Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson (15728 Views)

Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / PDP Needs To Apologize For Allowing APC Take Over Power – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by eddieo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jnrbaino4real:

I hope you know the states that make up north central as you pointed out.Benue has always been PDP if not cos of the imposition and now with the killing of Christians by fulani's.plateau was won by Jonathan and will still be worn by PDP in 2019,watch out for who saraki will work for in kwara. Apc is dead in kogi
Nasarawa was also won by PDP.. I doubt if APC is dead in kogi.. The people of kogi east are fanatical of PMB there but PDP will sweep the state using the igalas and okun and parts of ogori magongo

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by kpo4real: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
oloriooko:
PDP lost 2019 the same day it swindled SW of its right at the convention
They should just forget 2019 and prep for 2023
weldone octopus oloriooko
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by positivetaught: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Giving the party chairmanship to the SW by PDP would have been a master stroke but...
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by kayodekb: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
kogi and Nasarawa have large christian populations
YEAH BUT THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT MAJORITY NA MUSLIMS
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by kayodekb: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ihatepork:

Plateau, Benue and Kogi states have a large Christian population bro

YEAH BUT THE MAJORITY IN KOGI STATE ARE MUSLIMS... TALKING OF IGALA AND EBIRA
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

last I checked Raymond Dokpesi is from the south south and he cried about a certain unity list.

Yes we know that he's from Edo state.

Please give us IDs of southwest candidates.

Look PDP convention came and gone successfully, the whole world satisfied with PDP convention. Let APC conduct it convention and give us some more blamatic drama.
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by toye440: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nooo they dont o, all we know come 2019 they will come SECONDUS in position.
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by hooklover: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2017
The way people talk I tire here c hop folks are saying APC will win the way it won in 2015..

The votes APC got in 2015 was driven by change of PDP and DAT APC promises were cast in stone.

Now over 50% of the votes APC got will be lost due to failed promises,hunger lack of direction.

How do u expect a hungry , jobless, no hope guy to vote buhari .

How do u expect families whose jobs were lost to vote buhari.

The buhari dey voted has just lostbtouch with reality..

Every were you go people complaining of bad leadership.
Many folks can't afford 3square meals and u ate giving APC states as if its cast in stone..

From wat I c no reasonable southern with south west or SS or SE or NC or Middlebelt will open eye vote buhari.....

If you doubt me do a pool on naira land and c how poor Buhari will perform...
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by oloriooko(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
kpo4real:

weldone octopus oloriooko
grin grin grin
Its the simple truth cuz PDP cannot pose any formidable opposition to the incumbent party.
PDP has failed to learn from their errors in the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by onwugbenu(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
mpowa:

Why will we move for impeachment of the govt. We have are representative there, and no matter how bad things are, we're hopeful it can be better. But you want the govt out, na you suppose remove Buhari na.

OOOhh because you have a representative there, other who has not should go to hell abi? i was hoping you'ld say instead of impeaching the Govt. we will move the motion that the VP should move to the seat of the President so on and so forth. Rather than that you would kill every body because one person is VP shaa? Reason your words weather e make sense oooo.
Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jolar101:

Yes we know that he's from Edo state.

Please give us IDs of southwest candidates.

Look PDP convention came and gone successfully, the whole world satisfied with PDP convention. Let APC conduct it convention and give us some more blamatic drama.

You guys are the ones who said the South South presented a consensus candidate, and the West did not,i reminded that Dokpesi is from the South too and he complained about the unity list. every one has a right to contest,stop using consensus candidate as a smoke screen for irregularities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
hooklover:
The way people talk I tire here c hop folks are saying APC will win the way it won in 2015..

The votes APC got in 2015 was driven by change of PDP and DAT APC promises were cast in stone.

Now over 50% of the votes APC got will be lost due to failed promises,hunger lack of direction.

How do u expect a hungry , jobless, no hope guy to vote buhari .

How do u expect families whose jobs were lost to vote buhari.

The buhari dey voted has just lostbtouch with reality..

Every were you go people complaining of bad leadership.
Many folks can't afford 3square meals and u ate giving APC states as if its cast in stone..

From wat I c no reasonable southern with south west or SS or SE or NC or Middlebelt will open eye vote buhari.....

If you doubt me do a pool on naira land and c how poor Buhari will perform...

A nairaland poll will give you the most misleading result.
In case you don't know there are a lot of paid and pained people here,stop being naive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election / Peter Obi Sympathises With Victims Of Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.