Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (82848 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by KingSango(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Christianity and perversion. grin Pastors raping and Christian women slaying. Its the same here in America. I grew up listening these people preach and put down anybody who wasn't saved but I have never seen any of them practice purity. Ever! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOTYUWLiAbw

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by piagetskinner(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
for your information Jesus was criticised despite being spiritually and morally upright

you aren't upright on any level...
stop bringing my Jesus into your madness..

you jezebelic idiot...you're the kind of woman talked about in proverbs 7. madam repent !!!

but then some crazy lots will tell me not to judge because its her life
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by ashawopikin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
My sis from another mother...... keep fleeing yourself you work for it......

Watch how broke guys will call her olosho
olosho ke, she is sexy as fuuuuk!!

Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Xisnin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Olosho, why not go unclad?
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Ogaonos: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I shared this post to ask if people still fear God.

Look at the level of immorality being celebrated. Women no longer see unclothedness as shame.

Look at the one below.

no mind am lata she start calling men dogs pervert.but wil support sexual objectificatn.in d media.if u ask her who is malala e fit nt knw.
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HER BODY CAN TURN A STRAIGHT GIRL LESBIAN..
say ur a lesbo and shut up,
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Luukasz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
def111:
No be this actress wey her sex scene on movie leak. Real sex for the movie scene
Do you have the link?
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by horia: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Will you shut it
perceive the 'smell' from ur mouth undecided
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by ooshinibos: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
DanXplore:
It pisses me off when people bring Jesus into very stupid things. Jesus and his train of followers were criticised for doing the right thing and speaking the unconventional truth. Their persecutions were worthy of glory. But this very stupid and brainless person is relating her persecution for immorality with Jesus's persecution for justice and truth. How is it a credit if you are criticized or persecuted for actually doing what is wrong?

I might sound judgemental and yes i am. By bringing Jesus Christ into such asinine comparism, this lady clearly does not have the fear of the Lord.
that's what religion does to a NATION ,
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Nzemarcilinus(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
"He just stayed focused on what He was called to do"
She is focus on what she is here to do..... Snatching people husband. Spreading her legs.
Social median is the best platform to advertised her market.
Christmas don reach.
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Hezzazzi909: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllz
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:

I don call am olosho finish,,was looking for the lil Wayne meme b4 i jam ur comment .... hope my name neva enter list of broke ass for NL
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by donblade85555(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
so its already turning u into 1?
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by def111(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Luukasz:
Do you have the link?

I don't know the link. I have the video... But you can find it on .www.xvideos.com, search for Nigeria nollywood
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by UncutSk(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lesbian sighted
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Jelal0007(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:

How much money u get sef? U jobless money- mongering worm. Are u employed at all? Do something productive with your time. U're constantly talking trash on NL.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Sierusvirus(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't have issues with irresponsible, wanton, fuckgirl and manizer girl displaying her irresponsible attitudes and characters to the world but where I have issues is using the word "Jesus" to site example of your wasted generation attitude.
Don't use the name of God in vain before his wrath falls up you and your generations.
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by pasco30(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok you are running your olosho race I understand well done
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
her brain is small
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by KingSango(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I shared this post to ask if people still fear God.

Look at the level of immorality being celebrated. Women no longer see unclothedness as shame.

Look at the one below.

Men no longer see children as innocent especially Christian and Muslim leaders raping and molesting children all over the world. angry This abuse is showing up in the adults who have grew up in religious communities that abuse children. None of this has anything to do with African traditional religion, when are we going to see that its a religious and spiritual war against our existence?

Expose the worldwide pedophile secret society of the Roman Catholic Church:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Cisuss! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Olalekanharoon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
so, u wer called to be a mad bitch ko issoryt,,,,kontunu
Jesus sef go deny u
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Luukasz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
def111:

I don't know the link. I have the video... But you can find it on .www.xvideos.com, search for Nigeria nollywood
Do you know the title or send me the file name
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Olalekanharoon(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
so, u wer called to be a mad bitch ko issoryt,,,,kontunu
Jesus sef go deny u
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by def111(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
roarik:
her shape is perfect. shes beautiful too

Damn I check your dp. You are beautiful more than her. And naturally made... I would love to know u more
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Randy91:
Ayam nt moving an inch...

babee kukuma kill me wit those chopable assets,,I die in active service cheesy cheesy

CC:lefulefu
damm cheesy

Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by Blacksilver23(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Way dat my yeye babe make she come see woman with things
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by ogbonti: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:

E dey your mind to be lesbian before, lol
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by adeoba2008(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesus will deny you sis. What you just did is not part of his teachings.
Re: Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) by def111(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Luukasz:
Do you know the title or send me the file name

No I have the video from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.