Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) (24368 Views)

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / "Defend Yourselves Without Carrying Arms" - Ortom Tells Nigerians / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2017
This man is daft oo

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
God i need a better explanation why i am sharing the same country with these animals and gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorillas and terrorists

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

Na ya mama fit that description you give our 1st lady.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria can either;

Split and allow every ethnic group to go their own way. For example Biafra becomes a country and other ethnic groups follow suit

OR

We give up our sovereignty and independence and allow a foreign (Either European or American) government to come be in charge of us. As in we enter a period of recolonialism with more matured rules so it won't be as oppressive as it was in the 20th century.

Left to us, Nigeria can't move forward.

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bareal(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
authehighness:
you comments,in every post is always dsame,nothing to learn from it,always out of point,am not sure you are ok,if,i were you,i will retreat from this forum,atleast for sometimes weeks,because sometimes,if, you are not careful,politics section of this forum can turn brain,you seem to be there, but you are not,and remember in african culture,once you mad,enter market,no more

Maybe, he's Emperor Musiwa in disguise

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
How did we end up in the same country with swines like this

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahaha, seems bmc didn't give you Christmas package tongue ,nairaland resident bigot, so let me guess, this is not the kind of thread that you can gyrate on, so you would rather avoid it? ,see your life? undecided
python1:
[s][/s]
Get the fvck outta my mention. Anyone can post his or her comment for whoever wants to read, but very disgusting inviting people to your comments by tagging. That is nothing but an emptiness calling for attention. Have you seen me tagging anyone in any of my posts apart from members I share same view with? Post your comments, tag your likes, not members who aren't interested whatsoever you post.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
COW problem

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

You finished typing what you wanted to type, then you tagged me in the end, why exactly? What makes you think I'm interested in whatsoever you post? Why must you inform me? Or can't you simply type and allow it open for interested readers? If you must tag, can't you simply tag members with same view like you? Why tagging me? Or are you giving the impression that without me you can't survive? If the last is the case, pls survive, I can't deny you that.

Fulani terrorists are the major problems of this country.

We to divide this country from the middle belt down.

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by nijabazaar: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

First learn how to write coherently, wasn't sure whether you were writing your personal problems or responding to my comment. grin grin grin

forgot the typo...he's telling you the bare truth.

Refactor

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, seems bmc didn't give you Christmas package tongue ,nairaland resident bigot, so let me guess, this is not the kind of thread that you can gyrate on, so you would rather avoid it? ,see your life? undecided
[/s]
Whether or not "bmc" paid me for whatsoever, my question now is; how exactly should that be any of your damn biz? Why are you pained when it is me that has not been paid? Man/madam, leave my mention and concentrate on your "non bigot" life. undecided See me see wahala oh. angry
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

Fulani terrorists are the major problems of this country.

We to divide this country from the middle belt down.
That is your biz, not mine pls. Now, get out of my mention.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by edgeP(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Dr. Umar Bindir, a former Federal Director, Sport Commission, and a DG under the last administration. This slowpoke called Bindir schooled abroad oh! Haaaaaaaaa! NIGERIA IS FINISHED!. I used to have respect for this Nincompoop oh! Is he telling all of us to own a gun and start killing one another? I am vibrating with anger at this moment. IGP please do the needful and arrest this IDIOTA

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by felixomor: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Meanwhile SARS is killing people in southern Nigeria for owning big phones and driving fast cars.

God will deliver us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Xisnin(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Yoloba people are silent on this one. If one Nnamdi speaks, they will be foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.

Igbos like their leader are natural cowards.
A fulani man made a stupid comment but Ipob cannot
face the man due to fear and had to blame Yoruba.
SMH
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahaha, OK I will leave you alone, but can you atleast share your thoughts about the thread to us, lets hear what you think about this fulani menace and why certain individuals are allowed to carry arms in the country thats not so hard to do, is it?
python1:
[s][/s]
Whether or not "bmc" paid me for whatsoever, my question now is; how exactly should that be any of your damn biz? Why are you pained when it is me that has not been paid? Man/madam, leave my mention and concentrate on your "non bigot" life. undecided See me see wahala oh. angry

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

That is your biz, not mine pls. Now, get out of my mention.

It is your business when you openly choose to support and defend wanton destruction of lives and property by terrorists fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

It is your business when you openly choose to support and defend wanton destruction of lives and property by terrorists fulani herdsmen.
Okay.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, OK I will leave you alone, but can you atleast share your thoughts about the thread to us, lets hear what you think about this fulani menace and why certain individuals are allowed to carry arms intheoe country thats not so hard to do, is it?
[/s]
Man/madam, leave my mention alone, I have nothing to share with you. Bye.
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by samuelson06(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
authehighness:
you comments,in every post is always dsame,nothing to learn from it,always out of point,am not sure you are ok,if,i were you,i will retreat from this forum,atleast for sometimes weeks,because sometimes,if, you are not careful,politics section of this forum can turn brain,you seem to be there, but you are not,and remember in african culture,once you mad,enter market,no more

Bros, if I have to mark your exam scripts and you write like this, I'll fail you straight up. Were you not taught how to punctuate your writings? How can you be writing like this? Are you a child? Please do something immediately else this would deprive you of something big. It looks real poor. I don't hate you please. Just make amends.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

Okay.

You should be ashamed of yourself..

Bye!!!

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

You should be ashamed of yourself..

Bye!!!
Okay, I'm ashamed of myself. Hope my mention will now rest. angry
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by kellyJames5(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
DSS will just overlook this one now...
In a sane clime, he'd be in Abuja now.

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bedspread: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Stalwert:
Doctored video that deprives us of the point he was trying to make. The video once again confirs the average pig and idiot will believe he is a bastard of any one on the internet doctors a video of father using the word bastard.
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT Wat a HUMAN BEING WITH BLOOD SAYS...
AND U BLAME TRUMP FOR HANDING OVER JERUSALEM TO ISREAL

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

Okay, I'm ashamed of myself. Hope my mention will now rest. angry

The fire you keep poking will surely consume you one day.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

The fire you keep poking will surely consume you one day.
You mean you are still inside my mention? Thought you wrote "bye" just now. angry
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by donqx: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
for reAl
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Ogaga90: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
I pity Nigeria, this is a leader speaking. If na Biafra Nigeria no go rest.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by bamoski(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

You mean you are still inside my mention? Thought you wrote "bye" just now. angry

I'm done with you.. Nigga

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Godson1978: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
We are in serious problem in this country. Just watch him very closely u will know that there are more hidden agenda from the expression on his face. People of this type are not suppose to be a leader. Are u saying all farmers should be holding guns for protection. What are u saying so boldly. Family out there are crying because of their love once and u think it will not happen u or love ones too. Are u immune to death. When will u learn to put our self in other people shoe, saying this could be me or any of my relative. God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.