Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

#5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile (4677 Views)

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please I Need This Girl Profile As Soon As Possible 5k For The First Person That Give Me Her Correct Profile,

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Oledia(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why do you need it?
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Child abuse.

9 Likes

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by habsydiamond(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
this one look like secondary school pikin ooo. maybe Na op sister sha.....

1 Like

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oledia:
Why do you need it?
You Won't Understand Even If I Tell You, Just Get Me The Profile And Have Your Money
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Child abuse.
U Know Notin
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ayoemrys:
U Know Notin
Jon snow grin.

3 Likes

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by vanjos: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
If I give you her profile make l know waiting cause am. Ialsoneedher.
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Jon snow grin.
Game Of Throne Season 7
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
vanjos:
If I give you her profile make l know waiting cause am.
Ialsoneedher.
You Don't Need It Bro,This Is Business Do Your Work And Have Your Money
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by mediocre(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ayoemrys:
Game Of Throne Season 7
Kidnapper, no be for season 7 them talk am o
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op is jobless. Na to begin find person wey he go waste her time he sabi do.
SMH
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by ucheHapers(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Naah, make me an offer I can't refuse...

Ayoemrys:
Please I Need This Girl Profile As Soon As Possible 5k For The First Person That Give Me Her Correct Profile,
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
ucheHapers:
Naah, make me an offer I can't refuse...
Name Your Price Bro, Buh The One I Can Afford,

1 Like

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Op is jobless. Na to begin find person wey he go waste her time he sabi do.

SMH
You Dont Get, Just Tell Me If u Know Anytin Abt Her Pls
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ayoemrys:
You Dont Get, Just Tell Me If u Know Anytin Abt Her Pls
One thing I know about her is that she is in ur dream and fantasy.

Be a man and wake up from your slumber, get real with life.

1 Like

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
One thing I know about her is that she is in ur dream and fantasy.

Be a man and wake up from your slumber, get real with life.
U Scared Me Bro, Are U Telling Me She's Not Real?? No No No, She Must Be Real,

1 Like

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by centboy123456(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ayoemrys:

hav seen her on fb before she she not a Nigeria
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
centboy123456:

hav seen her on fb before she she not a Nigeria
Pls Tell Me More,were Is She From? Wats Her Name?
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
op i can see you are a very big fat fool, & jobless as it is. the mods should look out for potential attention seekers and time wasters like this guy, i hope u r not obsessed with d innocent girl in d photo? cos if u are, den its d beginning of the end for you and your problems just took a spiral turn.
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by ngmart(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
How old are you?
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by abduljabbar4(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
op i can see you are a very big fat fool, & jobless as it is. the mods should look out for potential attention seekers and time wasters like this guy, i hope u r not obsessed with d innocent girl in d photo? cos if u are, den its d beginning of the end for you and your problems just took a spiral turn.

when did it become a crime to have a crush on someone. You should be banned for violating rule 2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by centboy123456(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2017
Ayoemrys:
Pls Tell Me More,were Is She From? Wats Her Name?

I saw her on one group chat like that she from ghana not Nigeria
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Samyokporua(m): 5:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Ayoemrys:
She lives in Oshodi, Benin City, Ghana
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
Hyqocrite
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

when did it become a crime to have a crush on someone. You should be banned for violating rule 2

Shame no catch you as you type this nonsense undecided
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by 360command: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Child abuse, take this

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Ayoemrys:
U Scared Me Bro, Are U Telling Me She's Not Real?? No No No, She Must Be Real,
No no No. Im not telling you she isnt real. All I am telling you is that coveting after someone just because of one picture doesn't portray a good picture of a real man. Get real with life bro
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by djsalvation122(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
don't know why you need it oh but if it is what am thinking........you may need this tips

For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by OnyinCello(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks like one Ghanaian 'akosua sika' on facebook. undecided
Re: #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile by Ayoemrys(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
360command:
Child abuse, take this
Watin I Won Use Am Do??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin? / Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? / If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.