Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right (1755 Views)

Pastor Publicly Whip The Faithful Who Have Not Paid Tithe / Popular Pastor Publicly Repents From Collecting Tithe, Calls It Manipulation / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by chibbyRJ(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigerian Pastor publicly expresses regret for collecting tithe, proves Daddy Freeze is right-PHOTOS

Daddy Freeze’s ‘Free the sheeple’ movement seems to be paying off, as one Pastor, Ufuoma Benard has publicly repented of collecting tithe.
The Warri based Pastor who shared the result of his one month search for the foundation of tithing in the Bible, wrote;

“After one month of poring through the Bible and critically examining both sides of the arguments for and against TITHING I publicly repent for receiving tithes. I am convinced Daddy Freeze is right. No more tithing in my ministry.”

I am” a pastor but I don’t know everything. I am a work in progress. I learn everyday and from everyone. I am open to new things. I am not stuck in dogma and tradition. I am a liberal person. I hate fanaticism. I am not interested in making money through church business or attracting large crowd or having branches of my church in every street and road. I am only interested in sharing the truth as I know it. The truth I am sure will set the people free from dogma, superstition, manipulation, ignorance and poverty.”

IG:@chibbyRJ
CC: Lalasticala

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by brownsugar23: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am coming make I go bring coke
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
That is the way it should be.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by obojememe: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
where is the regret op? make i tear u slap

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by Flexherbal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is he for real !
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by PointZerom: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
I will continue paying my tithe, your propaganda wont stop me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by viyon02: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
END Of FALSE RELIGION IS NEAR

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by lastmessenger: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
PointZerom:
good luck to you but don't ever think you are doing God a favour.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by DeSepiero(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
PointZerom:

Administering drugs to the dead doesn't make a difference obviously!!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
cool
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by PointZerom: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeSepiero:

Administering drugs to the dead doesn't make a difference obviously!!
Telling a fool how foolish he's is a waste of energy.
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by PointZerom: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
lastmessenger:
good luck to you but don't ever think you are doing God a favour.
Godluck to you but dont think you can decide for God.
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by ybalogs(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
PointZerom:
Telling a fool how foolish he's is a waste of energy.
you're very wicked.
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by openmine(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmmm.....This is just the beginning....
Only the humble and wise will decipher.....
Once a transformation from God takes place,no matter who the messenger is,the message will keep moving...Until it has accomplished its purpose!
Some pastors wont like this one bit but they can not stop the effects of a true doctrine whose time has come.....!
Tithing replaced with GIVING GENEROUSLY without being under duress or a compulsion!
#NoMoreTithing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by paxonel(m): 3:13am On Dec 15, 2017
This type of pastor Bernard is not common to see in Nigeria. If people can shield away their pride and accept the truth the way it is, just like this man, then Nigeria will become a better place

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by enilove(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2017
How did he become a pastor is what is baffling to me.

God that called him should have told him from the biginning that tithe collections is wrong,

How can a child of the Devil be the one to tell you the things of God. As a pastor was he not reading his bible ?

Jesus told us in the new testament that the paying of tithes is necessary. Tomorrow , this kind of pastor would come out to say it was the devil that lead him astray.

Pay your tithe and let the Devil be ashamed.
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by MrPristine: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
The truth about the unbiblical nature of church tithing is gradually being established.

CC: Seun lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

God that called him should have told him from the biginning that tithe collections is wrong,

How can a [b]child of the Devil [/b]be the one to tell you the things of God. As a pastor was he not reading his bible ?

Jesus told us in the new testament that the paying of tithes is necessary. Tomorrow , this kind of pastor would come out to say it was the devil that lead him astray.

who is the child of the devil? Your Daddy GOs? BTW Where in the bible did Jesus ask Christians to pay Tithe?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by MrPristine: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

How can a child of the Devil be the one to tell you the things of God. As a pastor was he not reading his bible ?

Obviously you lack understanding of scriptures. Jesus was addressing the Pharisees who were under the law when he said they ought to tithe since it was a part of their law. We also know from scriptures that Christians are not under those obsolete laws so don't get it twisted. Christians have no business keeping the Jewish law.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by nicemuyoo: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Instead of accepting scriptures and living by standard of Jesus, the apostles and early church who never for once taught or collected tithe you prefer to believe a man.

enilove:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by openmine(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

God that called him should have told him from the beginning that tithe collections is wrong,

Don't blame pastors like him....some are still not knowledgeable in the bible....Most have elders like GO Adeboye or Bishop oyedepo whom they listened to for understanding and looked up to as a source of inspiration...hence they were unable to study the bible to know the truth!

He now knows the truth....There are so many pastors like him...unfortunately,not all of them have been able to swallow their pride to unlearn what they have been fed with for years!

enilove:

How did U come to the conclusion that freeze is a child of the devil?....whats ur basis for classifying him as a child of Satan?

enilove:

Like others have said correctly,christ never condemned tithing the same way he did not condemn burnt offerings or circumcision or burning of incense....and it was because christ was born under the law of moses hence could not go against the law until he has been crucified!

enilove:

The devil is always humiliated when a true doctrine that is not based on lies shows up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Everyone now wants to be popular. We get the stunt.. If u can't tell me where Jesus told his disciples to stop tithing, i will still keep tithing tongue
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by enilove(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Daddy frees or whatever is working for the plan of the devil to convert Nigeria to an Islamic nation gradually.

Jesus said :
Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17 KJV
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Was it not counted for them as righteousness when they pay their tithes? If it was part of righteousness and Jesus has not cancelled the laws and we are expected to do what the Pharisees did and surpass it , why do you think payment of tithes is not necessary.

Matthew 23:23 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Jesus did not deny that tithe is necessary. He said they needed to pay tithes and not forget being merciful , faith etc

The points are :
We must do all what Pharisees did and more
The pharisees pay tithes , to exceed them we must pay tithes and combine it with judgment, mercy and faith as per Math.23:23.
Tithe is not for Pharisees alone as the whole Bible is for all Christians who are children of Abraham by faith.

Tithes and offerings are meant for the spreading of the gospel and helping the poor .The church needs funds to exist and survive. This is what Satan is targeting.
Saudi Arabia is funding Islam ,even setting up Islamic Banks , to spread Islam , why should we deprive the church of money to spread the gospel and to exist. Pastors need money for their welfare to concentrate on the things of the gospel.

It the Satanic pastors are defrauding the church, they will pay with their eternal life in hell.
Even the apostles needed money and the members were faithful to sell their properties and give the whole money to the gospel, who can do that now.
If we don't pay tithes are we ready to give all to the gospel?
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by dorox(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
I personally know of four people that have stopped paying tithe partly because of Daddy Freeze.
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by Agimor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Funny enough I have never paid tithe before until Freeze unearthed the the whole issue of tithing. I'm beginning to give tithe a second thought now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:
Daddy frees or whatever is working for the plan of the devil to convert Nigeria to an Islamic nation gradually.

Jesus said :
Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Was it not counted for them as righteousness when they pay their tithes? If it was part of righteousness and Jesus has not cancelled the laws and we are expected to do what the Pharisees did and surpass it , why do you think payment of tithes is not necessary.

Matthew 23:23 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Jesus did not deny that tithe is necessary. He said they needed to pay tithes and not forget being merciful , faith etc

The points are :
We must do all what Pharisees did and more
The pharisees pay tithes , to exceed them we must pay tithes and combine it with judgment, mercy and faith as per Math.23:23.
Tithe is not for Pharisees alone as the whole Bible is for all Christians who are children of Abraham by faith.

Tithes and offerings are meant for the spreading of the gospel and helping the poor .The church needs funds to exist and survive. This is what Satan is targeting.
Saudi Arabia is funding Islam ,even setting up Islamic Banks , to spread Islam , why should we deprive the church of money to spread the gospel and to exist. Pastors need money for their welfare to concentrate on the things of the gospel.

It the Satanic pastors are defrauding the church, they will pay with their eternal life in hell.
Even the apostles needed money and the members were faithful to sell their properties and give the whole money to the gospel, who can do that now.
If we don't pay tithes are we ready to give all to the gospel?

why don't the pastors first stop collecting that jewish tithe and see if members would not donate.Better ask your criminal pastors to repent else they will perish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by openmine(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
salvation101:
Everyone now wants to be popular. We get the stunt.. If u can't tell me where Jesus told his disciples to stop tithing, i will still keep tithing tongue
The very first Apostles and pastors did not collect tithe or asked for tithe?
Base ur anchor on the book of Acts where U had the very first pastors of the gospel of Jesus!

If i may ask....
Do U observe burnt offerings?
Do U burn incenses?
Do carry out burnt offerings?
If you do all these and all other laws of moses,then U are free to tithe!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
openmine:

The very first Apostles and pastors did not collect tithe or asked for tithe?
Base ur anchor on the book of Acts where U had the very first pastors of the gospel of Jesus!

If i may ask....
Do U observe burnt offerings?
Do U burn incenses?
Do carry out burnt offerings?
If you do all these and all other laws of moses,then U are free to tithe!
why is it so hard for u to tell me where Jesus asked his disciples to stop tithing? The only time Jesus mentioned the word tithe in the new testament, he permitted it(matt23:23)...now tell me where he eventually asked his disciples to stop tithing..
Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by enilove(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrPristine:

Obviously you lack understanding of scriptures. Jesus was addressing the Pharisees who were under the law when he said they ought to tithe since it was a part of their law. We also know from scriptures that Christians are not under those obsolete laws so don't get it twisted. Christians have no business keeping the Jewish law.

Who lacks the understanding of the scriptures BTW me and you ?

What is the meaning of the below Scripture ?

If we are not to keep the Jewish laws , are you saying laws like these, below,which are not in the new testament are not to be kept?

Leviticus 18:7-11,19-23 KJV
The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
[8] The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness.
[9] The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.
[10] The unclothedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own unclothedness.
[11] The unclothedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
[19] Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her unclothedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
[20] Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
[21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord .
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
[23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Where can you find the above in the new testament? Are the Christians not bound to obey the above ?

Sacrifices that have to do with shedding of animals blood or covenant of blood in the old testaments are the ones that are no longer required, not laws on holiness and righteous living.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by MrPristine: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

Who lacks the understanding of the scriptures BTW me and you ?

What is the meaning of the below Scripture ?

If we are not to keep the Jewish laws , are you saying laws like these, below,which are not in the new testament are not to be kept?

Leviticus 18:7-11,19-23 KJV
The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
[8] The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness.
[9] The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.
[10] The unclothedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own unclothedness.
[11] The unclothedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
[19] Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her unclothedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
[20] Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
[21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord .
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
[23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Where can you find the above in the new testament? Are the Christians not bound to obey the above ?

Sacrifices that have to do with shedding of animals blood or covenant of blood in the old testaments are the ones that are no longer required, not laws on holiness and righteous living.

This is sheer arrogant expression of ignorance. There are several scriptures in the new testament that make it crystal clear that Christians are not under the Jewish law. Other than to love God and our fellow man which summarises what is expected of us as Christians. There are 613 Jewish laws, if you believe in keeping the law then you must keep them all else you cut yourself away from the grace of Christ(Galatians 5:4) you cannot pick and choose which law to obey if you decide to observe the law, you must obey them all(Galatians 3:10)

I thank God for his mercies and for removing us Christians from the curse of the law. If you choose to remain under a curse, that's your problem and not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Publicly Expreses Regret For Collecting Tithe, Proves Daddy Freeze Right by OkCornel(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
The TRUTH on this tithe scam is coming out gradually...

The TRUTH would always vindicate itself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Spiritual Signs To Recognize Your Soul Mate / Who is the Vilest among these Characters / South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.