Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Say No To Ofeke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Ofeke (1057 Views)

Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) / APC Members Protest In Abuja: 'Say No To Imposition Of Candidate' / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Ofeke by bunbit23: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Thank you my able GM.
more light to your path. may the gods continue to increase your wisdom, you will eat the fruit of your labour.
so I mote it be.

[12/14, 07:53] Fatty Sister: My able GM more light to ur part good morning sir thank u for all ur teachings

[12/14, 07:54] Peter Lagos: Good morning my able Grandmaster and all light house members.

[12/14, 07:55] Kelechi Ebonyi: My GM thank you for yesterday's night, of a truth you're a father, with your money,your time and resources you've always shown me great love. Just a flash in the midnight you didn't waist time to call me back, it was just few weeks ago I met you but you've given me a million worth of attention and cares. Thank you Sir

[12/14, 17:57] Daniel Lagos: Great house wisdom sincerely speaking the ose oji daily ritual is really working.
I am patiently and happily waiting for the full teaching of our humble gm on kola nut ritual also.
Angels guide to house.

[12/14, 20:20] Victoria Ogun: ��odogwu akataka..ur response is always one in town..ikariri ife ana ekwu...more light to ur path my lordship

[12/14, 21:38] Henry Jos: According to the able and capable Grand Master, you can chew or insert seven (7) seeds of the ose oji in your pocket for protection, but when it comes to body cleansing, you are to use only three (3)
Re: Say No To Ofeke by bunbit23: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2017
[12/14, 22:09] Victoria Ogun: if i pay odogwu akataka 100,000 for dis experience alone...in d eyes of d gods n goddess dey will see d 100,000 as a token All odogwu akata 's teachings are gbam....pure 100% with undiluted facts....my father was a nwa dibia before he died...so d son of a lion is always brave...were nke ceaser nye ceaser ma gi were nke eke kere uwa nyekwa okike kere uwa..I do burnt up to 3k5 on data every month on YouTube n website learning all dis things (hoodoo)...n practicing dem i m seeing results n effects in my daily life... Family,my business my spritual affairs.. N so on...i believe in hoodoos n Voodoos.....i m always online Wasting money on data learning how to use common things around me for h**doo to make my life better...name them "candles salt water sugar kolanut alligator pepper,spiritual items...common root n herbs around me..going to spiritual shop buying spiritual things to help my life...which they are working perfectly with faith ma imara ife ina eme...n not d kind of people DAT will say let me just try it...DAT just it is not accepted...u need zeal, determination, focus n spiritual concentration...Now d GM is teaching us now for free...n some people are here just like mmadu inoro na mmiri ncha ana aba ya na anya...odogwu akata's teaching is d water u need to clean d soap Frm ur eyes to see clearly.. if only u are smart enough to know dat as u make ur bed u lay on it...as he is not going to join u to enjoy ur misfortunes n ur ups n downs due to ur ignorance.... spiritual realm is very very important in every persons life...I build my spritual life more than every other aspect of my life...to be magnet to positive vibrations n not d negative vibrations... To even be able to smell when negativity is sourounding you...with my age my spiritualism experience is 40yrs older dan my age...let me not go far before my able gm will be angry with me..he is teaching us on how to grow our spiritual realm to be like water n oil to negativities..water can never mixed with oil...U n negativity cannever be compatible anymore...onye nwere nti ya nuru ife odogwu akataka na akuzi ma tinyekwaya noru...ebe ana enye nwata NNE ya na nna ya no ndumodu ..ka onye enwero NNE na nna nesi amuta ife..make use of ur wisdom or die with ur ignorance...may we all never join dis group in vain..may we all have something good to testify at d end...may u live longer my grand Master as u are shade mor light ..n more light to my fellow member.... Iseeee ...dis is just to encourage all d non serious members to know why they are here...I m sorry my gm..if I crossed my boundary sir...more teachings!!!��prosperity n progress...ya gazie oo�

[12/14, 22:40] Jerry Sage Lagos: I am odogwu, "a married man" it's those that are not married and as well consider themselves not as odogwu will use 3 seeds.

I am capable and qualified to use 7 seeds.
[12/14, 22:40] Jerry Sage Lagos: ... According to the lecture of our GM.
Re: Say No To Ofeke by bunbit23: 4:12am On Dec 15, 2017
[12/14, 22:48] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Thank you, Gm. I have never doubt your wisdom and will never. I am beginning to feel the light. Your truth is life.
More light to your path Odogwuakataaka
[12/14, 22:48] Udoka Mmadukegbu: I have been doing it this way, but am more peaceful today for hearing it from you. Thank you Gm. May the gods continue to guide you
[12/14, 23:21] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Thanks brother you have said it all. I have come to believe it all, every step I take means something to me, I see the results. So am bold to share my testimony in the house. Gm. has reduced my problems to the level I can work. He always say, " just at the comfort of your home"
Odogwuakataaka is our my light
[12/14, 23:21] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Sure, none is small ooo
Get started and you will see the result

[12/15, 02:37] Eze Ibadan: Good morning d great odogwuakataka and all members of diz sacred forum, may d gods and goddess continue to give light to our part today, so I mote it be!
Re: Say No To Ofeke by bunbit23: 4:19am On Dec 15, 2017
[11/8, 20:37] Osita Apapa: I stay with my mother yesterday and today
[11/8, 21:11] Osita Apapa: Sir 4 complete 13 years now I ve not seen my mum because of bad people at home
[11/8, 21:12] Osita Apapa: My mum never believe am still alive
[11/8, 21:13] Osita Apapa: The moment my mum saw me yesterday at the market square she just lied down
[11/8, 21:18] Osita Apapa: on the ground, which got me ashamed but it's out of happiness
[11/8, 21:30] Osita Apapa: In fact our members, if they know the value of the ritual practice whenever u give a date for ritual practice every body ll participate. My Grand Master u're real and God sent to me I don't know about others
[11/8, 21:34] Osita Apapa: May the God and and His Angels supplying u with wisdom and knowledge for we to keep on taping from u
[11/8, 21:39] Osita Apapa: Ogboni power is of nothing to u, and whatever u tell us towards ritual practice is true, I am a living witness

[11/9, 00:45] Odogwuakataaka: Wow!
May the gods and goddess guides and favour you forever.
Obedient is better than sacrifice.
You obeyed and followed the guide and today, you can proudly reap the dividends.
You shall continue to increase from goodness to goodness.
May the hands of the gods and goddess never cease to guide, protect, bless and prosper you.
As you move on to obey, so they shall cause great abundance for you.
Angels guide!
More light to your path Osita!!
So I mote it be!!!
Re: Say No To Ofeke by bunbit23: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2017
[11/22, 17:30] Addul Accra: Please the Ose oji.. can I kip it in 1 place after im done then I tk outside for the hot Sun for better result..

[11/22, 17:49] Odogwuakataaka: Throw it away immediately

[11/22, 18:01] Addul Accra: Okay thank you..
[11/22, 18:01] Addul Accra: Seriously doing wonders..
[11/22, 18:02] Addul Accra: OSE OJI!!!

[11/26, 11:31] Addul Accra: Angels guide indeed.. Today I made intention of going out to search for MORINGA not knowing my cure was behind my room..

[12/9, 21:24] Addul Accra: Gm.. The alligator pepper is working.. I swear it giv anything upon request..
[12/9, 21:25] Addul Accra: When I ask n it didnt.. I insist the following day n there you see MAGIC..
[12/9, 21:26] Addul Accra: Tnk you GM...
[12/9, 21:33] Addul Accra: About the guy who I told you that he took my 5500ghc for the China school admission.. I want to use it on him to pay me back but I have to ask for your permission and better way to use it against him for better result... Thank You again GM...

[12/10, 00:04] Odogwuakataaka: Go ahead and do whatever your spirit ask you to do
[12/10, 00:04] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

[12/10, 00:16] Addul Accra: So shall it be!
[12/11, 06:45] Addul Accra: GM.. yesterday before bed I pray with the Ose oji requested to see somthing that will happen today..

I dreamt about a customer that I saw for awhile now..

In the dream he was following me anyway i pass so I hid in a corner where he say me and there I woke up ( the reason he was following me was because I sold an item too expensive to him..

[12/11, 06:47] Odogwuakataaka: Keep with your Ose oji rituals
[12/11, 06:47] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

[12/11, 07:12] Addul Accra: Iseee
[12/13, 22:16] Addul Accra: 1530416510526252

Please GM its MTN credit..

Please do accept it for I know its nothing to you because you have plenty of everything money can buy..

Your knowledge and wisdom is enough for me..

Im really grateful..

More light to your path!

[12/14, 03:12] Odogwuakataaka: May the gods and goddess always care and provide for you.
As you remember to credit my phone tonight, may the angels surprise you with blessings.
More light to your path

[12/14, 21:40] Addul Accra: Iseeee!

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] This Is Personal" Nigeria In Serious Trouble With US Over Jerusalem Vote / Buhari: "I Am never Comfortable Without Cows" / Ekweremadu Reacts To Call By Ex-chief Jugde To Investigate Him Over 32 Propertie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.