Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring (520 Views)

My Girlfriend Stole My Whole House After Sex With Her (the Video) / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by Freethought(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Well, I'm not writing this here to seek advise, my mind is made up already, i just need some oda useless girls out dere to read this so as to learn one thing or the other...

I met this lady few years ago in a bus, apparently, the beaten i took for her was what brought us together. We got along so well that i decided to officially make her my girlfriend, and since then, all has been well (or so, i thought).. Until she started asking me questions on what plans i got for her, guess she wanted to knw if i was gonna end up marrying her cos according to her, i didn't look serious.. I noticed her worries and i decided to make her happy by proposing to her soon, i wanted it to be the most surprising thing she's ever seen so i continued forming the unserious type.. To cut the whole story short, i asked a friend of mine in Italy to get me a ring so i can propose to my girlfriend who has bn worried.. I finally got the ring last week but because i was so busy i couldn't make the proposal last week so i called her to come see me on Tuesday evening, hoping to propose to her yesterday morning wen we wake up.....

I am someone that hates so much to be disturbed wen sleeping, so I'm basically dead wen sleeping, but fortunately, i just did not feel sleepy that night probably because of the excitement of proposing to her.

We talked, talked and talked until she fell asleep (or so i thought), abt 2hrs later, i noticed a very suspicious walk in the room, and i discovered it was my girlfriend tip toeing. I waited to see where she was going and i saw her quietly ransacking my bedside wardrobe.. She took the small box which has the ring in it and also a few cash...

In the morning, i pretended i did not knw whr i kept those things, i asked her and she bluntly denied ever seeing them... Well, that was where it all ended, told her i saw her and she was begging, giving all sorts of excuses..

I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with a liar and most especially a thief...

Girls of nowadays are just so funny
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2017
sorry, she messed up.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by dnoable08: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Or so u thought
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by valgbo(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2017
sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by sinaj(f): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2017
I can manage a liar but not a thief.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by SirMichael1: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Hope you showed her what she ruined? Her chances of being married with you?

....and to think that you ordered a ring from Italy to propose to a thief.. That was a close one
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by Wisedove(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
And you don't collect the money and ring thereafter? Nice write-up anyway, you are a freethinker indeed!!
Re: My Girlfriend Stole Her To - Be Engagement Ring by Skyfornia(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Her village people visited her at the appropriate time.

(1) (Reply)

Lolss..... Facebook Post Pix# / Indian Man Kidnapped And Forced To Marry Woman, Even As He Cried / Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady In The Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.