Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48957 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

as-salaam alaikum brother. I'm in dire need of 45k. Allah bless ur soul as you consider me,thanks.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by IamIBK: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Seun should I Send My Account Number? cry
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by anonimi: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.
Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.
Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.
For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by okway2: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
kingkakaone:

If u think someone like Nwaamaikpe is poor u better think again and this time without sentiments.

Someone with such intelligence can never be a poor person. Trust me, the guy may be controversial to some people but POVERTY is out of it.

I think it's even one prominent activist in charge of that handle.
#just my thought#

sigh. Stupidity.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
sexylabo:
you be correct MUMU...if we look am now he fit be say he dey squat for person house

What i have achieved at my age, your entire generation can't do half of it.

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by bughead: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
riccadonna:
I will really need that help now, because my life depends on it.....if Davido will be kind enough, I will appreciate it.
ain't you not the one who are saying "never to underestimate the power of your vagina undecided

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by heendrix(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

cheap publicity.....anyway you just got yourself half over 10

as for me I guess no one care about you I dont know if you see that to

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by clemzo101(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
U see ur life? Zombie!!! Hes not collecting tithe but encouraging people to use their tithe to help someone out of poverty. You wont tead, you will just jump into conclusion bevause of your hatred for the young man. If daddy freeze own a church i will attend. Nonesense
debossng:
So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

Wonders shall never end! Peeps shine ya eyes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by sucess001(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2017
This is a nice initiative...

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
ShayGirl:

Bro I'm here... Help ur sis in need this season even if na 10k..am not asking for too much abi am I? wink

Tap challenge doesn't mean u should beg. People who are willing to help will help those they deem fit. Nigerians like to abuse privilege. Haba undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Austinoiz(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Onye eriri eri....I sight u.
Kontinue
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by orijintv(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by dasauce(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Wehrey wo lo soro yen

debossng:
So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

Wonders shall never end! Peeps shine ya eyes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Bostin(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=nellybadas post=63270881]I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.[/quote I'm in,bless me
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Bros help my life. Even if na with 10k
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by anonimi: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2017
hisgrace090:
This is what I call real change for good.

That is what celebrities do abroad to keep their society developed and good for everyone, unlike the yeyebrities whom we have here.

Kanye West Charity Work, Events and Causes

Multiple Grammy Award-winning producer/artist Kanye West has already established himself as one of the premier artists in the recording industry, but put away the microphone, bling and neon, and you’ll find a crusader against poverty, hunger and poor education.

In 2005, West and his late mother, Dr. Donda West, co-founded the Dr. Donda West Foundation with the goal of reducing the number of kids who drop out of school. The Foundation’s first initiative, Loop Dreams, challenged at-risk students to learn how to write and produce music while simultaneously improving their academic skills.

“During my high school years, it’s the music that I really felt saved me,” said West, “It kept me out of the streets, it kept me from getting into trouble, it gave me something to do when I got kicked off the basketball team. You just get lost in the music. That’s what I did.”

Through donations, concert proceeds, and his foundation, West has been a vocal and outspoken supporter of broader education issues, and of organizations such as Doctors Without Borders, Human Rights Watch and Oxfam America.

West contributed to a CD compilation benefiting victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Kanye created a lunchbox for an auction benefiting The Lunchbox Fund and the Food Bank For New York City.

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/kanye-west

http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by generationz(f): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Please I'll be grateful if you'll consider me. I need a laptop to start my content writing on fiverr or freelancer. I was using my phone but it limited me to only getting jobs from fellow nairalanderers, I couldn't register on any of the sites.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Hahahahaha, all nairalander don turn verified even people wey dey for ghostmode, sorry guestmode... Lmao

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

Philanthropy is not by force. You can help us and give them your own money.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by AuroraB(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:

His trouble is second to none
Hating Nwamai.kpe this much removes nothing from his intelligence.
Sorry you missed out on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by anonimi: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
orijintv:
I actually need this for my semester school fees. I'm a Noun Student.

Are you so disabled and handicapped that you cannot work and SAVE to pay your own fees as many students do abroad and even in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by heendrix(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
sexylabo:
you be correct MUMU...if we look am now he fit be say he dey squat for person house

Lol grin
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lonelydora: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol who still take clowns like you seriously grin grin

You are not a Christian and not needed here.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by MyCircle(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Daddy Freeze is indeed up to something.
This is a good first step.

Soon so many people would break out of the circle of poverty.

Keep your circle close.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Even if na 10k, hahaha, lmao.... Nairaland pple no go kill me
ShayGirl:

Bro I'm here... Help ur sis in need this season even if na 10k..am not asking for too much abi am I? wink

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty

Dnt hate
Somebodi wt such exposure CNT be poor.
Its not possible.

3 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by jamex93(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

I need it please

so u can settle my Reg with it

I can forward my documents for verification

and God bless you more
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by ShayGirl(f): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanddist:

Tap challenge doesn't mean u should beg. People who are willing to help will help those they deem fit. Nigerians like to abuse privilege. Haba undecided

Do u still have sth to say? Pls Move aside and stop taking panadol for another person's headache..
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Hahahaha, you catch ham.... Latr they will forming my money grows like EWEDU.
bughead:
ain't you not the one who are saying "never to underestimate the power of your vagina undecided

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Abudu2000(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanddist:

Freeze single handedly did what most people would not dare do by challenging the legitimacy of the pulpit fraudsters tithe collections. This revolution enough can trigger a massive change in our display of love and affection towards our neighbors.
true talk Bru, even the pastors would be embarrassed by this. Lady gave over 600k to different families a few days ago and the pastors STILL date say you will die if you don't pay them tithe....I watched a video of a guy giving a vegetable seller money and I bursted into tears....I give free the man of the year for this alone...this guy should probably run for president..

4 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
clemzo101:
U see ur life? Zombie!!! Hes not collecting tithe but encouraging people to use their tithe to help someone out of poverty. You wont tead, you will just jump into conclusion bevause of your hatred for the young man. If daddy freeze own a church i will attend. Nonesense

Why must your tithe be used for giving to the poor? Why not the money for beer, cigarette, clothes, girls, parties?

The devil is a bastard!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.