Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

A New Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Perspective (249 Views)

Analysis And Interpretation Of Nnamdi Kanu Hate Speeches. - Biafrans Perspective / Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective / Victor Banjo: Another Perspective To Biafra And Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Perspective by Stanmtn: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Fellow Nigerians can we all Reject Antiquity, traditions, faith, and authority and begin anew? We don complain too too much haba our complain don do because it is not helping out
And I’ve been observing quietly.

I went through a lot of videos and posts online just to find 1 post where something good was said about our own beloved country to my greatest surprise I couldn't find any without bias. How then do we expect transformation when we are directly attracting to ourselves the plaque that has befallen us today. We have no one to blame. We are only obeying the law of nature by creating our reality.

As we celebrate this Christmas (white man's theory) can we use this medium and try to change our attitudes and show some pure love and affection to our beloved country and speak positive things about our president and the rest leaders too. can we start appreciating our security forces what i am trying to say here is we've been condemning totally everything and our consciousness has absorbed it and only creating that we already absorbed in our minds to become our reality

Let’s do something new. Start envisaging the kind of president and other leaders as you desire them and accost each one the respect and love as if they are already doing awesomely well just as the law of nature that what goes up must come down even the bible confirms as a man thinketh so he is. Understand the bible not only about heaven hell or tithing, topic for another day. Lets think our president is the best and then hold faith on the (WORD) bible and law of nature that we create what we think.

No matter how you all sees it Nigeria is first before your family name so show your beloved country some love and start appreciating the blessings the universe has given to us.

Compliment Of The season. Oh Compatriots.
Because you love her you passionately obeyed her call
It is our father land we must go back to who we were one loving nation where love was our strength that gave us the faith that our situations today will only reveal us

Then the labors of our heroes past shall be once again recognized and celebrated

Where officials will serve with passion of one love for a mighty nation than selfish interest personal gains

A Great nation my beloved country with a lot of ethnic diversities enrich with natural resources bond in freedom

I feel the peace and intermarry ing harmony all over the land

Thank you for reading, Do something good today for 9JA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Signs 2018 Budget / Osinbajo / Gunmen Kidnap Paramount Ruler’s Wife, Principal In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.