Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (62479 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Balkan(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
That person l am seeing is not looking like a woman.
They need to check properly

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
How can you call this one a lady?!!!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks so pitiful.

Stealing is bad sha...

Please check my signature. I host and design professional websites for businesses

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
She resembles aunty kemi Olunlo...... shocked shocked
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks hungry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Festacbreed(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Look at her face like a crack adit grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad sad ipob girl!Why she nor go steal when the thief kanu don scammed them
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
igbodefender:
You want to be like Nwamaikpe. cheesy

No mind am. Them plenty wey wan be like am oh! Especially one "ubanmeudie" ( something like that sha) and "Evablazin" (the spelling is probably wrong). But their own no dey ever sweet, because they're trying to be someone else, instead of being original... Pirated copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Afonja detected , why must you people make everything tribal .

Jealousy, Just Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by bughead: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Don't throw stones, you might marry a good girl from that area someday . Am not a hypocrite, am Igbo and my fiancee is Yoruba. LIVE ABOVE HATE
how are you copping with her dirtiness? cool cool
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

∆ I'm not making it tribal... I only said the truth ∆
and the truth is very bitter. Nwantago!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Irrespective of where she comes from, at this age, she is a complete disgrace.
dainformant:
A lady was publicly disgraced and humiliated after she was caught stealing money from a man’s pocket in tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' along Enugu road by Abiriba Street in Umuahia, the capital city of Abia state. The troubled lady was nabbed in the early hours of today, 14 of December, 2017.

According to reports, the lady allegedly confessed that she has been in the business for past 2 years and she started pick-pocketing when she was at Onitsha area of Anambra state before coming down to Abia state.

After being beaten mercilessly by an angry mob, the woman was handed over to policemen from CPS Umuahia for a proper investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-disgraced-caught-stealing-mans-pocket-abia-state-photos.html
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
how are you copping with her dirtiness? cool cool
I have no time for u
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
thank God.they didn't strip her,bcuz I would be forced to unsee it
dainformant:
A lady was publicly disgraced and humiliated after she was caught stealing money from a man’s pocket in tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' along Enugu road by Abiriba Street in Umuahia, the capital city of Abia state. The troubled lady was nabbed in the early hours of today, 14 of December, 2017.

According to reports, the lady allegedly confessed that she has been in the business for past 2 years and she started pick-pocketing when she was at Onitsha area of Anambra state before coming down to Abia state.

After being beaten mercilessly by an angry mob, the woman was handed over to policemen from CPS Umuahia for a proper investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-disgraced-caught-stealing-mans-pocket-abia-state-photos.html
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
MasterKim:

So wat shud he throw? Bottle abi.

Who cares if a flat head has a Yoruba fiancee or not.

Dem go turn holy holy if d tin don turn come dere side
You dat your forehead is like convex lens , who stole your senses
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Don't throw stones, you might marry a good girl from that area someday . Am not a hypocrite, am Igbo and my fiancee is Yoruba. LIVE ABOVE HATE

Tuaaaah
For where? Who dash monkey banana?
Bitter no be monkey food
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by bughead: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
I have no time for u
please say the truth!

You hate her dirtiness! Just a matter of time for you to dispose her undecided

You know very well that tribe is always dirty cool
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol.

only say the guy no get brain. nwamaikpe is intelligent.

angry

∆ Because I comment don mean say I no brain... Alright!!! ∆
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
please say the truth!

Every tribe has clean and dirty people . It's all about the upbringing
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
May God have mercy
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
cezarman:

No mind am. Them plenty wey wan be like am oh! Especially one "ubanmeudie" ( something like that sha) and "Evablazin" (the spelling is probably wrong). But their own no dey ever sweet, because they're trying to be someone else, instead of being original... Pirated copy.

angry

∆ Evablizin see me see trouble ooo..... My only offense is my comment ∆
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
please say the truth!

guy,stop talking nonsense.
it's bcoz of people like you that make people like me kill people.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by bughead: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Every tribe has clean and dirty people . It's all about the upbringing
when your culture is inline with dirtiness, your upbringing will be alll about dirty!

Every tribe has clean people but one particular tribe is has dirty people
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by bughead: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bmaster:
not talking nonsense bro!

That's a fact!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Because I comment don mean say I no brain... Alright!!! ∆
ur comment na trash
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bmaster:
lol

killiwee nwachukwu
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Evablizin see me see trouble ooo..... My only offense is my comment ∆
Lols,the guy is having painment so don't mind him.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
mightyhazel:
ur comment na trash
angry

∆ Alright!!!! ∆
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks malnourished and skinny.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by RooneyAdmission(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

∆ I'm not making it tribal... I only said the truth ∆
then you're indeed foolish
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
cezarman:

Lol,you're just funny. How can you compare my comments with nwaikpe's comments? Pls go to my comments and read them over and over again the difference is clear,if you do copy people,i don't.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
RooneyAdmission:
then you're indeed foolish

angry

∆ Whatever ∆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.