Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC (6068 Views)

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Toluky85:

The only thing we can do on this site is to check d preselected applicants

www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
holushigo:
well done npower, in Ogbomoso South LGA in Oyo State, the officer in charge say that he will not collect statement of result for the physical verification unless they provide their original certificate, please help us look to it

Okay,

Noted Sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
AnodaIT:
In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State
The officials are subjecting people to unnecessary difficulties
They refused to paste the names and instead told people to line up under the sun while they call out the hundreds of names one by one.

If you miss your name, you come back the next day
Today Wednesday when other centers are having less crowd, Abak is yet to verify almost half of the pre-selected

Okay,

Noted sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
benueguy:

I have similar problem. Also I'm a serving corper. I don't have discharge certificate yet. What do I do about this?

Kindly paste the link for us to check our LG of deployment. Please reply us ASAP

Discharge certificate is part of the requirement sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by PStacks(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

Start with STATE and LGA.

Make sure you follow instructions so we can track the issues.

#NPowerNG

dear N-power team. I want to ask.

what happens if your name came out under your local government of origin (Ogun state) but your local government of residence is AMAC in abuja. Is there a way u can still be verified under your residence local govt in abuja instead of travelling all the way down to ogun.?

Your swift response would be appreciated so I know what to do.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Toriaking: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Job opportunity available at https://jobplaceng..com.ng
Visit site for more info.
We update our site daily for better access
We are planning on opening an outsourcing firm,if you want to be one of our first candidates subscribe for alerts. Don't be left out
Visit https://jobplaceng..com.ng/
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Discharge certificate is part of the requirement, sir.
I'm facing same issue sir. This means we are disqualified?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Discharge certificate is part of the requirement sir.

I'm facing the same issue, sir. This means we are disqualified?
During the application process, we fill out that we are serving. So where do you expect us to get the certificate?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by mercyp001(f): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
OLUWASEUNOJS:

@N-power, TODAY, WEDNESDAY, 13TH DEC. 2017. TIME: 12NOON.

please we Ido/Osi Applicants of Ekiti state are yet to start our verification and there is no reliable information about when we are starting.

Many of us have been loitering round the local govt since last week.

Please help us to contact those in charge.
THANKS
Likewise Ado Ekiti. Pls,what is d latest about d physical verification in Ekiti State. Kindly update us. Thanks
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by benueguy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Pls the direct link
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
@Npower What's the implication of registering for Npower with two names while all certificates and ID cards are carrying three names on it?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by otusnora(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
PV going on smoothly at ukwuani LGA of Delta state. Just that they re asking applicants for money. Saying its for transportation.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Ojemedad: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

Start with STATE and LGA.

Make sure you follow instructions so we can track the issues.

#NPowerNG

I can't recall my reference number, is there anyway I can get it
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by neejah1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thank you npower. The name is Olisa Temitayo, and the local government of residence is Olorunda local government in Osogbo,Osun state. God bless u for this kind gesture
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process
You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Yes, I am 100% sure, Infact so many people were affected by this in Ifo Local Govt. today. To make it more clearer. I originated from Ijebu Ode Local Govt. of Ogun State and currently residing in Ifo Local Govt. which is the same Local Govt. of residence I selected during application but my name appeared in Abeokuta North Local Govt. when I checked from the portal. Where will my verification now hold because we have 2 days to go?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
@n-power, At exactly 2pm today, (wednesday, 13/12/17), an official later came around to the proported verification venue, Ekiti Parapo College, Ido ekiti.

He pasted the list and addressed us to note our serial nos on the list. However, he stressed that he cant ascertain if the verification will hold again this week(thursday and friday) but hopefully nextweek.

Betterstill, text message would b sent on the kickstart day. or it will be annouced on ekiti radio.

My opinion;

(1) npower should unravel the unnecessary delay in the verification of ekiti applicants as whole.

(2) npower should be firm that the verification is to be extended to nextweek clear the air on the uncertainty that this delay might generate

my question is

(1) why is that no local govt in ekiti state has started verification in general?

(2) sms to be sent in respect of when that of ido osi will kickstart, who will send the sms. ekiti or federal npower.

(3) what will be our fate, once it is closing on friday and they are saying it will takes till nextweek before they can start.

MY POSITION: when i considered all these unclear scenes, i have made up my mind to be coming to the venue till friday.

Who knows, things might changed.

Thank to the npower #team
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by dhantey324(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
I saw a list in my LGA and my name wasn't there, even though I got the congratulatory SMS and my BVN details was confirmed on the checking website. The LGA is Ifo LGA Ogun state.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by sindycurve4u(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello bro,has verification started in ifo?
Pls msg me on 08067374992...thanks
Pathman:
Yes, I am 100% sure, Infact so many people were affected by this in Ifo Local Govt. today. To make it more clearer. I originated from Ijebu Ode Local Govt. of Ogun State and currently residing in Ifo Local Govt. which is the same Local Govt. of residence I selected during application but my name appeared in Abeokuta North Local Govt. when I checked from the portal. Where will my verification now hold because we have 2 days to go?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
dhantey324:
I saw a list in my LGA and my name wasn't there, even though I got the congratulatory SMS and my BVN details was confirmed on the checking website. The LGA is Ifo LGA Ogun state.
@ dhantey324, which LGA do u reside and what is ur LG of origin?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by sindycurve4u(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bro has verification begin in ifo?
Pathman:
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by dhantey324(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pathman:

I reside in Ifo.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by dhantey324(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
sindycurve4u:
Bro has verification begin in ifo?

Yes
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Primusinterpares(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
dear npower... This is my issue.
Went to Jos north local govt area to Physically verify but my name was not on that list...That's like after spending two days... Was told to Recheck with my BVNto confirm d local govt, Only to discover that I have to do it in sapele local govt area.
Although I had to be swift to move to sapele to do the PV.(Presently travelling to Sapele Delta state by night vehicle ) so I can do it before Friday the said closing date.
My plea is for me to be posted back to Jos north for my assignment. This is because of the agricultural prospect In Jos. Hence my choice of state..
Thanks.
I anticipate your favourable response
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by sindycurve4u(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks
dhantey324:

Yes
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by oloyedayo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check the Npower portal for your physical verification venue

www.npower.gov.ng
I got to my local government secretariat to discover that my first name(oladayo) has been changed to okunlola. All other details are mine( phone no, email address, residential address and date of birth. What should I do.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by xtivin(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
@npower, Akure south is demanding for Electricity bill, is this acceptable?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Goovo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
xtivin:
@npower, Akure south is demanding for Electricity bill, is this acceptable?
Yes na
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Akalia(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Npower team I commend your efforts in making this pv an ongoing success. I succeeded in doing mine without a hitch at Aninri LGA in Enugu State. The only twist initially was the fact that the LGA I was billed to do my pv was not the one I ticked doing registration, I wonder if there was a random designation of local governments which led to the change or something. All the same, I say many thanks to Npower and the APC led administration for making this initiative an expedient reality.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by tiptopace: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
There is no where to check the local government on the website. Kindly assist with a way forward.
Thanks.
npowerng:

angry

www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Goovo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
tiptopace:
There is no where to check the local government on the website. Kindly assist with a way forward.
Thanks.
there is a way, drop ur phone number, will check for u
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
tiptopace:
Thanks.
@ tiptopace, like the way u confirmed ur preselection on www.npower.gov.ng ur local gov will also be display.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by McShime(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please, does anyone know if verification has started in ikare, Ondo state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paystack Recruitment 2018 / Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.