Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States (413 Views)

Senators Source Loans To Prosecute Election Cases / Buhari To Give 6% Interest Loans To Nigerians To Buy Made-in-nigeria Cars / Buhari Approves Negotiations For $15 Billion Loans To Finance Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by ManirBK: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Mynd44 lalastliclala
http://leadership.ng/2017/12/15/fg-stop-budget-loans-defaulting-states/
The federal government yesterday said it would stop giving budget support loan to states that fail to comply with the conditions agreed under the fiscal responsibility plan.
Gombe State governor, Dankwambo,quoted Finance minister Kemi Adeosun as saying this in her presentation to the National Economic Council.
The governor said the Council was updated on the budget support facility loan granted to states in June,July and August,2017.
He said the council was assured that the Federal Ministry of Finance was working on the payment of the September budget support facility.
Dankwambo stated, “The minister of Finance informed the council that the budget support facility to states is also based on certain conditions as agreed under the fiscal responsibility plan,but she complained that most states are yet to comply and added that noncompliance will make her ministry stop any further to be given to states that do not comply.
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by ManirBK: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
GOOD ONE!
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by python1: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Very good one jare. States should live within their means. I know say dis thing go pain Japanese grunting elements well. They will soon come for my head, but I don comot. cheesy. On the final note, God bless my president.

1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2017
ManirBK:
GOOD ONE!
How does it affect you?
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by Flexherbal(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Good move !
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by Caseless: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Good!
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by wristbangle: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2017
To be honest, it's a good decision. Good call from the minister of finance.
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by frankyychiji(f): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:
Very good one jare. States should live within their means. I know say dis thing go pain Japanese grunting elements well. They will soon come for my head, but I don comot. cheesy. On the final note, God bless my president.
When Aregbese borrowed from the future of Osun indigenes and repayment deductions was effected from source, you were the first to wail uncontrollably on NL.

Take away Lagos away, other SW states are just mere hamlets which can't stand on their own.
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by Desyner: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Better. Let them open their damn books.
Re: FG To Stop Budget Loans To Defaulting States by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
frankyychiji:
When Aregbese borrowed from the future of Osun indigenes and repayment deductions was effected from source, you were the first to wail uncontrollably on NL.

Take away Lagos away, other SW states are just mere hamlets which can't stand on their own.
and all the states in your tribes would, right?

U shkd look for a new national anthem- this 'take away lagos' is stale...

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Like ‘one Of My Sons’ – Amaechi / Pending Issues In The Country / Libya: The Tragedy Of A Promising Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.