Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos (35089 Views)

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / 2017 Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey going places
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amirullaha:

Be very careful who do such transactions with because some of the guys nowadays are fraudsters...
how are you sure the guy is not a scam himself?
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by eniorisha(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Apology to all concerned. I observe our A-list MOG love flocking around politician nests. One sees them mostly in religious cum social events DT would be well attended by top politicians.

How many of them av they saved their souls so far

When will d like of Papa Adeboye , Papa Oyedepo, et all, visit Agberos in their various joints and motor parks? I'll be so happy if Our MOG can visit people like NURTW bosses, & acclaimed notorious cult gang leaders.

Are these set of people not lost souls to be discovered, especially d poor agberos??

Christianity is humility, service & sacrifice. Nothing else.

Just thinking along. My opinion though
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Amirullaha(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
how are you sure the guy is not a scam himself?
Sure... You can't tell who is who this days....
But i like your name o...
SnakeXenzia game of those days...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
It was really beautiful I watch it live
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
lagosrd:
Why attend a function of you cannot cooperate with their style of dressing. Sighted aregbesola there now on cap in a christain gathering. McGee.
xtians are not tolerant
xtians come to mosque for official services and they would be allowed to sit down and given the best of accolades
give me biblical references showing that putting on a cap during prayer is a sin
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by samson15(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Keneking:
Seen..I am sure this must have been in the 2017 budget grin grin grin

Aregbesola sef...maybe seeking soft landing after court voided "State of Osun" grin grin grin
+ Was he there as special guest appearance?
- Why the cap?

Is that Reuben Abati in the first picture?

Something like this would be in the 2018 budget proposal too... grin grin
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by lagosrd: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
bamidelee:

xtians are not tolerant
xtians come to mosque for official services and they would be allowed to sit down and given the best of accolades
give me biblical references showing that putting on a cap during prayer is a sin

Mr Oga, it is not acceptable. Can I go I to a mosque with my shoes on. The fact that I know is not permitted in Islam, common sense has told me that I should not do it. Sentiments apart. I am not attacking Moslems but pointing what is wrong out. Don't christain give Moslems accolades in their churches when they visit. So what are you saying here. Tolerant my foot. The point is when you are in room you should behave like one shikena. But the reverse is the case with fanatics like you who don't seems to get anything right. Moslems are welcomed in most Christian countries of the world and are even free to practice their religion without harassment but what do the west get in return from Arab countries except for a few and a bit enlightened ones.
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
zulex880:
Who's going to buy GLO airtime of 2000naira for 1500 please, i wanted to recharge 200naira and i mistaken added another 0 and I loaded 2000naira instead and that my last card right now, please who's interested? Drop your WhatsApp number I'm going to message you asap
grin
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by mywells: 3:57am On Dec 16, 2017
That was why Nathaniel bassey did not attend DELTA YADAR.
Re: Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos by gameboyo: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Amirullaha:

Be very careful who do such transactions with because some of the guys nowadays are fraudsters...
Are u sure he isn't a fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / How Bola Tinubu Commissioned Four Teams To Find His Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.