Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic (48223 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jamesibor: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zahra Buhari subs his father and members of the cabal on twitter.

https://twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/955059487785848834?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jdluv(f): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
now she has seen the workS of her father On the nation

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Warship: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
No wonder the spirit of accident left her.
When we stand for justice & truth, we are certain to escape judgment

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Ofodirinwa: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Cyynthialove(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
And they keep deceiving the gullible Nigerians.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jamesibor: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Warship:
No wonder the spirit of accident left her.

When we stand for justice & truth, we are certain to escape judgment

This would have been funny if it wasn't serious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by PFRB: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmm. Something is a brewing. Something. is is is is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Warship: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

You are in the Spirit.

Buhari will jettison Rotational Presidency which will lead to the end of One Nigeria.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by AngryNaijaMan: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
I thought this was fake until I went to her twitter feed to read it. Wow! There could be evil plan by Buhari and his cabal.
Below is YarKafanchan's reply to her.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by NaijaMutant(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
ok
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by SLAPMUMU: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zahra don join "Wailers " nea?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by greatgod2012(f): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think something is happening underneath which we're not yet in the know, but definitely, it shall be well and fine for this country.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by SadiqBabaSani: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
unfit buhari indeed. Buhari is dooms day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by SalamRushdie: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hope she hasn't eaten any of Nigerias cowries because when we eject her useless father we will probe every hair on them ..Buharo must pay for destroying Nigeria's middle class

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari must leave Aso Rock along with Aisha, Zahra etc...

13 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by DRISKLEF(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonsense. Buhari is a decease to human existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by HisSexcellency(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
This has gone pass be careful
There is something sinister going on in Aso rock

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by sweetonugbu: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
I sit-down de look
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nonaira1: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by herraph: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
I thought this was fake until I went to her twitter feed to read it. Wow! There could be evil plan by Buhari and his cabal.
Below is YarKafanchan's reply to her.

Who is yarkanchan , smh. We will vote massively for baba. Until our goal is complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by purest21(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2018
3 hardest things of life:

Advising a girl in love
Advising a man with money
Advising a Buhari supporter

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by harryobi: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Where is Ngeneukwenu?

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by RZArecta2(m): 4:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning Zahra cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Atiku2019: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2018
I Stand With Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by eagleeye2: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2018
The wife first burst out sometime a year ago. She was shushed.
Again she has voiced out again and following that is the beloved Zahra. But some youths who don't have the privileges of these two are hell bent on supporting this evil government. #Kwantinu
But remember the sufferings and whatever that will follow it will touch every tribe and the masses are the same irrespective of tribe or religion.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by eagleeye2: 4:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Atiku2019:
I Stand With Atiku
Please respect yourself and distance yourself from this thread. What fvcking Atiku are you talking about? Another Fulani that will just further destroy the country?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by eagleeye2: 4:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Maybe he's truly Jubrin from Sudan after all. undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jamesibor: 5:02am On Jan 22, 2018
harryobi:
Where is Ngeneukwenu?

He's gone to deliver food to omenkalives in the bush where he's been hiding since his masters came calling on new year day.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by cursedAbiola(f): 5:44am On Jan 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari must leave Aso Rock along with Aisha, Zahra etc...
TonyeBarcanista my sweetheart kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by cursedAbiola(f): 5:46am On Jan 22, 2018
sarrki do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jieta: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2018
mother and daughter turning against the president; i won't be carried away by all this because something is definitely wrong.

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.