Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria (984 Views)

Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
2017 was a great year in Nigeria, with so many memorable events across all sectors of the economy, Politics, music, sports, religion and so on.

The year began in a slow mode in Nigeria as MMM Investors had hopes of recovering their investments as the MMM Office froze their accounts in early December 2016.

13th of December 2016 will forever remain a date to remember for MMM participants in Nigeria. News broke that the popular money doubling scheme Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) had crashed in Nigeria, freezing the accounts of all its members across the country. This news left the almost 3.3 million Nigerian beneficiaries of the scheme distraught.

Let’s review other spectacular events across the country that trended especially on the google search engine. The final results of the data is taken from the number of times the search term was used.

Top 2017 Trends in Nigeria

See the complete list what was trending in 2017 in Nigeria

Top 10 People that Trended in Nigeria

Moji Olaiya
Evans the kidnapper
Adesua Etomi
Donald Trump
Mr. Eazi
Efe
Jide Tinubu
Olumide Bakare
Dammy Krane
Eric Arubayi

Top 5 Location Searched in Nigeria in 2017

Restaurants near me
Nail Salon near me
Clubs near me
Food near me
Movies near me
Jobs near me

Top 10 Events / Stories that Trended in Nigeria in 2017

ASUU Strike
Moji Olaiya dead
Monkeypox outbreak
iPhone 8 / iPhone X Launch
New president in Gambia
Adesua and Banky Wedding
Anambra Elections
Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight
Zimbabwe Coup
Catalonia Referendum

Top 10 Questions Asked in 2017 in Nigeria

Is Buhari dead?
How to check JAMB results
How to check WAEC results
What is a female Hyena called?
What is Monkeypox?
What is bitcoin
What is MMM
Who is Bobrisky
How to check BVN
Where is Nnamdi Kanu now?

Most Movies / TV Series in 2017 in Nigeria

Fast and Furious 8
Wonder Woman
Game of Thrones.
Big Brother Naija
Justice League
Thor Ragnarok
Jenifa’s Diary
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
The Wedding Party
Better call Saul

Top Searched Songs of 2017 in Nigeria

Olamide – Wo
Davido – Fia
Davido- Fall
Patapaa Ft. Ras Cann – One Corner
Davido – If
Runtown – Mad over you
Kiss Daniel – Yeba
Tekno – Go
Mayorkun – Mama
Tekno Ft. Wizkid – Mama

See other trends here >> https://ideologieshub.com.ng/blog/top-google-trends-2017-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ProjectNaija(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why is my man of the year Daddy freeze not on the list.

1 Like

Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
say wetin him do,
ProjectNaija:
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by mightyhazel: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
nnamdi kanu and ipob trended fsr more..

1 Like

Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
ProjectNaija:
because no one search the psychiatric section of the trend, yet
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
hAAHHAHAHAH
SLIDEwaxie:
because no one search the psychiatric section of the trend, yet
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by Symponuityblog(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by zurielsam(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nwamaikpe not there so the list is incomplete

1 Like

Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by Isokowadoo: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Movies Dou
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by ideologies(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2017
ishilove
seun
lalasticlala
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Cool list I didn't know is there's so many better call Saul fans in Nigeria.
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB was the most talked about.
Even, the entertainment industry was involved.
Re: Seun, See What Was Trending On Google In 2017 In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
This list is false...

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB trended more than those things written here.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Advices President George Weah On What To Do / Reno To Min. Of Communication "Only A Foolish Child Insults His Own Mother" / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.