Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. (619 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Why Can't Our Gals Stand Wthout Leaning On Something / My GF Went Home Wth My Fone,wthout My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. by Etinoh(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2010
I think d best way 2 live happily wthout heart break is 2 have up to 3 to 4 girl friends.i knw cheating is not good.but i'm saying it out of expenrince.b4 i bn dey suffer emotionally wel wel.but now i no feel am again.so i think that's d best way 2 avoid heart break.how una see am?
Re: The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 01, 2010
Yes and you may catch a venereal disease or two and maybe even the life-threatening monster its self the HIV virus. I cant believe people still are reckless. undecided undecided
Re: The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. by ayettymama(f): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2010
lolz poster is right!

so if 1 girl hurts u u got 3 more right?

so lemme guess ur gna be lying to each of them

and makin each of them feel like they are the only one??

you must be feelin soo proud of urself

ur mommy raised u well

lying and decieving is the best way for a man to go!
Re: The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. by Pweety4me(f): 2:19am On Apr 01, 2010
I pray 1 day all of dem just Bleep u. . .hisssss undecided
Re: The Best Way 2 Live Wthout Heart Break. by sulad82i(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2010
He does not need to lie to them.
@ OP, if it works for you, carry on. I just pray for more grease to your elbow

(1) (Reply)

Men Lie & Women Lie / Prove That: Woman=problems / Sorry 4 D Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.