Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48973 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Deo1986(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Daeylar:

I don't know if it is or if it isn't, am I with seun when he is counting money or when he is laughing?
I just specified the part which I know to be true,
Seun doesn't listen to us nor ask what we want. That I know is true.
Okay, but i am telling you that Seun rakes in thousands of naira daily. The MB you are burning this morning is reflecting in his account.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Daeylar(f): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Deo1986:
Okay, but i am telling you that Seun rakes in thousands of naira daily. The MB you are burning this morning is reflecting in his account.

It can even be more then thousands of naira, you're right,

I'm not saying what you are saying is false. Not at all, there is some truth to it, seun does get money when we spend our time here, I just don't know how much.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
gorry123:
Pls send his phone number to my email dekkybobo@yahoo.com

I have emailed you his contact details including his name. I’ve also told him to make sure his phone is on. Thanks.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
mohemos:

Call me, I want to help

Sir, I called but no your phone is switched off. Pls leave your email for his contact. Thanks
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Nairaland is a funny place I swear. See as beggars full this thread begging their lives out. The next minute you'll see these same beggars bashing and calling someone broke in another thread. It's well
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
pDudd:

Send me a message.

I have sir.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by LOC1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
PunditAfrica:

Federal university, 200k? You can lie for Africa

Sir..... It's the federal university of petroleum resources Delta state. I just gained admission to study petroleum engineering. You could do me a favour of checking up the bills online. Thank you.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by efficiencie(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nairaland is a funny place I swear. See as beggars full this thread begging their lives out. The next minute you'll see these same beggars bashing and calling someone broke in another thread. It's well

grin grin grin ...I taya oh! Apostle Freeze don turn big boiz and big gehs to faceless almajiricized bambiala...
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Skimpledawg(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
efficiencie:

grin grin grin ...I taya oh! Apostle Freeze don turn big boiz and big gehs to faceless almajiricized bambiala...
grin grin Kolo man
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by newoffer: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na so business dey start. Freeze is not saints
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Barristergreen(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mysselff2:

One of the favorite quotes of Seun is that he is an UNREPENTANT CAPITALIST,so you have to explain to him WHY he should give up 10% of his income to any one person,IS IT AN INVESTMENT ??

Its not by force for him to give out but its just a mode of reaching out by heart and not by force.. I just made a suggestion out of good gesture
And it doesn't only go to seun if anybody wish to help out he or she can do that freely by choice and by heart.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2017
benjsniper33:

Thanks for responding, I don’t have his phone number at all, but I have contacted a mallam (A Hausa) who runs a shop in phase 3 student villa to get his contact for me. He (The tailor) wasn’t with them when I placed the call through to the mallam but he (the mallam) promised to reach him and send his phone number over to me unfailingly tomorrow. (Looks like the mallam doesn’t have his number too)
When I get his phone number I will immediately forward it to your email just as you instructed. Thanks

Is his number available?
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
pDudd:

Is his number available?

Yes his phone number is available( check your mail). Here is his number once again 08172534229

His name is Shamsudeen Hassan.

He knows me as Danjuma . Thanks

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by riccadonna(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
bughead:
ain't you not the one who are saying "never to underestimate the power of your vagina undecided
. Go and bend.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by FunnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rubbish TAP
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
I want to use this medium to remind everyone who promised to help the tailor named Shamsudeen Hassan in getting a sewing machine (either new or fairly used ) to continue his sewing business. His contact details has been made available but he hasn’t been contacted yet by those who promised to help.
I have already told him of how I solicited help on his behalf on this platform and that some people has requested for his phone number in a bid to help. I spoke to him this afternoon to ask if anyone has called and he replied that no one has contacted him thus far.

Shamsudeen Hassan needs a sewing machine to work in order to sustain himself and his family.

Pls don’t forget him as his mind is already expecting. May the Good Lord not forget us. Amen.

#helpshamsudeenthetailor#
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by sexylabo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
achieved at your age....because you used all your generations for money ritual...you are such an uncircumcised baboon
lonelydora:

What i have achieved at my age, your entire generation can't do half of it.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by weyreypey: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
gorry123:
Pls send his phone number to my email dekkybobo@yahoo.com
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Cee-c Steps Out In Hot Skimpy Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.