what ever the name is when she got married. wonders shall not cease to end.
its western culture for a married woman to change her name to that of her spouse. According to Islam, A married woman still bears her father's name because her father remains permanent, but a spouse can change at anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by MrMoney007: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Bevista:
More often than not, those who say this are not even from the ND region.
---
I'm sure that if your favourite (Atiku) becomes the president, you won't bother about him using ND money. And font tell me about Intels, cos it's all oil money as well else let him relocate it to Adamawa.

Afonja have spoken
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by sekem: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Over fineness

Chai tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by anonimi: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Rochas : Baba this your daughter fine oh, I think she deserves a statue
PMB : Anything you say ! I trust you to always deliver. grin

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by opribo(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok good but they keep showing us this Zara, where is the Buha's son they said married an Ibo girl during campaign.

This very people should fear God O.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by hgnbello(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
OP u smoke weed for asking dat question.. are u asking isnt she beautiful?
come one..
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by blackpanda: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Ericaikince:
Na one person go still dey yansh her

She is married so shut your mouth!
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Tonytonex(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
I DON'T LIKE THAT DRAWING ON HER HAND.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Tonytonex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Her pvssy has been fvcked
IS THAT THE REASON SHE ADDED WEIGHT?
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
NOTHING CAN MAKE ME STOP HATING MAKEUP
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tonytonex:
IS THAT THE REASON SHE ADDED WEIGHT?

Yes she don get belle angry
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by felixsjesusemen(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na only pic u dey snap...
VP nor get daughter
showcase
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Tonytonex(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Yes she don get belle angry
LoL
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Anulux(f): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Comrsum: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Just pray for your daughter to be like her, instead of insulting her because you and your father can't be like them again.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Achillesdam500(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrMoney007:

Hater
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Comrsum: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Comrsum:
Just pray for your daughter to be like her, instead of insulting her because you and your father can't be like them again.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by ADIEMUS(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Comrsum:
The fact that you are hopeless doesn't mean everyone is as hopeless as you are.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
This gal fine sha
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Jelal0007(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrMoney007:

All I see is a manifestation of senseless passed 4rm ur father's generation unto you.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Brookinfo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wow!!! Good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged / Benue Killings: Youths Raise Militia Group To Tackle Herdsmen / Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.