Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention (32922 Views)

PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Danialuone: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017
PDP is well know for fraud......without fraud or rigging PDP can not do any thing fair ............Nigerians beware .16years of failure,clueless and mass looting of national treasury is still fresh in our mind.Arise Nigerian youth
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

You presented yourself more as a certified doctoral degree holder than the other Chief.

Mumu will always hate grin
Keep deceiving your self on the politics section when all your mates are learning a thing or two in the Travel section grin
Let me correct your plastic memory a little, am still a PHD scholar, Mayb not all head slammers are the same after all undecided
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

He's just a wannabe. I'm simply indulging him.

Not a wanna be grin.
He's just simply the best in his field grin
Don't allow the practical zombies confuse you, I can see you have a little something upstairs.
I laugh so hard at you Simply indulging him...
Wait for graduation fotos and still repeat this comment grin
I repeat don't let hate blind your sense of reasoning. grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
We knew this was gonna come. APC will try all means at its disposal to rattle the PDP but trust me, the guys in the PDP anticipated this and are very prepared for it. Sorry APC, your plans have failed already.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Afonja media propaganda
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
This people and their inter-party crisis are like five and six
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

Mumu will always hate grin
Keep deceiving your self on the politics section when all your mates are learning a thing or two in the Travel section grin
Let me correct your plastic memory a little, am still a PHD scholar, Mayb not all head slammers are the same after all undecided

Guy, the person I quoted has responded, why are you sounding pained? I don't tolerate dimwits, that was why I skillfully avoid you.

Again, jester, you are not representing PhD scholars in thought and interpersonal relation. You sound dull to even be a nursery pupil. Lastly, get off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Guy, the person I quoted has responded, why are you sounding pained? I don't tolerate dimwits, that was why I skillfully avoid you.

Again, jester, you are not representing PhD scholars in thought and interpersonal relation. You sound dull to even be a nursery pupil. Lastly, get off my mention.

grin
Atleast get an MSc first then I will take you serious !
You think it's all about spewing jargons on SM undecided
I Laff when you say you skillfully avoided me grin
You just a certified hater... Obviously a head slammer by repute.....
Don't hard pained bro , am not the cause of your fustration. grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ecstasy154:
By Chibuzo Ukaibe, Abuja

Barely one week after its national elective convention, fresh crisis is brewing in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the outcome of last Saturday’s election.

Not satisfied with the election of the party’s national executive, some aggrieved candidates and stakeholders have threatened to form a parallel National Working Committee (NWC).

Despite ongoing post conventions reconciliation process, the aggrieved candidates, who rejected the results arising from the election at the national convention, are demanding the immediate release of what they called the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

They called on the PDP Board of Trustees (BoT) to ensure the immediate execution of the demands by convening an emergency National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting within seven days from December 12, 2019.

They further threatened to announce the correct results from the convention and inaugurate what they called the authentic NWC of the party should the BoT fail to attend to their demands.

This is contained in a statement signed by the candidates and stakeholders namely Prince Obi-Nwosu Emmanuel, Hassan Adamu, Chief Dr Godwin Chinedu Duru, Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi and Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar.

Two, out of the five signatories of the statement, Chief Godwin Chinedu Duru and Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi contested for the positions of national organising secretary and national youth leader respectively at the convention.

Already, the post-convention reconciliation committee of the party, led by Bayelsa State governor, Hon Seriake Dickson, has started meeting the aggrieved candidates.

The committee has so far met some of the chairmanship aspirants, including former Minister of Education, Prof Tunde Adeniran; former deputy national chairman, Chief Bode George, among others.

The statement by the aggrieved candidates, which was made available to LEADERSHIP yesterday noted: “Sequel to the 9th December Elective National Convention held at Eagles Square, Abuja: “1) We the concerned candidates and stakeholders hereby reject in totality the results released at the 9th December 2017 National Elective Convention instead of the true results.

“2.) We therefore demand the immediate recall of the purported results and the release with immediate effect the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

“3.We hereby call on the chairman of the BOT to ensure the immediate execution of this demand by convening an emergency NEC meeting within 7 days from the date of this notice.

“4. Failure to address item 2 and 3 above, we would have no option but to announce the correct results and inaugurate the authentic National Working Committee of our great party, the PDP.”

Metuh Pleads With Aggrieved Aspirants To Support Secondus

Meanwhile, former national publicity secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, said yesterday that the outcome of the party’s national convention has repositioned it to take over power in 2019.

In a statement he personally signed, Metuh urged aggrieved aspirants to join hands with the new party leadership headed by Prince Uche Secondus in providing “a credible opposition that will continuously provide alternatives and options to the policies and programmes of the ruling party.”

The former party spokesman described Secondus as “a tried and tested hand and proven party administrator with exceptional institutional memory to handle the affairs of the party.

“It is incontrovertible that the activities leading to the PDP elective National Convention and the outcome thereof have left no one in doubt that the party has been repositioned to take over power in 2019”, he added.

While underscoring Secondus’ competence for the job, Metuh said, “It is instructive to note that nobody, not even the worst of critics, has questioned Prince Secondus’ competence and capacity to lead the party at this critical time.

“This is essentially owing to the well-established fact that the PDP witnessed one of her best moments under Prince Secondus as Acting National Chairman, during which time a lot of reforms were articulated and implemented.

“It is in that regard that I join our party leaders and other notable stakeholders to congratulate our National Chairman whose victory derived not only from his track record of proven service to our party but also from his very robust and issue-based campaign across all the states and zones of the federation.

“To other aspirants who did not have the opportunity of being elected, it must be understood that the outcome of the election does not in anyway detract from their credibility and their qualification for offices. What is needed now is for them to join hands with the new leadership to reposition the PDP for the task ahead.”

http://leadership.ng/2017/12/14/fresh-crisis-rocks-pdp-5-days-convention/

Aa Fhee Cee has been in Crisis since May 2015
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin

Mumu, do you even know my academic status before giving me your foolish advise to go and commence my MSc?

Oga, swerve!
dieBYfire:

grin

Mumu, do you even know my academic status before giving me your foolish advise to go and commence my MSc?

Oga, swerve!
dieBYfire:

grin

It is like you are the first person in your village to attain this PhD level. See, I am not here for dick measuring contest or self-appraisal. This is a fucking faceless forum, that aid your infantile rants.

Oga, swerve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin

It is like you are the first person in your village to attain this PhD level. See, I am not here for dick measuring contest or self-appraisal. This is a fucking faceless forum, that aid your infantile rants.

Mind you, who sounds frustrated between you and me? You think it is by hiding your sadness behind those laughter emojis. Smh...

Oga, swerve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Mind you, who sounds frustrated between you and me? You think it is by hiding your sadness behind those laughter emojis. Smh...

Oga, swerve!
grin grin

Local Champion weldone Sir
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin

Local Champion weldone Sir

You have some psychological issues. Who is claiming superiority here to warrant 'champion'?

You are the village champion flaunting your PhD like it is the universal measure for success. Every man for him lane, success is relative. Get that into your saw-dust filled brain.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

You have some psychological issues. Who is claiming superiority here to warrant 'champion'?

You are the village champion flaunting your PhD like it is the universal measure for success. Every man for him lane, success is relative. Get that into your saw-dust filled brain.

Ok o!
Carry your Pomo mouth and stay on ur lane. Stop hating. Nobody kuku send u grin
It's just an advice
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Cyynthialove(f): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
ok
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ok o!
Carry your Pomo mouth and stay on ur lane. Stop hating. Nobody kuku send u grin
It's just an advice

Dumbo, keep your advice. I am above that already. I am not hating, I am only telling you to be modest in public discourse in order to be able to command that 'doctoral' respect and not by chest-beating or flaunting it. Try get sense small.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Dumbo, keep your advice. I am above that already. I am not hating, I am only telling you to be modest in public discourse in order to be able to command that 'doctoral' respect and not by chest-beating or flaunting it. Try get sense small.

Not chest/beating bro! You only showed your hating tendencies ..... I don't need doctoral respect from your likes, I already have enough of it from intelligent people.
About modesty, I think I have been very modest, but your enviness won't allow you notice it!
Just get a life, I ain't e cause of your fustrations please grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
dieBYfire:

Not chest/beating bro! You only showed your hating tendencies ..... I don't need doctoral respect from your likes, I already have enough of it from intelligent people.
About modesty, I think I have been very modest, but your enviness won't allow you notice it!

Why should I envy you, man. C'mon! You are lowering the bar. You dont know me ffs, yet you keep assuming wrongly.

Lastly, you are the frustrated one cos you quoted me first. I didnt engage you, your frustration pushed you to me. You dnt need to hide the frustration behind the laughter emoji. And I think I have tolerate you enough, get a doll and play with it. Daddy is busy with much more important thing, okay?

Dnt quote me again!
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
dieBYfire:

You keep replying back with the word 'frustration' that I am scared that might be your problem. I guess it was frustration that made you quote me first. Probably you were pained to bone, who knows? Just dont die of frustration.

How would I envy a dumbo claiming he is a PhD 'scholars?'. The question mark portrays unsure of your acclaimed academic status. I dnt envy people except smart and brilliant ones. Unfortunately, you fall in none of the category cos you seems dull and unintelligent.

Pls, leave my mention. Face your study, that is if you have any.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

You keep replying back with the word 'frustration' that I am scared that might be your problem. I guess it was frustration that made you quote me first. Probably you were pained to bone, who knows? Just dont die of frustration.

How would I envy a dumbo claiming he is a PhD 'scholars?'. The question mark portrays unsure of your acclaimed academic status. I dnt envy people except smart and brilliant ones. Unfortunately, you fall in none of the category cos you seems dull and unintelligent.

Pls, leave my mention. Face your study, that is if you have any.

Keep hating! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.