Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. (1431 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Mymobilespecs: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanders ,am really confused and I need your help , I fell in love with a girl who is dating my friend tho before they started dating I should have asked her out. It I couldn't but when there relationship was going I asked her out she told my friend and rejected me ,and sometime later I think the lost the chemistry of their relationship ,they never broke up but it was a break[Giving each other wome time] ,that time the girl fell in love for me and I love her too then ,we don't see due to school and gradually I start to lose interest in her ,she's home now and her ex wants her back badly that she told me everything and said I sud not make her regret leaving my friend for me.The problem now is that I already fell in love with a new gilr which I lobe so much dearly and I already introduced her to part of my family.
I don't want to hurt the other girl for the fact that she left my friend for me and now am deeply in love with someone new which I already introduce to family.

What should I do please ,don't come here to say shit.
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by xcommando(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ko possible! U know within yourself the one you love most.
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Jodha(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pick one and rest... Ojare...
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
You want to kill two women with one stone......if u are not careful u will lose the two birds oooo
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by AlexCk: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Falling in.love with ur friend's gf though(plus hitting on her while she was still with him again), nawa u o. It's just weird to me sha

Now u have falling in love again, lol.
How do u just fall in love like that sef, tor
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is it now why you want to kill us with bad grammar?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Bholutife18(f): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Im thinking due your typographical errors, you might lose the two

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by ouzo1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your hrt na catapult?? Which kind falling in nd out love be this
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by phintohlar(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mymobilespecs:
Nairalanders ,am really confused and I need your help , I fell in love with a girl who is dating my friend tho before they started dating I should have asked her out. It I couldn't but when there relationship was going I asked her out she told my friend and rejected me ,and sometime later I think the lost the chemistry of their relationship ,they never broke up but it was a break[Giving each other wome time] ,that time the girl fell in love for me and I love her too then ,we don't see due to school and gradually I start to lose interest in her ,she's home now and her ex wants her back badly that she told me everything and said I sud not make her regret leaving my friend for me.The problem now is that I already fell in love with a new gilr which I lobe so much dearly and I already introduced her to part of my family.
I don't want to hurt the other girl for the fact that she left my friend for me and now am deeply in love with someone new which I already introduce to family.

i'll sure say poo, cos everything you said here is nothing but poo

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Premiumwriter: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
djpriopry:
Is it now why you want to kill us with bad grammar?
Oga this your grammar sha lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Premiumwriter: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
One question: so you'll be comfortable sleeping with a girl your best friend has slept with? And you are even talking about marrying her
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Jeff9498(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Asshole
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by pedrilo: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Dis guy neva baff, him still be student, fcckin within their circle of friends is their hobby. Carry on
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Premiumwriter:
I guess grammar originated from ur village
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by ogorwyne(f): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Mymobilespecs:

How easy is it for a man to go back to a girlfriend that dated his friend when they broke up? lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Premiumwriter: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2017
profolaolu:
I guess grammar originated from ur village
No o just wondering why you'd murder the innocent thing.
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Premiumwriter:
No o just wondering why you'd murder the innocent thing.
U must be high on expired weed
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Premiumwriter:
You should know better than this, you write for a living or maybe you don't..oops
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Wisedove(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Irrespective of the blunders, I am sure the message is well conveyed so, kindly advise him and move on.

I'm sure most of you correcting him have a lower grade in English .yeye people everywhere.

@OP, I take chuku alabiabia beg you, try to scrutinize those girls behavior within the next few days and choose the one that is best for you ; thereafter, try to tell the other girl why things won't be working between you so that she can move on too
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Joislim(f): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Your friend's girlfriend?
You're not a good friend OP.
Face your new girl and stop being an evil friend.
The way you fall in and out of love tho .......
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Premiumwriter: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
profolaolu:
U must be high on expired weed
that's better, at least I did not inherit an expired brain like you
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Premiumwriter: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
djpriopry:

You should know better than this, you write for a living or maybe you don't..oops
I don't have to be a writer to know it, everyone who attended primary school should be able to see it, don't tell me you didn't attend one.. Oops lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
What Is This One Sayin? You Love Someone But Dont Want To Hurt Another... Certain Doors In Your Life Must Close In Order For another To Open... Better Be A Man And Make A Decision... When It Comes To Women Dont take Shiit From Them and Dont Act Like Shiit to Them...
Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Lalas247(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
DeadRat:
What Is This One Sayin? You Love Someone But Dont Want To Hurt Another... Certain Doors In Your Life Must Close In Order For another To Open... Better Be A Man And Make A Decision... When It Comes To Women Please Dont take Shiit From Them...

Too much sense ....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Premiumwriter:
I don't have to be a writer to know it, everyone who attended primary school should be able to see it, don't tell me you didn't attend one.. Oops lipsrsealed
It looks like someone had nightmares last night,ehya sleep with the lights on this night.awon primary one 'ingirish' teacher

Re: What Should I Do - Am Stuck With Two Girls. by Belafonte(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Mymobilespecs:

You're not ready.

(1) (Reply)

shocking! read what this lady said / . / Please Help I'm In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.