Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi (21997 Views)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Amaechi: Wike Thinks About Me Even When He’s In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by LordAA(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Op which one is former minister of transportation?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by abututony(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Wike is yr lost son, he should be thinking about u always. If u near him now, sorry he will sock yr blood.He is tasty
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed what Governor Nyesom Wike thinks about all the time.

According to the minister, Wike has only one agenda and that is 'Amaechi'.  The former governor and Wike's predecessor during an interview on Question time by Channels Television said;

"The governor has just one agenda – if he is in his toilet, ‘Amaechi’; if he is outside his toilet, ‘Amaechi’".

He went further; "He (Wike) was my staff; he is like one of my sons. Why should I engage him? He was local government chairman when I was the speaker of the state," he added.

"When I was governor, I used Rivers state’s money on projects in the state. If you visit the state, you will see the primary schools that we built. No matter what the governor does, the projects are there,” he said.

“I hired 13,200 teachers who are alive, I established primary schools, the primary schools are there. They are no longer maintained. When I was there, I appointed a contractor whose responsibility was to come to school like the children".

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/15/wike-thinks-time-even-toilet-amaechi/

cheesy

That means that Amechi is Shiit to Winke.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by billyG(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Scholar01:
So your only achievement as a Governor was building primary schools? Well, congrats undecided
He did more than that d best roads in rivers state was done by ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by billyG(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
i advice ameachi to buy 7 in 1 koboko,dip it in pepper & flog wike thoroughly everyday in his sleep.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by eventsms(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2017
So why Nigeria will never development as a country.

Our politician keep on make noise everyday without a meaningful plan .

Did Amaechi develop River state with his personal money?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by bejeria101(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
This guy has lost it gay!
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by smjoe(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
it's vice versa,ameachi you guys can work things out just beware of Solomon's vanity
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by SPYROOC12(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
am not understanding again oh. FORMER MINISTER OF TRANSPORT? when the sacK am
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Legalbeing(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2017
diplomat058:
These Two Politician Kleptocrats is spite of their covert and overt looting competition still have the guts to come out and incite the people again each other.

I honestly would have been happy if their rivalry had translated to the enthronement of great development strides in Rivers State but it's a big NO. Sadly, someone who cannot even feed three times a day will still come here to defend one against the other.

Looking at Lagos as a Model and drawing conclusion on how Successors have always outperformed their Predecessors because Lagosians have set a standard of governance for Political Office Holders, it is safe to say that Riverians are yet to wake up to the full-scale of their Political and Social responsibilities in governance. If not so, We wouldn't be having this Competition of Failures being glorified as this.
when the majority vote comes from illitertes, visionless and tauts living in a state, any man with the loudest noise and swagg in ruggedity wins the election.. Thats why Northerner k3ep ruling Us...what do they know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by redsun(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
In the toilet! That man do show gays tendencies sometimes,I am sure he is a closet gay.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by bikefab(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why would he be thinking of you like that, eh? Amechi, are u his girlfriend or one of his concubines?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by ahamonyeka(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Clowns
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
uwa1:
Any patriotic citizen of this country will always think of how foolish you were to have spent rivers state taxpayers money to support a goaless and visionless party to elect a blind government...
Are you sure,and if you are sure can we see evidence please?

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Samzor: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
why wouldn't he think about you, cause you are he's brother
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by ofuonyebi: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Just as a worshipper thinks of his god or idol!

just as the messenger and allies think of their boss!

just like the animals in the forest are restless thinking about the king of animals

so, will wike be thinking and sleepless because you are his former oga and the lion of the riversland!!
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by xtainchukwu(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't get it why won't amechi face ur responsibility in Abuja and the nation at large. Rather u re busy causing issues with ur supports in rivers state. Don't get other state are done with election but we are still doing election in Rivers State , then tell how 2019 will look like.... And u claim u love rivers people. Nonsense
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by dieBYfire: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed what Governor Nyesom Wike thinks about all the time.

According to the minister, Wike has only one agenda and that is 'Amaechi'.  The former governor and Wike's predecessor during an interview on Question time by Channels Television said;

"The governor has just one agenda – if he is in his toilet, ‘Amaechi’; if he is outside his toilet, ‘Amaechi’".

He went further; "He (Wike) was my staff; he is like one of my sons. Why should I engage him? He was local government chairman when I was the speaker of the state," he added.

"When I was governor, I used Rivers state’s money on projects in the state. If you visit the state, you will see the primary schools that we built. No matter what the governor does, the projects are there,” he said.

“I hired 13,200 teachers who are alive, I established primary schools, the primary schools are there. They are no longer maintained. When I was there, I appointed a contractor whose responsibility was to come to school like the children".

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/15/wike-thinks-time-even-toilet-amaechi/

grin he thinks about you as his bae of this wife? undecided
It's quite unfortunate how Wike's glory and power eclipsed your tiny fame! Life Na turn by turn. Your time don go ....Na Wike Dey rain now. grin
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by dieBYfire: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
fellowman:

guy na Lion...o if them hear you talk this for PH na big wahala you go enter...o

it's just his head that Okrika call him lizard.

Lies! we don call am Lizard for Rumokoro n Choba tire! Stop acting like Amechi controls PH....all pH strong men gallant for Wike undecided
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by brookz: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
All dis print media & bloggers can lie...
the news started wit "former min of transport " whereas he's d incumbent.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by brookz: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
All dis print media & bloggers can lie...
the news started wit "Former min of Transport " whereas he's d incumbent.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by JayCynic(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
...e
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Charly68: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
When you are a news maker,people will keep on thinking & talking about you. It is a stage in life..keep pressing forward and Wike will keep thinking and talking about you..by so doing advertising your star without paying for it..
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Teobaba(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2017
That's the truth , you are now his nightmare cos he never believed you will be up in abuja deciding what happens to the state
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Teobaba(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
grin Amaechi is just a sick pot bellied confused boy... He spends alot of time talking about Wike, he just can't wait for any opportunity to talk about wike, his nightmare.

I think you are the one sick hear ,when you see a man like Amaechi and u call him sick ,you need check your brain bro
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Touts in high places!
See their faces like condtipated BABOONS. embarassed
Ugly things.
Thank our lucky stars for DONALD TRUMP and an agbero-free NATION. God bless the USA!!!!

Forever! kiss

You supported Donald Trump?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You supported Donald Trump?

I am independent and I DO NOT VOTE. The Americans voted and I accept their choices.

Shikena! cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Kuyo: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Amaechi and Wike matter no go end very soon
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I am independent and I DO NOT VOTE. The Americans voted and I accept their choices.

Shikena! cool

I understand, but who would you have loved to lead?
Same Trump or Clinton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Presidency’s Call For Senate To Reconvene / Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud / EndSARS Protest Hits Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.