Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Who Wants To Break Osinbajo And Tinubu's Tie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants To Break Osinbajo And Tinubu's Tie? (387 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Break Osinbajo And Tinubu's Tie? by veraponpo(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Olufemi S Afolabi

You may say many things about him and you might be perceived right. You might nickname him many things and many will adjudge you correct but you cannot underestimate him because that might cost you more than you think.

It is on record that many have defied him and escaped but it is uncountable now how many have defied him and paid dearly for it- many politicians that have tried it in the past.

Recently an excerpt of a book written in honour of the speaker of the House of Assembly, Hon Dogara, claims that he (Dogara) disobeyed Tinubu to win the seat of the speakership. Having had a meeting with Asiwaju inhis bedroom about supporting Hon Femi Gbajabiamila on his speakership agenda. This is a statement with many sides and since today is not meant for that, it is better left untouched for now.

Let me quickly say this to help many of my readers that disobeying the party is an act of mutiny because disobeying any constituted authority is against the wish of God as Romans 13:1 puts it clearly:

Romans 13:1 says ‘ Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God’

Romans 13:2 now puts it better ‘Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.’

However, this biblical injunction is within the context of good leadership and godly affairs. If authorities are doing bad things, you are not obliged to follow the multitude to sin.

Having said that, Tinubu is a man of great weight in the political structure of Nigeria. The entire fabrics of the political space is networked round many people including him. He has his foot-soldiers in the NASS, MDAs, States, Military and Judiciary. He is a man that has done a lot for the country from the days of NADECO as the record shows. Does that make him perfect? I dont think so. He has said it before in his letter to a guber candidate in Ondo, name withheld that ‘ many times he wins battles and some times he fails’. This confirms him as a mortal just like any other person.

“Asiwaju,after leaving as Lagos governor in 2007,was about going to senate,on a second thought he relinquished the position for Ganiyu Solomon,so he could stay and build ACN” Because of that sacrifice, ACN became a great party that had 6 to 7 states as at the last count before collapsing for the APC later.

“Asiwaju had opportunity of being Vice President in 2015,he let go for peace to reign”. If he had pursued his personal ambition, a Muslim/Muslim ticket would not have sold well for the electorate to support and APC would have lost because of the ego of a man. This was realised and he collapsed his ambition for peae to reign and a great man in the person of Professor Osinbajo to surface.

“Asiwaju openly said it ‘ Yemi Osinbanjo is the greatest political weapon in my vast amoury,why do you think I would want Vice presidential slot,that my associate is occupying? Quoting an APC member by the name Afamefuna Chidume

This is story from the pit of hell”

Asiwaju’s response about Osinbajo on the story:

Here is a man(Osinbajo) of highest integrity,moral rectitude,amazing humility, high intellect,unimpeachable credibility,here is a man of fierce loyalty and absolute trustworthiness,who will never do anything in word,thought or deed to undermine his boss.

I present to you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his Man Pastor (Prof) Yemi Osinbajo. What do you think about them?

What can you say abouty the picture, the chemistry, the poise and what have you?

http://newsechoes.com/2017/12/14/who-wants-to-break-these-people-asiwaju-and-vp-osinbajo/

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Break Osinbajo And Tinubu's Tie? by nairavsdollars(f): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Daily Sun with their big fat lies

(1) (Reply)

Windpumps In Nigeria; Solution To Government Water Roadmap Failure / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area / Factional Group: Buhari Plans To Be Sole Candidate In 2019, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.