Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? (2125 Views)

Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by nairarhymer(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Many guys will deny this, but it doesn't change the truth that at some point in the life of our Gucci,Tommy Hilfiger, Lux,Chase deer, Banana Republic, or bend down select boxers,they tear. This happens irrespective of how we meticulously handle them. It could be quite embarrassing at times, especially when the female folks get to see them. My question therefore is;what causes our boxers to tear and how can it be prevented?

my personal opinion is that it is caused by incessant farting and erections, and that cutting down on those would be auspicious to the health and long life of our boxers.
what do you think people?

1 Like

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by MatricNumber(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
I stopped using boxers when i clocked 19 cos my dick is always peeping out under when i'm not even erected.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
When anything goes through over usage, it wears and tears and not 'cause of the aforementioned reasons you gave.

3 Likes

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by richeeyo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Their is poverty in your post

5 Likes

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by falcon01: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
this st*pid post tops the whole st*pid post of nairaland in this 2017. comgratulations you have unlocked a new level of st*pid. legend!!

8 Likes

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
I do tear my boo boxers because he always tear my pant as well.Na fun sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Tyrabarbara(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
MatricNumber:
I stopped using boxers when i clocked 19 cos my dick is always peeping out under when i'm not even erected.

be lying there.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Prognose: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
nairarhymer:
Many guys will deny this, but it doesn't change the truth that at some point in the life of our Gucci,Tommy Hilfiger, Lux,Chase deer, Banana Republic, or bend down select boxers,they tear. This happens irrespective of how we meticulously handle them. It could be quite embarrassing at times, especially when the female folks get to see them. My question therefore is;what causes our boxers to tear and how can it be prevented?

my personal opinion is that it is caused by incessant farting and erections, and that cutting down on those would be auspicious to the health and long life of our boxers.

If you don't fart you die.

Fact.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by nairarhymer(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
I do tear my boo boxers because he always tear my pant as well.Na fun sha. grin grin

I wouldn't mind getting my boxers torn by you in za oza room grin
Prettythicksmee:

I wouldn't mind getting my boxers torn by you in za oza room
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Hmm u carry razor tear boxer just for fun and revenge.

U need help
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by wh33z(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
nairarhymer:

wen my prick to big kor
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Do we still have youths in Nigeria thinking this way? cry Bros I beg you grow up small nahh.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
MatricNumber:
e dey try check wetin dey go on outside the cell u put am...
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Swaggzkid: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP i dont have any slightest idea of what your talking about o..,

My boxers no dey tear biko i change them quaterly based on hw sexy they still look grin the sexy and good looking ones stays longer.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Hmm u carry razor tear boxer just for fun and revenge.

U need help
For revenge?no,for fun yes. cheesy
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
nairarhymer:

I wouldn't mind getting my boxers torn by you in za oza room grin

I wouldn't mind getting my boxers torn by you in za oza room
You are not my boo,so i will pass.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by great03(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
So you want to wear that boxer forever b4 abi!!!
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Maxi112: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
You wear one boxers beyond 1year, what do you expect?
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by nairarhymer(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
You are not my boo,so i will pass.
hmm
even ur boo has a boo,so what stops you from having another boo
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Oxster(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Lia Mohammed

1 Like

Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by MatricNumber(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

be lying there.
why would i lie. No problem if you want to confirm.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Truepee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
don't Worry When you Stop Been Broke.. It Will Not Tear No More
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Remyjaxx: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nothing lasts forever, everything devalues with time
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
For revenge?no,for fun yes. cheesy

Hmm the good part is atleast he we have more access to fresh air.

Let me go and tear my own
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Tyrabarbara(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
MatricNumber:
why would i lie. No problem if you want to confirm.

i like thatcheesy. send me a mail.
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Chuknovski(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
i think its constant friction of the butt and sit surface tensions over time, heat is also not left out, the heat creates sweat which in turn soaks the boxers weakening its fibers that causes. wear and tear of boxers,
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Chuknovski(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

your narrative is soo sexy, I should consider tearing one girls pant with my lion bone
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na the odour of your smelly prick
Re: What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? by JohnNgene: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
What kind of question is this biko? Lol.

You better switch to this type I'm wearing in this my song-art o!

(1) (Reply)

I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned / What Can #1500 Do For You That You Will Cherish ? / Super Rich And Cute Guys Want A Good Girl For Dating And Marriage(with Cute Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.