Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy (39863 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by DJInfluence: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rather to let the Profis do their Job, he go dey disturb them. So he fit operate the water hose better than the fire fighters atik?
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by mamaafrik(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is that a standard video camera,haba,whoelse believe that this is a public stunt ,fayose grow up na
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by Ayanko(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
miqos02:
is Gov Fayose a fire fighter?

Ask Google ��������
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by nemynely(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please is that his job? Naija no.1 melodramatic governor! He should ensure workers and pensioners are fully and promptly paid amongst other things.
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oksman:

So he was wrong to have assisted even if he was coordinating what was going on as the chief executive of the state? Don't you know that his presence alone was enough to hasten the fire service response which we are all aware how effecient they are in responding to emergencies. Have you not heard or seen governors who stopped heir convoy to assist accident victims? Your comment that my submission says a lot about me rather exposes how cold hearted and despicable character you are, a schizophrenic being, who out of hate condemns other people's act of good will. Don't you ever tutor me about charity because you don't understand humility! I don't know gov. Fayose neither am I from ekiti ,but when one sees something worth commending one should not be blinded by hate to abuse others because of their feelings.
Act of good will indeed.
All we need is good road, light, word, health care, road and all basic amenities.
I am not fron Ekiti neither do I stay in Ekiti, but no be today fowl start to dey get feather.
Shebi election is coming, we are yet to see more of his nice flimsy gestures and others hogwash speeches from them.
And thank God you know that without his presence fire fighter might not come, Savage angry angry

And warning: I have not abused you in any direct form and I wonder what pain you to start spilling F-words. Anyway I know your kind
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by oputa1: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=LIFEisSIMPLE post=63236116]Madness lol. Allow fire fighters do their job fayose no gree
Pay them their salary, why should he[/quote

what will someone do,with out anybody blaming him or her? , if he pass dem , ppl will say he don"t want to die , now he has stop to show
consign here u are calling him names , Nigerians pls Repent , una problem 2much ,tofia
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by brojoshua: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Looting +thuggery +quenching =?
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by Ola514(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
chiagozien:
It wont make we yoruba muslim to like you.

So continue

WHO CARES OF YOU CARE!
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by asiga(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
The kind of people we have as leaders..
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by Ukemeh247: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2017
This is governance.

Meanwhile....

Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by Ruggedpen: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2017
I am scared people will stone me here if I talk what is on my mind. *** what if fayose put the fire just to take pictures***
Re: Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy by AcMilano1(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
I learnt a lot from this post people will just post rubbish here to impress their master, I was nearby of this incident and this shows that fayose will do anything for camera, he was called and he rushed down as usual but before he arrived no fire to stunt on again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 70 Adamawa Residents On Sallah Day / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.