Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability (1653 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by kunzeal: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Many says love is not about sex but I totally disagree as a
woman, for me to know if a man loves me I need to run a
test on him sexually. Let me share one of my stories with
you. when I was in Working in an organization I dated a
lot of men but the problem I had with most of them is that
they can't satisfy my needs, but luckily for me I met a
young man very tall handsome and good looking have been
admiring the man long time ago but it seems he is not
looking at my side, but i was so lucky when approached me
telling me he loves me i pretended as if i would not accept
his offer but after 3 days we met, he called me and i gave
him his answer which is a yes from me, The man is very
excited with this but i told him my rules which is that i
must test him sexually,
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/a-lady-experience-how-i-do-test-men.html?m=1
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by sinaj(f): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
La klick la kwench sad

3 Likes

Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'll park here
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Topestbilly(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Just wondering what will be left for the unlucky future husband.

3 Likes

Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by izaray(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Op, above me, abeg shift make i faint
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Topestbilly:
Just wondering what will be left for the unlucky future husband.

simple,he gets what's left of the cake cheesy
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by habsydiamond(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
What if he use tramadol for u the first time or agbara...why not Bleep every guys for Ur area come sample to select the one wey fit the bill....
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Topestbilly(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

He's going to eat icing sugar for the rest of his life, what an impending tragedy awaits him.
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Jayfreezey: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
YOU NEED SAMSU OIL 4 UR MAN TO SATISFY U. CAL OR WHTSAP 09097790817
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Topestbilly:

He's going to eat icing sugar for the rest of his life, what an impending tragedy awaits him.

cheesy
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by femzey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
as for me is not a big deal but will she stick to the one that pass the test.
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some ladies don't know more than Sex in their life . I wonder what will happen if their future husband can't satisfy them sexually, I know they will resort to adultery.

Shameful
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

wetin?

dat thing na cake?

Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
What if he use tramadol for u the first time or agbara...why not Bleep every guys for Ur area come sample to select the one wey fit the bill....
First impression matters a lot.
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by moorevic(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
My dear i want to marry you, come and test my strength biko
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by habsydiamond(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
First impression matters a lot.
this one don show say Na prostitute she be.....
Re: Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability by musa234(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Our ladies have lost it

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Man; African Mentality / Aisha From Unijos Moaning When Big joystick Enters Her Vagina / Scared? See How Curvy Model, Chose To Reveal Her Sexy Body On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.