Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48993 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bros, you know ham before.... Lmao, that guy no go hapi with u ooo, see as you cut his goal goal.
No mind am o,na im my village people wan use take get me this time...

Nairalanddist:

No mind the yeye guy
Chai,dem send u to me ni?

I don die..

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mysselff2:
Mumu Nigerians with their follow follow mentality
Soon this scumbag Freeze will fall into the same tithe snare and cesspit he has been accusing pastors of. I maintain that nobody should be compelled,cajoled,coaxed,blackmailed either subtly or tither wise to give up 10% of their income to anybody, if you want to appeal to affluent people to help out the less privileged ones,you SHOULD NOT give us a specific percentage to give out
Relax. No one is going to give out 10% of their income.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Igboblog: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
I challenge Seun, Daddyfreeze, Davido and others that don't pay tithe to help me with money to publish my first drama text. It is ready but no money to go ahead with the publishing because of poverty. Help a brother ooo!!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by farem: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
LOC1:

Can you be of help to me? I recently gained admission into a federal university. But the fees to be paid is high running into 200k and I need an helping hand.

I'm ready to provide every document you need to verify my claim.

If you wan break talk with your friend, tell am you need money. Very effective!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Igboblog: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
I challenge Seun, Daddyfreeze, Davido and others that don't pay tithe to help me with money to publish my first drama text. It is ready but no money to go ahead with the publishing because of poverty. Help a brother ooo!!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Towbaba500(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
m
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by fadaonyenna(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)

Sheeple

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by isaacsegun(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
you can start from me.I'm in nid of 20k
0220730113@gtb
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ibkgab001: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Dnt hate
Somebodi wt such exposure CNT be poor.
Its not possible.

Another moniker related to NwaAmaikpe
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by simongonner: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
LOC1:

Can you be of help to me? I recently gained admission into a federal university. But the fees to be paid is high running into 200k and I need an helping hand.

I'm ready to provide every document you need to verify my claim.
federal school 200k? OK oo

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Iluvu2: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

If you can assist my brother with half of the money to pay his school fees @ UDUS, I will be glad
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)
j

Why are you paying tithes when it's not an obligation for Christians? The words tithe does not even appear in the New Testament.

Paying tithes is as spiritually beneficial as killing sheep today on the Passover. (Galatians 5:2)
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Mj45: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
How many people has this highly unstable person helped financially? Davido, please use the money and pay for Freeze psychiatric hospital bills.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by GoodMuyis(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Are you sure coz I have someone that needs to pay his rent, But Not me
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by dstar01(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
if you are serious about this, pls help a sister/friend of mine who is in dare need of kidney transplant and we've all been struggling to raise the money required. her name is TOCHI MBONU and you can search for her on Facebook or you can contact TVC for more details about her because they've aired her story before (2yrs ago) and you can also contact PUNCH newspaper for more details. Pls, help her as she needs every help she can get cos the pains she's going thru is too much

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Mj45: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
And all these people crying over tithe payment or non-tithe payment, did anyone use your money to pay the tithe?
So why drink panadol for another person headache? Is tithing the only issue on earth everyone doesn't agree on?
People like Mumu freeze who talk uncontrollably never have much to show for the life they live on earth.
He is just using other people as an outlet for his own confusions,trauma and imbalance in his life.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by FunnyDude(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
It is well
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by SlimChizzy4(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
g
0054145174 Union Bank, May your God do more for you, than you have done to others
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:

Another moniker related to NwaAmaikpe
R u sure its not u sef.
So boring,get a life abeg

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by snowwhyte607: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Please help a brother in need! 0066462355 Diamond bank. Thanks in anticipation
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by olaskul(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
God knows my family is in need of this donation... sad sad sad sad

nellybadas:
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you Sir. God bless you more
nellybadas:
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ProudBornoBoy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

You can Help This Fellow out,

https://www.nairaland.com/4203592/how-recover-money-uncle-urgent#62838417
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by HoneySwag(f): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
hmm this one people are dropping acct no. I need 5k to transport myself home....
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
This is really funny but since some believe it is real let me just add mine. As for me i don't need it for school fees or anything i just need it to spend Christmas with my mom and siblings. I want this Christmas to be the best for them especially my two cute younger siblings.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Xmen149(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
I support,.my eldest brother is the biggest in the family but after tithe and financing his small family he will almost be asking everybody for money while me and my sis be financing our parents even borrowing to the guy join from the piece we hustle out

I started minding my business after I saw their church cumposry tithe card showing how much,chai!.. will it kill him channel that money to his parents that raised him even if its medical or feeding only..

stop looking everywhere, God is the person beside you genuinely in need do something cos on that day he will tell you "when I was hungry you gave me food"

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by saintmark88(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Many rich men do more than this TAP on daily basis. Change your mentality guy.

On what report did u base ur statement on?
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by adeblow(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wow, in as much as I prefer Wizkid, I think Davido is awesome. He is living a rapper life, and he is helping more than some pastors.... May God bless Davido
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by bukola08(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am really in dire need of help bit I don't know how to start saying it in. I should pm you or I can drop my number here if you want
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by DavidEsq(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pastors, wen they see where their tithe is now going, be like:

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
kingkakaone:

If u think someone like Nwaamaikpe is poor u better think again and this time without sentiments.

Someone with such intelligence can never be a poor person. Trust me, the guy may be controversial to some people but POVERTY is out of it.

I think it's even one prominent activist in charge of that handle.
#just my thought#

I agree to some extent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.