Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians (21047 Views)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Stop Putting Old Notes In ATMs Or Face Penalty – CBN Warns Commercial Banks / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by GOFRONT(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yes o bro........Make we see d money first grin
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by Neoteny(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
What about when the naira is caught abusing us?
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by writeprof(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
spinna:
What about abuse of the people of Nigeria?

in short, the way CBN connive with banks to unleash bad notes that should be destroyed on Nigerians is annoying.
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by GuysnMum: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by dwana91(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
What else is left to abuse. I weak for this government
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by gmaribel(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Correction

Any POOR MAN caught abusing the Naira will be severely dealt with.
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by Realali(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
max001:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/abuse-the-naira-face-imprisonment-cbn-warns/amp/

This one get sense so?? know be una go first Abused the yeye naira wen they invite u to one senior pikin wedding now know be so so 1k note u go de spend for there this 9ija self tire person
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by pointstores(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
spinna:
What about abuse of the people of Nigeria?
foolish government no work again to do abu
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
seunmohmoh:
thanks

you mind if we hook up sometimes soon
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by lastempero: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2017
The same naira that has been bastardized n abused by our super economist with their trial n error method.
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by seunmohmoh(f): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2017
emwyy:

you mind if we hook up sometipmes soon
I don't hook up grin
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by capacino(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2017
The naira paper be like cloth or rug wey dem never wash for long. grin
Even CBN uses low quality materials for currency production. No matter how old a dollar is, can’t be like naira undecided
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by menwongo(m): 3:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Is this the cashless policies you disturbs us with?
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by BelindaMorris: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Thank!
Re: ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians by Futureinvestors(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? / Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) / Building Painting: Cost Of Painting House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.