Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC (6072 Views)

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
sindycurve4u:
Bro has verification begin in ifo?
Yes, Since Monday and will close on Friday except the date is extended.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process
You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Sir/Ma, Am not a Kid. I Know the L.G.A I Chose. I Selected Ifo but my name appears in Abeokuta North
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
sindycurve4u:
Hello bro,has verification started in ifo?
Pls msg me on 08067374992...thanks
Yes, No dull urself but first check ur preselection status before u go there.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by McShime(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

Start with STATE and LGA.

Make sure you follow instructions so we can track the issues.

#NPowerNG

ONDO and AKOKO NORTH EAST LGA
Please, I just got my LGA now... Just want to confirm, if the verification period will be extended? If yes till when?
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Db55889(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2017
mercyp001:

Likewise Ado Ekiti. Pls,what is d latest about d physical verification in Ekiti State. Kindly update us. Thanks
Hi, I just sent you a mail request, kindly respond...I just need to ask a few questions on the PV
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by ajatim(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Pathman:
Yes, I am 100% sure, Infact so many people were affected by this in Ifo Local Govt. today. To make it more clearer. I originated from Ijebu Ode Local Govt. of Ogun State and currently residing in Ifo Local Govt. which is the same Local Govt. of residence I selected during application but my name appeared in Abeokuta North Local Govt. when I checked from the portal. Where will my verification now hold because we have 2 days to go?
. where is the venue of verification for Abeokuta North. And have they started verification in the local govt. How do I get to the venue from sango
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Heybey: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2017
@npower, your officials at AMAC told us to submit our documents for the PV exercise yesterday but to our surprise, they said that is the end of the exercise.
I dont think the process is right because some applicants documents could be misplaced or they might not work on all the submissions.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by azelab: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

Noted sir.

Good morning sir, like when should i be expecting the feed back sir. My name is not on the list placed in my LGA, BWARI FCT LGA.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2017
ajatim:
. where is the venue of verification for Abeokuta North. And have they started verification in the local govt. How do I get to the venue from sango
Yeah they've started. From Sango, board a bus going to Abeokuta, alight @ either Brewery or Lafenwa and ask the driver of the direction to Abeokuta North Local Govt Secretariat (Akowonjo). Just prepare like #1,500 for the T-Fare. Thanks
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by sindycurve4u(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes bro..i checked it says ifo local goverment....please when do they close?
Pathman:
Yes, No dull urself but first check ur preselection status before u go there.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
sindycurve4u:
Yes bro..i checked it says ifo local goverment....please when do they close?
Their working hours is between 8:00 to3:30pm
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Heybey:
@npower, your officials at AMAC told us to submit our documents for the PV exercise yesterday but to our surprise, they said that is the end of the exercise.
I dont think the process is right because some applicants documents could be misplaced or they might not work on all the submissions.

Kindly check the Npower portal for your physical verification venue

www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
McShime:

ONDO and AKOKO NORTH EAST LGA
Please, I just got my LGA now... Just want to confirm, if the verification period will be extended? If yes till when?
Thanks in anticipation...

Kindly do your verification in due time.

Do not wait until the end of the whole process sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by benueguy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pathman:
Yes, I am 100% sure, Infact so many people were affected by this in Ifo Local Govt. today. To make it more clearer. I originated from Ijebu Ode Local Govt. of Ogun State and currently residing in Ifo Local Govt. which is the same Local Govt. of residence I selected during application but my name appeared in Abeokuta North Local Govt. when I checked from the portal. Where will my verification now hold because we have 2 days to go?
Pls can you provide me with the direct link to the portal where I can check where I was posted to?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by SmartAleck: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

Start with STATE and LGA.

Make sure you follow instructions so we can track the issues.

#NPowerNG

Abuja AMAC centre is disorganized. Even when we have recieved the text message, they still make us look for our name and serial number on a list that is so disorganized.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by mercyp001(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly do your verification in due time.

Do not wait until the end of the whole process sir.
Sir,physical verification is yet to start in Ekiti state and d closing date is 15th. Pls,come to our aid.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by PhardFarm: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
SmartAleck:

Abuja AMAC centre is disorganized. Even when we have recieved the text message, they still make us look for our name and serial number on a list that is so disorganized.

Very disorganized!!!.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by PhardFarm: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check the Npower portal for your physical verification venue

www.npower.gov.ng

@npower you didn't answer his/her question, the post said his/her venue for PV is AMAC but instead of carrying out the physical verification,your staff told them to submit their credentials and go
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
benueguy:

Pls can you provide me with the direct link to the portal where I can check where I was posted to?
like the way you confirmed ur preselection status on www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Osasann: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
all is well in Edo State. d verification is fast and peaceful. my question is can i change my local government of residence.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
PhardFarm:

@npower you didn't answer his/her question, the post said his/her venue for PV is AMAC but instead of carrying out the physical verification,your staff told them to submit their credentials and go

Okay, Noted sir .

We are working on it.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by benueguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pathman:
like the way you confirmed ur preselection status on www.npower.gov.ng
Thank you bro
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by mudaim87(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm asked to bring my Npower Reference ID Number during my physical verification and I really lost it, please how can I retrieve it?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Lyand94: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
successfully Verified @ Ifako Ijaiye LGA in Lagos state. Stress free exercise
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by ekoyo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Primusinterpares:
dear npower... This is my issue.
Went to Jos north local govt area to Physically verify but my name was not on that list...That's like after spending two days... Was told to Recheck with my BVNto confirm d local govt, Only to discover that I have to do it in sapele local govt area.
Although I had to be swift to move to sapele to do the PV.(Presently travelling to Sapele Delta state by night vehicle ) so I can do it before Friday the said closing date.
My plea is for me to be posted back to Jos north for my assignment. This is because of the agricultural prospect In Jos. Hence my choice of state..
Thanks.
I anticipate your favourable response
hello WATS d agricultural prospects like in jos am really interested...u can contact me on ekoyochuks@yahoo.com
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Underboss: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
@NpowerNg
Am yet to receive my November stipend meanwhile others were paid yesterday. What should I do?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by neejah1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
): 9:26pm
Pls npower I couldn't find my name on the list even after confirming my local govt of residence on the website with my bvn, pls what do I do?The officials are not attending to people with this issue saying that our names are not on the list. Please what do I do?I have complained to your social media channels but no response. Pls help me. The name is OLISA TEMITAYO and the local government is O!orunda lg in Osogbo,osun state. Thanks so much
Thank you
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by tibaonnet: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have been reporting this Ekiti issue since but all I got is "we are working on it" yet the issue is not addressed. Anyway, it's not possible they end the exercise tomorrow while a whole state has not done and npower is helpless in getting the issue resolved.
I know npowerng will ignore all these lamentations about physical verification in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by slizzyb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls wat is the fate of those not selected but applied this year,,, will they fall on supplementry if there is anything like dat or wat for next year to reapply??
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2017
tibaonnet:
I have been reporting this Ekiti issue since but all I got is "we are working on it" yet the issue is not addressed. Anyway, it's not possible they end the exercise tomorrow while a whole state has not done and npower is helpless in getting the issue resolved.
I know npowerng will ignore all these lamentations about physical verification in Ekiti state.

Do not panic sir, We are working on resolving all your complains shortly.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2017
slizzyb:
Pls wat is the fate of those not selected but applied this year,,, will they fall on supplementry if there is anything like dat or wat for next year to reapply??

Stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channels for other better opportunity would come.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Lyand94:
successfully Verified @ Ifako Ijaiye LGA in Lagos state. Stress free exercise

Wow, Excellent smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Viisaus Technology Limited Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.