Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) (6075 Views)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady based in Ghana, by name Paul Ujunwa Gloria,claims she saw IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu buying pizza in Ghana.

The Igbo lady is claiming that she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017.

She disclosed that when she saw him, she spoke to him first, but he refused to answer her, then when she spoke Igbo and he responded.

She wrote.

“I met the Biafra leader Nnamdi kanu at Eddys pizza Gh at about 8:45pm date 11/12/2017. He was surprised i recognized him and didn’t want to speak to me at first until i spoke igbo and he responded.”

“After all the trouble he caused in Nigeria he has guts to eat pizza. How long will you keep hiding? He couldn’t even disguise well. Am sorry for those who trusted and believed in him. Rip to those who died for the cause of Biafra. Some persons might doubt me because i have no pictures to show for it.”

“Nnamdi kanu stop hiding and let your people stop blaming the Nigerian government. Am sorry to say but you are a Coward , a deciver and a betrayal ”

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/igbo-lady-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-saw-buying-pizza-ghana/

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by brownsugar23: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Baawaa(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is eating pizza while his followers are eating habasha grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na lie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Glocee(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

∆ The man cannor come and goan die... ∆

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Tapout(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
attention seeker sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala,mynd44,suen

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by conductor11: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lagos-Ibadam Expresway Ibadam Afonja BMC are really mad.

First Kanu is in London, he's in Cameroon, he's in Ghana now. Next he will be in Mars. grin

Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi Kanu that.

[img]https://media1./images/9bc44dd94fc9403566247e8aabd4fdd6/tenor.gif?itemid=7499070[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by clevvermind(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fake attention seeker. This is a fat lie. Only fools will believe this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by 201320142015ob(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
The difference between harmattan and winter is VISA

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by nototribalist: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Na lie...
na lie, idiotic pigs of Biafra leader is in the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by zionmde: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I won't stop warning u. U are disgracing the person of Jesus with that moniker of urs. U won't hear until the almighty remembers how u are insulting that name.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by earthsync(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
clevvermind:
Fake attention seeker. This is a fat lie. Only fools will believe this.

Why you finding it hard to believe tho, what do you think he's doing from wherever place he's hiding except being a stupid coward,

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

I won't stop warning u. U are disgracing the person of Jesus with that moniker of urs. U won't hear until the almighty remembers how u are insulting that name.
He's not what you think he's, view my profile and see where he belongs.
He's only playing politics with such name which is very dangerous. He's not a Christian.
He's struggling to draw sympathy from Christians.
He has used the same moniker to insult a priest of God, which is enough reason to convince you about his identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
This could very well be true. I don't believe KANU could have entered UK without authorities knowing. Ghana seems an Easier place one could have fled to. I advice the govt should just leave him alone and not make any extradition request.We don't want to renew any unnecessary conflict.
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Please, get well soon ok. We are praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by 360command: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Actually, I saw him in Cameroon.. I don't think ghana would be a safe place for him...
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
evidence first..but her statement is convincing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin This is cowardice at the highest peek
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by ybalogs(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't like Cownu at all but this story looks fslse. I really would love it if it's true though cos his followers should now know they don enter one chance since.
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Jumionay: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
15k to be won!! This December!! Follow us on IG
@jtalentshow
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by PDJT: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians and stupidity. Making up fake accounts to chat rubbish, instead of sorting out their shitty cuntri of no sewage system. SMH
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Jumionay: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
15k to be won this December!! Follow us on IG @jtalentshow
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by plessis: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kanu is an international figure.. There's no way he'll be in public and people will not recognize him....

Amala ewedu media....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well, it's not anything new...very typical indeed. His predecessor, Ojukwu did worse. After numerous 'chest-beating', he ran and left his innocent, non-professional military people behind to face the horror of their fate. They were almost wiped out safe, for civilized Yoruba pple that came to their help. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Chanchit: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
And some idiots are still waiting for their Messiah to come and continue from where he stopped. From cote d ivorie to Ghana ko de kan ye. Their next hero would abscond to Siera Leon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by ikemesit4477: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Groovenaija360:
A Nigerian lady based in Ghana, by name Paul Ujunwa Gloria,claims she saw IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu buying pizza in Ghana.

The Igbo lady is claiming that she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017.

She disclosed that when she saw him, she spoke to him first, but he refused to answer her, then when she spoke Igbo and he responded.

She wrote.

“I met the Biafra leader Nnamdi kanu at Eddys pizza Gh at about 8:45pm date 11/12/2017. He was surprised i recognized him and didn’t want to speak to me at first until i spoke igbo and he responded.”

“After all the trouble he caused in Nigeria he has guts to eat pizza. How long will you keep hiding? He couldn’t even disguise well. Am sorry for those who trusted and believed in him. Rip to those who died for the cause of Biafra. Some persons might doubt me because i have no pictures to show for it.”

“Nnamdi kanu stop hiding and let your people stop blaming the Nigerian government. Am sorry to say but you are a Coward , a deciver and a betrayal ”

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/igbo-lady-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-saw-buying-pizza-ghana/
lies from the pit of hell!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

is jesus ur private property?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by zionmde: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
is jesus ur private property?
Ezekiel 33:5-7
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Ikechuob: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
She met nnamdi kanu in Ghana eating pizza but somehow her phone does not have a camera to take a picture to prove her story. Na only her dey Ghana and noone in Ghana has a camera phone. Mschewwwwww

Me too sef, i met Nnamdi Kanu in Saudi Arabia dancing Shoki. Let me go to FB and give details about it. You must believe me cause i said so and ranted..

Desperate attention seeking wh0re. I wonder which political aboki she's fucking who prompted her to tell us this story. Useless ashawo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy / Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.