Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! (800 Views)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by aniano281: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2017
I’m a thirty-two year old single man from Miami, Florida. I live in my own house with a mortgage that I’m still paying. I purchased the property two years ago at my parents insistence.

They said I wasn't getting any younger, and it was about time that I started investing in something concrete and long-lasting.

It was around that time that I met my girlfriend on a foreign affairs dating site. It was another thing that my parents have talked to me about. They said they wanted me to seek out love. It was a good thing that I did, otherwise I wouldn’t find the love of my life now. I met her during my first visit and we really proved to ourselves that we were a good match.

In the past months, we have been casually mentioning marriage in our conversations. The idea of marriage is very lovely, and the thought of it really makes my heart flutter. The only problem I have now is that she has already mentioned her fondness for children but I’m still not sure if I do. I don’t really hate the idea of children but I don’t love it too, at least not as much as she does.

Should I be worried about us? Should I tell her the truth about how I feel about children? It was just a casual conversation anyway. Do we need to sit down and discuss the issue? I badly need anyone’s help regarding this problem. Maybe I’ll change my mind in the future. I want to sort this out soon. Please help me!
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by williamdeluxe(m): 4:19am On Dec 15, 2017
u need to sit her down and tell her wahz on ur mind, let her knw diz iz wat u want nd see her response... bt I tink if u really luv dix girl,she gonna influence ur decision
nd above all pls pray abt it....
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Foreign affairs again?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Fxmanager(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Don't ignore communications in relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by AntiWailer: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
Foreign affairs again?

Yelz

That iz Falz Department.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2017
At thirty two,your parents be telling you goan buy house undecided undecided undecided

At thir+y two your parents be telling you goan get gf cry

maybe you should take this matter to them,they be telling you the number of kids to have angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by alfred007(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2017
ok
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
"About time I started investing"

Omo wa ni.
Op abeg light dey una area?
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2017
My signature is better than your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2017
chupachups:
At thirty two,your parents be telling you goan buy house undecided undecided undecided

At thir+y two your parents be telling you goan get gf cry

maybe you should take this matter to them,they be telling you the number of kids to have angry
Lolz.
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by pedrilo: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2017
this man is not ready.
pls stay away from marriage
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by Funky123(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Did you mean you don't even want to ve children or what....c'mon no lady will take that from you,perhaps you are not ready to marry
Re: My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! by favourmic(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
your problem

(1) (Reply)

Why A Lady Should Not Bring Out Her Shape In Dressing / What Will You Do If You Were The Husband Or The Wife? / Pls Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.