Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) (25489 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by labelle123(f): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2017
that his hairstyle no be for here
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by orijintv(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them

Without Juliet...Iceberg Slim is nothing

Do not quote me

Aunty they both compliment themselves perfectly. Stop the you are nothing without him/her comparism. Doesng make sense ma smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by fidet1(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Day2logic:
OROS perfumes comes in six different scents; four for women, one unisex, and two for men.

That's 7
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by d1ckr0man(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them
Do not quote me
why are you doing this to yourself
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2017
dakeskese:
This fine woman jux waste her life and tarnish her reputation with this fellow. Pathetic!
A never-do-well
What have you achieved in your miserable life? big fool. next time learn how to love, don't hate on people that are miles better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them

Do not quote me

I will quote u o but I will not say anything because I just got out of ban. Lemme just squeeze my face angry

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by wildchild1: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
#CouplesGoal

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2017
The guy come fine small for dis pix....BTW hw much is d perfume self
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Ladies make una try dey with guy with ambition as a rider because those once acting fine boy no pimples no level ooh see her name dey front page now because of this handsome dude
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
So this guy fit fine small?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by SIaye: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Diso60090:
Ladies make una try dey with guy with ambition as a rider because those once acting fine boy no pimples no level ooh see her name dey front page now because of this handsome dude

I know you are one ugly MTF Nigga tryna console himself with that trash up there. Don't hate on fine boys bro. We are not the cause of your cow shit face. grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Stanley1155: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
No you don't bobrisky tendencies , bobrisky have your tendency which is not good for him.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by amstamon: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Imagine!!! No mainland address to get the perfume sef. Only vi, lekki, Sheraton, banana island, Abuja, etc.
No ikeja, ikotun, idinmu, iworoshoki, ajegunle, ipaja, iyanapaja, oshodi, alaba, isolo, osolo, mushin, ojota, ijesha, mile2, ayobo, iyanoba, Festac, .
Papa God, Abeg bless me so I can change my location for good.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

Adeyeye Olorunfemi

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2017
who are these sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
as they do everything together I hope they will die together... this iceberg slim tea is nothing without that Lady
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them

Do not quote me

I quote you

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
SIaye:

I know you are one ugly MTF Nigga tryna console himself with that trash up there. Don't hate on fine boys bro. We are not the cause of your cow shit face. grin

As you expose your self as a broke a$$ and dull boy i like am
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
This babe too fine pass Genevieve
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by tylerbraid(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
dakeskese:
This fine woman jux waste her life and tarnish her reputation with this fellow. Pathetic!
A never-do-well
you that you're a "do well", where are you in this life? what's your achievement?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by MCzubby247(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them
Do not quote me
I beg disable your mention. Juliet na chewing stick very soon iceberg will move to a younger chick.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them

Do not quote me
Your Brain De Leak cry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Good for them

Do not quote me

What will happen if you are quoted? If you don't want to be quoted, do not post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA / Rema Pays A Visit To Tony Elumelu (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.