Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience (486 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by Demmtek(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
I am in a confused state, there is this girl i like so much after telling her i love he so much, she said she is not ready but we can be friends fstforward, things have been working out fine for us both she do visit me regularly let say daily sef, until one faithful she seems too emotional and realize what it can lead to she left, and sent me a text that she is sorry she didnt wanna hurt me, blah blah i replied that everything is ok, i do control myself most of the time such things wanna arise, until like 2weeks later she came to me and said she will not like to continue the way we getting too close to eachother, that it is affecting her and bringing a negative impact in her that ( like am a bad influence kinda person) i said fine no wahala, basically am getting tired of the whole friendship stuff sef, so she left i didnt call her for days thou she called i didnt pick her call she sent so many text i was like we arent in a relationship why is she taking it so personal, to cut the story short she came back we talked and sort things out but same stuff usually happen, she is a virgin and religious so i stopped giving her attention nd move on with my life, but she didnt wanna leave me alone, the day we chatted last she said she may keep embarrassing herself if she see i wanna forget about her,
She sent me a text when wil i b free during the week so we can hangout, i told her am not gonna b available she said all stuff of things to me, the reason why i refuse is because she told me we cant date and she cant marry me, but what i really dont understand is why am i the one in the best position to be with.
For me i can be supportive to a friend, but i cant keep consigning foolishness
I really like her to the stage that i dont mind waiting for her
But she keep saying no but still wanna hangout with me keep me accompany all the time.
Am heartbroken tho!
Help a soul here.

Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by DaddyKross: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
No mind her, naso all of them dey do.

That's how they will put the tip at the entrance and when you try to enter, they will now say No is No.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by izaray(f): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:
No mind her, naso all of them dey do.

That's how they will put the tip at the entrance and when you try to enter, they will now say No is No.

Mtcheew
shocked shocked Chairman, i hail oh cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by DaddyKross: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
izaray:
shocked shocked Chairman, i hail oh cheesy

Marmee cheesy No be so una dey do ?
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by Demmtek(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Demmtek:
I am in a confused state, there is this girl i like so much after telling her i love he so much, she said she is not ready but we can be friends fstforward, things have been working out fine for us both she do visit me regularly let say daily sef, until one faithful she seems too emotional and realize what it can lead to she left, and sent me a text that she is sorry she didnt wanna hurt me, blah blah i replied that everything is ok, i do control myself most of the time such things wanna arise, until like 2weeks later she came to me and said she will not like to continue the way we getting too close to eachother, that it is affecting her and bringing a negative impact in her that ( like am a bad influence kinda person) i said fine no wahala, basically am getting tired of the whole friendship stuff sef, so she left i didnt call her for days thou she called i didnt pick her call she sent so many text i was like we arent in a relationship why is she taking it so personal, to cut the story short she came back we talked and sort things out but same stuff usually happen, she is a virgin and religious so i stopped giving her attention nd move on with my life, but she didnt wanna leave me alone, the day we chatted last she said she may keep embarrassing herself if she see i wanna forget about her,
She sent me a text when wil i b free during the week so we can hangout, i told her am not gonna b available she said all stuff of things to me, the reason why i refuse is because she told me we cant date and she cant marry me, but what i really dont understand is why am i the one in the best position to be with.
For me i can be supportive to a friend, but i cant keep consigning foolishness
I really like her to the stage that i dont mind waiting for her
But she keep saying no but still wanna hangout with me keep me accompany all the time.
Am heartbroken tho!
Help a soul here.

i have tried all my possible to keep her off my radar she keep popping out she is my worst nightmare, now she is even asking me out saying she will bare all the cost hell No she somehow a psycopath after so many months of professing to her
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by izaray(f): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Marmee cheesy No be so una dey do ?
I dn't kno oh. I was only passing thotongue
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by DaddyKross: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
izaray:
I dn't kno oh. I was only passing thotongue

kiss
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by khristal87(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Very simple, giv her ur conditions. U ll b friends bt she wnt stop u frm having a gf, once she starta seeing u with other ladies she ll park well... Dnt punish her, jst move on with ur life. Its either u re dating or u re nt. Mke dt clear
Re: Advice Needed Qualification 5yrs Experience by azelab: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dont quit yet bt u need to be very very smart and be focused even if you have the means hang her out, am telling you she has already agreed but dont want to say it yet. what you just need be very targeted to hit the point bt in a wise and smart way, as times goes on she will confirm your request.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Heart Break Pictures / Relationship – 5 Ways To Find Love Again After Being Cheated On / Africans Marry Whites More - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.