Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson (15701 Views)

Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / PDP Needs To Apologize For Allowing APC Take Over Power – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Post-Convention Committee on Reconciliation, who is also the Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson, has said the party will need the full support of its members in the South-West to effectively execute its plan to regain political power in 2019.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Media Relations, Mr. Fidelis Soriwei, quoted the governor as having made the comment when he led the reconciliation committee on a visit to the former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, in Lagos on Thursday.

Dickson, who commended Daniel, a national chairmanship aspirant in the December 9 convention of the party, said that the PDP would need the support and the wise counsel of Daniel and other leaders in the South-West to succeed in its objectives.

He explained that the committee was in the South-West to discuss the issues that were thrown up by the last convention which produced the Prince Uche Secondus-led National Working Committee and pleaded with Daniel to sustain continuous participation in the affairs of the party.

https://punchng.com/pdp-needs-south-west-to-succeed-says-dickson/

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by temitemi1(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
No part of the country should be ignored in the process of rescuing our dear country from these broom possess demons

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Ihatepork: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
They know this. PDP already have the SE/SS in the bag irrespective of who they field as Pres/VP. But they need an extra region i.e the swing regions NC or SW. NC because there is large christian population. SW because we never give bloc votes. If they are banking on NC, then they are on a long thing because there is no guarantee APC won't sweep the region by a wide margin despite all that's going on there so the SW is very key. Fayose and FFK can't get you votes lol.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by oloriooko(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2017
PDP lost 2019 the same day it swindled SW of its right at the convention
They should just forget 2019 and prep for 2023

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by yarimo(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Mr dickson PDP need south West to succeed or not, GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Like I always say, No region should be considered less important to PDP.

I think with the reclamation of Northcentral, Northeast and part of Northwest coupled with the inroad into Southwest, PDP will sweep APC out of office in 2019 by a very wide margin.

Nice one from Governor Seriake Dickson

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
oloriooko:
PDP lost 2019 the same day it swindled SW of its right at the convention
They should just forget 2019 and prep for 2023
Oga nobody swindled anybody...

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala this deserve FP tho

13 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
All that is required are the following in South West:

25% - Lagos
25% - Ogun
25% - Osun
25% - Oyo
25% - Ondo
80% - Ekiti

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is it now u know that they r important yet u did not give them what they want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Amarabae(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why all these wailing over the PDP chairmanship ?
You called PDP a dead party yet you are wailing and gnashing your teeth because you were defeated at the pdp chairmanship election..
You want to be chairman of a "dead party "
Their latest tactics is trying to blackmail pdp into giving them VP in 2019.
Jokers.
The likes of ike ekweremmadu and co will watch you take a VP that has been zoned to south east?
Lolz comedians.
Peter obi is PDP VP 2019.
If you want to vote pdp you vote, if you don't like, you leave.
SE/SS are PDP stronghold,all they need is to get 40% in the whole north and 30% in southwest.
That's all

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by sremmlyf(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
This same people would have come to nairaland to brag about how sufferisticated they are,controlling the PDP and APC but their plan failed woefully now they cry foul! grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Runaway: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Just as Southwest need to know where dey belong.....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by tstx(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
.... Money can buy their hearts

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by mpowa(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
You need southwest? You don't o. Go to the polls without Southwest and prepare very well for 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by oloripelebe2: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin

No sir, we don't need each other grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by bedspread: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Every part is needed
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by wellmax(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ignore SW at your own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by fratermathy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
LoL. I thought they wanted to be a regional party.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by chrisxxx(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is what Machiavelli meant.
By all means get what you want apologize later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by mpowa(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
fratermathy:
They're already regional. North won't vote for them, neither will the west. They will beat their chests at SS/SE. They'll try again come 2023.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Goke7: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
PDP ti gba penalty si throw in!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Bolustical: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by GavelSlam: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
They don't need SW and they've shown it.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Bolustical: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
fratermathy:

I have always known there was something fishy about you.... Stop claiming what you are not on this forum
You detest the growth of the Niger delta
But your dreams will never come to fruition
mpowa:

They're already regional. North won't vote for them, neither will the west. They will beat their chests at SS/SE. They'll try again come 2023.

We are presenting not just a northerner
But a northern hurricane in the person of Turaki adamawa who will blow away all the enemies of progress
The more the Fulani herdsmen kill
The more people see buhari for what he truly is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by asawanathegreat(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
So people should work closely with dem or else u guys will fail again

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
i be yoruba. going by the 2015 elections. SW results evened each oda out. not consequential. some pple go come for my head. but truth na truth. in lag and oyo -apc had 1.2m pdp had 900k. one village for north cam cancel dat out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by tommynico(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
What do I really care about in those two parties?.....both are filled with sophisticated scammers and bigots, I better keep my votes instead of wasting it on some old hanger and a desperate man undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by AlanSugar(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Like I always say, No region should be considered less important to PDP.

I think with the reclamation of Northcentral, Northeast and part of Northwest coupled with the inroad into Southwest, PDP will sweep APC out of office in 2019 by a very wide margin.

Nice one from Governor Seriake Dickson

Your dream, I dunno if big or inconsequential, but certainly they do make you sweat and that's not good for you. Take your drugs asap!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by free2ryhme: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
BayelsaLegacy:
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Post-Convention Committee on Reconciliation, who is also the Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson, has said the party will need the full support of its members in the South-West to effectively execute its plan to regain political power in 2019.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Media Relations, Mr. Fidelis Soriwei, quoted the governor as having made the comment when he led the reconciliation committee on a visit to the former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, in Lagos on Thursday.

Dickson, who commended Daniel, a national chairmanship aspirant in the December 9 convention of the party, said that the PDP would need the support and the wise counsel of Daniel and other leaders in the South-West to succeed in its objectives.

He explained that the committee was in the South-West to discuss the issues that were thrown up by the last convention which produced the Prince Uche Secondus-led National Working Committee and pleaded with Daniel to sustain continuous participation in the affairs of the party.

https://punchng.com/pdp-needs-south-west-to-succeed-says-dickson/

grin grin grin

Papa Deceiving Pikin Party of unrepentant thieves and looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mudashiru Obasa Elected Speaker, Lagos State House Of Assembly / Ondo: Agboola Ajayi Calls For Resignation Of David Oloyelogun / Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.