Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Give Muslim Sisters Their Right - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Give Muslim Sisters Their Right (7146 Views)

Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Let Us Help Our Single Muslim Sisters!!! / Dear Muslim Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by serikiYCU(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Wallahu ghaalibu ala amurihi
Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by MrDude: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
amodu:

I believe you should be more concerned about the day light robbery perpetrated by your robbers so called pastors using the Holy Bible as their arm which qualifies them as armed robbers.

Let me open our eyes to the popular Malachi 3:10, that very controversial verse our Pastors use to cajole us to part with our money, but regretfully not used for worthy causes but to fuel their own selfishness and love of worldly pleasures.

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

The third word here is what I want to refer us to, "whole". In which context is whole used in English language? When something many is gathered together. This tells us that the tithe being referred to in this verse is the ones that have been gathered together, that is, the ones people have paid (in our own case) to the Pastors. So, from this we can see that it is the Pastors that are collecting tithes but refuse to bring the whole (not part, not some, not most, but the whole, everything) into the storehouse that are robbing God, not you that have used your tithe to settle the hospital bill of your poor neighbour who has been detained for 2 weeks for not being able to pay her child delivery bills.

Do you want to become an accomplice in this robbery

Oga what concerns The Bible with this na? grin I'm not the first to call Islam the most barbaric force ever known to man so why the hate?
But since you like quoting verses and chapters from this so called story books I have some for you to choke on wink

1) “The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” (Qur’an 8:65)
2) “Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” (Qur’an 3:28)
3) "We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers." (Qur’an 3:151)
4) “The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” (Qur’an 9:30)
5) “Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” (Qur’an 9:123)
6) Muhammad declared:"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33)
7) “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” (Qur’an 2:191)
cool “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” (Qur’an 9:5)
9) “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” (Qur’an 22:19)
10) “Allah does not love those who reject Islam.” (Qur'an 22:38, 30:45, 3:32)
11) “Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” (Qur’an 47:4)
12) Muhammad permitted stealing by muslims from unbelievers; (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
13) Under Shariah Laws Islam teaches and promotes intolerance and barbarous cruelty in the exercise and imposition of religion; “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” (Qur’an 5:33)

5 Likes

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by crixlight2(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
personal59:
Allah aid is sought

Tohib Adejumo wrote:

Reflections on the Nigerian Christian

Years ago, I was a junior secondary school pupil of Government College, Ibadan. Early morning on assembly ground, I would watch
as Miss Jimoh or Mrs. Oyerinde, stand eyes closed in prayer, cane in hand, while concluding each prayer sentence with “in the name
of Jesus!” Young as I was during those years, there was something unsettling about their prayers.
You see, GCI had a rule, or so I had learned from old boys, that the school was secular in the sense that on assembly grounds
prayers favoring Christianity or Islam may not be made, but God can be used because of its neutrality to both religions. But these
teachers, wittingly or not, broke the rule, and it was okay. Many years later this praying style lends me a view to the Nigerian
Christian mind.
Lately, I have been thinking of my Nigerian Christian friends and their privilege (which most are unaware of its existence) in the
academic institutions and workplace. Many of our Nigerian Christian friends never had issues stemming from their conscience
conflicting with the system, so when a fellow Nigerian compatriot who is a Muslim say he or she has a conflict with the system,
they’re fast to think that the person is just being unnecessarily stubborn and being a cry-baby. Those Muslims are extremist
anyways.
But what the Nigerian Christian friend forget is the fact that even though both Muslims and Christians are full citizens of the country,
the system of the country had been designed primarily with the needs and accommodation of one person in mind – the Nigerian
Christian. Not the Muslim.
The British Imperialists who colonized us were Christians so every aspect of life touched by them was designed to naturally favor
their way of living which has Christianity at its center. This is not to say that there was a cynical attempt to make the systems
exclusively favor one religion over the other, because such an assertion would be ludicrous. They were just doing what came naturally
to them, and had Muslims colonized Nigeria, the same would have been true as well. So returning to the point, Sundays were no
school days, Christmas and New Year celebrations fell wholly in holiday seasons, and there was nothing prohibiting the use of crucifix
in schools.
You will remember that most of the public schools were once missionary schools. In Ibadan, we have Saint Annes Girls School, Saint
Teresa, Baptist High School, Methodist High School, and many more. This again buttresses the point that everything is in favor of the
Nigerian Christian student. He never has to worry about his Sunday church service conflicting with WAEC schedule as we have seen
in recent years for Muslim students, when the examination commission in a cavalier way set an exam time to conflict with the time
for Jumua service.
Nigeria has been independent for a while now (some 57 years) and I do think the recent public debates on the violations of Nigerian
citizens’ constitutional rights to freedom of religious expression should call the Nigerian Christian student to a somber reflection of
his or her own privilege. The Nigerian Christian should understand that she is called freely to the bar without any buts or ifs because
of the privilege that comes with being Christian in Nigeria. She should therefore rise and hold the hand of the Nigerian Muslim woman
and demand that she too must be called to the bar with no ifs and buts.
She should understand that putting a scarf on one’s head as required by one’s faith should have no bearings on once admission to
nursing school at all. He should know that, just like shaving the beard clean is of no consequence to one’s office job, keeping it
should equally be inconsequential.
In short, the Nigerian Christian must look into the privilege his religion affords him in this country of ours, and make sure that other
Nigerians be afforded similar rights and privileges. No one should have to choose between identifying as a Christian, and being a
journalist. I think you and I will agree on this.

God bless you , am a Christian, I like your write up and you make sense

2 Likes

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by personal59: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
crixlight2:

God bless you , am a Christian, I like your write up and you make sense

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
cry babies. hijab is a tradition of the arabs/middle east pple. law profession and bar are not islamic, she shud go study sharia or islamic law. mtcheeew. Nuns get called to bar and do away with their dressing, but muslims na to dey cry like baby. mtcheeew
Does who studied sharia law too, were called to bar!
Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by amodu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
MrDude:

Oga what concerns The Bible with this na? grin I'm not the first to call Islam the most barbaric force ever known to man so why the hate?
But since you like quoting verses and chapters from this so called story books I have some for you to choke on wink

6) Muhammad declared:"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33)
cool “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” (Qur’an 9:5)
9) “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” (Qur’an 22:19)
11) “Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” (Qur’an 47:4)
12) Muhammad permitted stealing by muslims from unbelievers; (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
13) Under Shariah Laws Islam teaches and promotes intolerance and barbarous cruelty in the exercise and imposition of religion; “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” (Qur’an 5:33)

Worthy and beneficial it is not to dwell in a knowledge and doctrine you lack while you immerse yourself in that which you knows about, concerns you so dearly and negatively affecting you and your lots.

This needs your attention the more.

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by 41lady(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Written by Mujahidin Zulkiffli...

Merry Christmas to all; especially to Muslims

Before you Islamists start telling me off and others not to participate in celebration or wish Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating can you please do the followings first. Here I am making you a checklist of how NOT to be a munafiq (hypocryte) Muslims:

Stop using the Gregorian calendar. Don’t you know that the calendar is a Christian calendar?? It’s named after A Pope! Pope Gregory XIII who introduced it in 1582.

Oh by the way, BC means Before Christ and AD means Anno Domini which means The Year of The Lord!!!! Homaigad!!! Aren’t you acknowledging The Lord Jesus Christ every time you use the calendar So very Christian of you lah Muslim...

Wait, you celebrate your own birthday that is on the Gregorian calendar Homaigad!!! You idiot, you kafir laknat!! Why you celebrate your birthday based on the kafir calendar and not using the Muslim's calendar? Oh my, oh my you want to be kafir, right? Admit it lah... smiley

Your device OMG!! Ok now dump your phone and destroy your devices.. I’m sure they are on Gregorian calendar, Anno Domini!!!

Go use Hijriah Calendar. In case you haven’t dump your device and are still reading this, you kind of know that you gotta use the Gregorian calendar because nobody uses the Hijriah’s calendar for their daily lives, not even the Arabs of all Arabs. You’d also know that the calendar can be a mess. Every year, the calendar can change, make that twice a year during the two Eids. And the funny part is, because the calendar calibration is done in every country before Eid, we can end up with different dates and it’s a mess to recalibrate itself back so the whole world would have the same date. How hard can it be if we don’t have synchronized dates? Kinda painful to book flights, arrange meetings etc etc.. No? Try lah..

Don’t wear hijab, it originates from Ze Bible! Don’t believe me, go read Genesis 24: 64-65. "Rebekah put on a vail upon seeing a man in sight". Where in the Quran that states women must wear hijab? Quran only specifically said cover your bosoms with your “khimar” (scholars interpreted this as headcovers, although the Arabic word shaar which means hair or raas which means head are missing). Khimar is not only head covers, it’s anything that is used to cover including curtains so the absence of the word hair/head means Quran never asked women to cover their head but use any khimar to cover their bosoms/chest. Or is that why some of you wear curtains all over? Also, didn't Prophet Muhammad told you to be different than the Jews and Christians? To not do what the Jews and Christians do? If so, then why you follow Christians wearing hijab lah? Anyhow, Lady Anne, Queen of King James used to wear hijab and she was a Christian. Oh nuns also wear hijabs, you want to be nun is it? I know now... So since you want women to follow Rebekah the Christian, why can’t we wish Merry Christmas to our Christian friends again?? You yourselves are Christian followers lah oi, Muslims..

Anyhow for most of us, we’ll continue our lives as normal with Gregorian calendar, phones and devices etc. And you’d continue wearing hijab and tell people to wear it too because God said so. Maybe He did, in the Bible for sure.

Let’s just live in peace shall we? Merry Christmas to all. Especially to Muslims and Islamists all over the world.
Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by larrywax: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
You obviously don't know what you are saying! undecided If security was their challenge, why didn't they ask another female to screen/search her?

When did modest dressing/lifestyle become a sin or yardstick for not been allowed to be a professional?

Alhamdulilah, I'm married to a very beautiful & well mannered full hijab sister whose profession is Medical Laboratory Scientist & has been practising for 9years, did her M.Sc overseas 3years ago.

Kobare dasohun undecided product of a failed system.

sorextee:
Why dont we start with u guys warning ur sisters in d north to stop strapping bombs under their hijab and detonate it in a crowded place.

When u guys are done adressing the issue above, then we find a solution to this present one. cheesy

Who will blame d security agents?? With d way the security situation is in d country u still dey wear hijab go crowded place. Una can find trouble ehn, and una sabi claim victim..

That was how a lady in lagos state wore that ninja cloth to an interview. And she even said she knows someone there. She say the person she knows, she called her name. Out of curiosity, the woman removed d lady's ninja cloth. She started crying that her rights were violated.. Which rights? In dis century, u still dey wear nicab go interview..

If person wear ninja cloth call my name, na race I go pick first.

1 Like

Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by sorextee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
I know it would be myopic to u cos I just stated the truth there. So as I said earlier, until u guys start criticizing the activities of ur hijab wearing sisters in d north openly, den me sef will join u guys in criticizing what those security peeps did to her.

maykam:

hypocritically myopic! why should I blame you for the nonsense you've typed above? and what do you know about Islam and Muslims? What tenant of the Qur'an do you understand? do you also rely on the wrapped interpretation of the cherry pucked verses?

Can you answer all those I've asked you? if you can't, then don't quote me afterwards.
Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by Edemaya: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrDude:

I don't talk to terrorists angry

I repeat!! Since your forefathers couldn't do anything to it! You are just a minor!!

Opoonù agba!
Re: Give Muslim Sisters Their Right by personal59: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
MrDude:

please can you explain this verses to me?

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the
sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or
moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently,
and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and
worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one
end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must
certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death,
because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel
will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have
led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Numbers 31,

where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin
females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Network Marketing in Islam / Wealth: 10 Quranic Teaching / The Fatal Error Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.