Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (28742 Views)

How Or Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches On Iphone For Free / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
olayinkajnr:

And that was why I typed to the op that

"you goofed when you typed this"

And went on to mention what he typed and even made it bold.

If you've read that before you went through the bolded, you would have known I disputed the op's claim.

And I also went on to state at the end of his bolded claim that:

I'm not an iPhone user but you can never compare the multitasking on iPhone to android. iPhone is better in this regard please.

Again, you just wanted to prove me wrong when in fact I typed your church mind.
Go to hell,prove u wrong over what?? If u still don’t understand what i explained then good day
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by olayinkajnr(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Go to hell,prove u wrong over what?? If u still don’t understand what i explained then good day
grin grin grin grin I must have hit his nerves.

Alright, my chairman at HELL
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Does this look like a scam? I don't have to pause or close my video to write this.
Thats my ipad mini 4,it does anything,i play video while browsing n doing stuff,yet she doesnt freeze,even my microsoft lumia does split screen,i dont know d big deal about split screen,iphone x is far advanced than d mini 4,so for ur info iphone x does it all n more.

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
olayinkajnr:

grin grin grin grin I must have hit his nerves.

Alright, my chairman at HELL
Hit whc nerves....am here relaxing,when u no be woman dey chuk mouth 4 talk over n over.....
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by olayinkajnr(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Hit whc nerves....am here relaxing,when u no be woman dey chuk mouth 4 talk over n over.....

If you no be woman, you no go quote me wrongly first.

Pot calling kettle black
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by haryomikun(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
iambabaG:
Mr OP..
It’s called a mobile phone for a reason. I believe it’s functions should be restricted as that of a iPhone. Been an iPhone aficionado for more than 7 years and I haven’t had any major problem that’ll require flashing and all that BS.
I don’t believe your comment is coming from a poverty standpoint; just misinformation.
IOS is a farrrrr better operating system and that is eveidenly seen in the same application on both OS as the IOS version is ALWAYS better than it’s android counterparts.. Why is that?
Go back and do you home work!

All or better still most of the points he listed there are correct.
.you're the one who should do homework

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
ollah1:

Don't mind that olodo. He acted as if the screenshot came from an iPhone hence the quick response. I have asked him several questions but as usual, he has disappeared. They usually tend to favour the iPhone based on emotions rather than FACT
This is my ipad mini 4,and the circled part is the picture in picture,and the split screen,my Microsoft lumia does split screen,no biggie,mind u d iphone X is more Advanced than my ipad mini 4,therefore it can do anything u can think of on ur android and much more

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

This is my ipad mini 4,and the circled part is the picture in picture,and the split screen,my Microsoft lumia does split screen,no biggie,mind u d iphone X is more Advanced than my ipad mini 4,therefore it can do anything u can think of on ur android and much more

Your iPad can do it BUT NO IPHONE CAN DO IT AND YES THE X IS INCLUDED
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
ollah1:

Mr argument its all over youtube STOP arguing....it works on iphone 6s-iphone X.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Mr argument its all over youtube STOP arguing....it works on iphone 6s-iphone X.

Could you kindly drop the YouTube links? Secondly, hope they aren't jailbroken iPhones
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Does this look like a scam? I don't have to pause or close my video to write this.

Exactly.. But youre scamming yourself. You're giving yourself the impression that youre doing both.

The only person deceived here is you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Etuagievin(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Android rocks anytime,anyday.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by najib41: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
I’ve used different brands of androids. My 1st was LG, then Samsung n later Tecno. Still none of them can match iPhone. I’ve bn using iPhones since 2014 up to date, I’ve no regrets. I’m never going back to Android.
iPhones have better battery, they’re faster, have better UI and are more durable. You have to break 3 Samsung screen before breaking one iPhone’s. Trust me, and iPhones screens are cheaper. Depending on the models compare iPhone 5 or 5s to galaxy S3 or s4.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by najib41: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

You don’t want the truth. iPhones are way much better at multitasking than androids. You can even restart you iPhone and continue ur work either typing or any task afterwards.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
najib41:

You don’t want the truth. iPhones are way much better at multitasking than androids. You can even restart you iPhone and continue ur work either typing or any task afterwards.
Yes i know i said same nau,check well.....this is one of my post
“I have an ipad mini 4,n the bat3 life is damn amazing,better than my samsung tab,an after upgrading i can split d screen to two,multitasking is better on ios than my samsung tab,now let me educate u a little,ios re far better than android,my ipad mini has never lagged,no not once,the smoothness is premium,its thinner than a oencil,n very light,it has one of the best apps i have seen on mobile,security wise she is a monster,fast,nothing like going off or freezing,so many advantages.......
Now to the o.s part,andriod phones especially samsung will giv u max of two major updates n thats all,can u believe the iphone 5 is still been supported by ios,a phone launched in 2013,still been supported by 2017,in other words u can update n upgrade ur iphone 5 to the latest ios,tell me one samsung phone of 2013 that u can update to the latest android version(oreo) just one,ios will support ur device for 4-5yrs so u dont really have to buy another one if you dont have the cash yet,to me thats the best,and thats premium service,how can i be buying a phone like samsung for such price and after a year no more updates,n sometimes samsung delays update to thier phones,however i get to update my ios in any country under 8-10hrs of a new update,everyone has reasons y they choose what ever o.s they re using,i wanted selling my ipad mini 4 to get the newer models,buh she is still serving me well so i changed my mind,n the thought of using the samsung tab b4 buying the ipad pro makes me wonna throw up...........so yea i stick to my ios,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Samcoflex75(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
tydi:
so in love with my note2

We are together bro, note2 is fun

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by BlueRayDick: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
taofeeq137:

Yes! 3k to change the screen

In UNILAG, I wasn’t told, I paid mysef, with the way things have turned out and how expensive most things have gotten in d past 6 months, I still wont it to be more expensive than 7k at most

Repairing iPhones is surprisingly cheap

Give me the repairer's phone number and address I want to repair mine too
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by DonBobes(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tank u op but I CAN NEVA STOP USING IPHONE.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
You just changed my passion for Iphone. Let me stick to my amiable Android phone, Tecno to be precise.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by ewizard1: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
We don't want dumbos in our league ooo!!!

#Bolt!
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
taofeeq137:

Yes! 3k to change the screen

In UNILAG, I wasn’t told, I paid mysef, with the way things have turned out and how expensive most things have gotten in d past 6 months, I still wont it to be more expensive than 7k at most

Repairing iPhones is surprisingly cheap

It's cheap to repair because parts are cheap. iPhone 6 upwards use common internals with it's successors. Good luck repairing the recent iPhones easily.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Odjesha: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
noted. ..but wich one Yahoo boys supose use for their work?I mean d one u fit hide tins wen SARS nor go see
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by gotnel: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
All these Android shildrens have come again grin

We know you don't have money for IPhone but stop comparing both phones.

Na people like you go dey compare Toyota to Benz grin

I can't believe this guy wants me to go back to school.

Look at the disaster in his comment. Broke Android kids. He probably uses a Tecno grin
What is wrong about tecno phone. Mr money, fingers are not equal.
Your type of phone can not be the yardstick to measure your success in life.
This type of mentality is part of why Nigeria is stagnant.
Money that is supposed to be used for more economic growth are been diverted to gadgets that the value will crash out in less than three months.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by hablink: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
erumena:

Because they don't know how to.

I'm presently using Nathaniel Bassey's olowogbogboro on my iPhone and I have several songs I uploaded to my iPhone as ringtones and I can change them as often as I want to.

Before now, I hated iPhone due to its restrictions but when I started using it, I discovered that you could actually go around what was perceived as restriction on the phone effortlessly.

To me, my choice is and will always be iPhone, unless there's a better alternative.

impressive, can you kindly share this 'go around' stuff? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by ray48: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
miketayo:

Your exaggeration is too much.. 1gb of iOS can't be faster or better than 3gb android.. iPhone 6 still has d best design so far, iPhone X is pretty heavy compare to galaxy s8 Nd it's design is just dere. iOS Nd iPhone is better but slow down a bit

1gb of IOS is definitely faster than 3gb of most Android phones. Comparatively, I will say this. Using Android is like using 6 Goats to perform functions at a very high Gear but using IOS is like using three horses to perform the same functions at a very low Gear. So choose the one you want.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2017
ollah1:

Easy with your lies.

Why did Apple increase the RAM size to 2GB on iPhone 6s?
Why did Apple increase the RAM size to 3GB on iPhone 7 plus?

1GB is supposed to be enough na. Lol

For preference na

iPhones are for productive people

If 1gb isn’t going to be enough for what you do, you can get a plus or an s, e.g. the plus phones are better for people that edit videos on their phones for blogs, or producers that prefer to use their phones to produce, record, mix and master e.t.c

Its just like asking me why they made 64GB and 128GB phones, 64GB would def be enough for some people, and it just wont be enough for some
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:
But how come the microchips for Apple’s iPhones
are made by the South Korean
company "Samsung"?

They make most of the chips you find in most devices

Open you hp/toshiba e.t.c laptop, and I can bet with you, 8 in every 10 chances, you will find a Samsung chip in it
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:
But how come the microchips for Apple’s iPhones
are made by the South Korean
company "Samsung"?

And please, hope you aren’t mistaking the Samsung device for an android tho, Samsung is just an hardware company o

Android is Google, and d only android devices that are actually a competition to iOS devices are mostly the Google devices, Samsung is out of the question
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
ollah1:

Tasking games are played on consoles and PCs. So if I buy new 700 usd phones it's because of Twitter, instagram and Snapchat? Lol

Your argument is starting to sound bias

Lists of people that buy powerful mobile devices do so cos they are able to have the same fun they used to have on consoles on their mobile devices

I have GTA San Andreas on my phone, I have Garage band and FL Studio too, a beat pad, Call of duty and almost all social networks,

Maybe I didn’t buy it for the sole purpose of gaming, but, I use it for gaming, social networks and more of productivity

And that’s what most normal humans buy their phones for
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
ollah1:

Lmao

Now, I know your judgement is just bias, there is nothing anyone can say or do
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Bifrost: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2017
taofeeq137:

And please, hope you aren’t mistaking the Samsung device for an android tho, Samsung is just an adware company o

Android is Google, and d only android devices that are actually a competition to iOS devices are mostly the Google devices, Samsung is out of the question

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarifications.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by ray48: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
olayinkajnr:

And that was why I typed to the op that

"you goofed when you typed this"

And went on to mention what he typed and even made it bold.

If you've read that before you went through the bolded, you would have known I disputed the op's claim.

And I also went on to state at the end of his bolded claim that:

I'm not an iPhone user but you can never compare the multitasking on iPhone to android. iPhone is better in this regard please.

Again, you just wanted to prove me wrong when in fact I typed your church mind.

If u ve not used IOS and Android, then u re not in a position to comment cos ur comment will be jaundiced. Don't spread rumour by telling us what ur friends told u about IOS. Talk on ur first hand experience from using the two ecosystems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Phone With These Features Can I Get Under 35k / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria / Permanently Unlock The New Spectranet E5573s-606 Mifi 4G Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.