Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport (54308 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by 100IY3S(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

This guy can buy you and your whole village, your Ooni inclusive grin
shut up
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2017
FOR IT IS APPOINTED ONE DAY FOR A MAN TO DIE AND AFTER THAT JUDGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by HIPROFILE(m): 5:05am On Dec 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Ignored

No way...you can't ignore this one...it's epic
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by HIPROFILE(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2017
sophoccles:

Lol. Dem pack am for crate like white-goods. Igbo traders will never stop to join Secret Society, all because of money!

Chai.. Na so ewodu take block this one brain..
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by HIPROFILE(m): 5:10am On Dec 15, 2017
adedehinbo:
grin grin angry grin he died because he refuse to carry the drugs in his yansh this time,he now come and carry it in his belle which made fat and cocaine wrestle and both of them join force to take his life. Igbo man and cocaine Na like bread and butter. eze indi gbo aka China white powder ojemba

Igbo man is to drug as Yoruba man is to.............?

A. Skull mining
B. Rituals & scam
C. Laziness
D. Dirt
E. all of the above

Xmas gift for correct answer!

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by kennieG(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2017
O. P are you in China? You try.. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Too late to ignore. The tribal bigot you are gave him the opportunity to assault u with a 110+ likes brain cracker
ProWalker:

Ignored
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by opomulero101(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2017
embarassed His physique seem obese,dat's why he couldn't survive the stroke.
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by adeoba2008(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Shut up.
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by emmabest2000(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
The guy was not Igwe or Eze, although his nickname was Igwe sampa.
Your profile picture 是你的女朋友还是你的老婆? shocked

RIP DUDE

5 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Kenis4190: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2017
What a life he traveled to China alive and was shipped back dead.

RIP MAN
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Ogunleti01: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Yorroba people has so much respect for their culture that they keep cutting human head and female kpekus to preserve their culture grin
... and the Igbos are less concerned about about their names going around smuggling narcotics ...
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2017
A young man...... Forty-four years old!

Lived fast, lived rich and died young.

In my language, we have what we call "Baba Olowo" (rich old man). There are lots of them in Yorubaland.

Many of them have the benefit of time to contemplate their lives and dedicate their latter years to doing good. They build mosques, churches, help people. Their tenants don't know what expensive housing means because they are contented and rarely hike the rent on their houses and shops.

No matter the money you may have, it's not worth dying young. Don't involve yourself in money rituals. Watch your health. Live to be a Baba Olowo, not envied, but loved and revered by all.

This message is to all that would be rich any which way.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Ogunleti01: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
HIPROFILE:

A. Skull mining
B. Rituals & scam
C. Laziness
D. Dirt
E. all of the above

misinformed Jew you better shut up your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2017
The vain and vanity of the life of man
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Always money!

Let him get up and sign the cheque to buy the village naa.

4 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
So I took my time to read the post on this thread and I come to conclusion that the yorubas are the most confused tribe on Earth. With this kinda hatred for the igbos yet they're the one clamouring for one Nigeria. What a confused tribe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by dieBYfire: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Ignored

E pain am
Accept my condolences grin
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by spencekat(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2017
Kenis4190:
What a life he traveled to China alive and was shipped back dead.

RIP MAN
This life sef.Exactly what happened to my Uncle who lived in London for years and died in 1997.The guy was a good man.Barr.Collins continue to rest in peace.
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by stjsd(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by mamachizzy(f): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2017
What the hell is wrong with us have we degenerated to this level? somebody is dead, a family is in pains mourning, and all we can think of is to bring tribe in to it. Guess what, no matter ur tribe, u will still die one day. May we not carry this foolishness in to 2018. I don't blame the white man for seeing us like monkeys. we behave worst than monkeys. If we can drop tribalism, we will achieve amazing things. But no we have to show how tribalistic we are, even at the point of dead. smh

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Sluvist(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2017
may he remain inside that package un-pieced

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by MENELIK1: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
GuyWise:

Look at how these afons are wailing ontop of an IGBO man corpse, Chai dem swear for you people from WASTE not to see anything IGBO even their dead body?

Osu, don't mind him he has forgotten how potopoto people always mind their business on Yoruba related thread. Please pardon him for the sake of your erosion ravaged land of rising crime Biafla.
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by Adebowale89(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So I took my time to read the post on this thread and I come to conclusion that the yorubas are the most confused tribe on Earth. With this kinda hatred for the igbos yet they're the one clamouring for one Nigeria. What a confused tribe!

take that your time to read Yoruba thread and see how Igbo aren't hiding their hatred for humanity

stop crying like an hypocrites

welcome to nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
ProWalker:
Ibo people, once you have small change for pocket, you can become and name yourself Igwe of any any town.
Ibos have no respect for their culture as scanty as the culture is

I won't reply you,I will ignore you just because of one Yoruba girl I crush on

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2017
He was a young man....i thought kings don't die young na.....how e take happen
Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by MENELIK1: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2017
HIPROFILE:

A. Skull mining
B. Rituals & scam
C. Laziness
D. Dirt
E. all of the above

Osu, this is the correct answer
A. Skull mining -- Clifford Orji (mining & consumption)
B. Ritual & Scam -- Okija shrine / an Osu guy sold a non existing Airport (Greatest scam in modern history)
C. Laziness -- hawking fan yogo & gala is the definition of hard work to the Osus
D. Dirt-- Aba and Onitsha are competing among dirtiest slums in the World!

Kindly forward my xmas gift. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

take that your time to read Yoruba thread and see how Igbo aren't hiding their hatred for humanity

stop crying like an hypocrites

welcome to nairaland
The igbos made their point clear that they don't like you guys and that's one of the reasons they're agitating for disintegration. But yorubas are confused. You don't like the igbos yet you want them to remain in one Nigeria with you. who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by babsodity(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, this is the correct answer
A. Skull mining -- Clifford Orji (mining & consumption)
B. Ritual & Scam -- Okija shrine / an Osu guy sold a non existing Airport (Greatest scam in modern history)
C. Laziness -- hawking fan yogo & gala is the definition of hard work to the Osus
D. Dirt-- Aba and Onitsha are competing among dirtiest slums in the World!

Kindly forward my xmas gift. Regards.

Baddest!

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport by VanBommel(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
agadez007:
They are only angry because he wasn't buried in their Zone by now they for done mine his skull

To them Na bad market

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.