Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Wouldn't Ladies Accept That Guys Are There Hero? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wouldn't Ladies Accept That Guys Are There Hero? (515 Views)

How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? / It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wouldn't Ladies Accept That Guys Are There Hero? by purem(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Some girls can come online to talk about broke guys whereas the phone they are using twas guy's money

Most of them guys feed dem in campus

They swat with guys or guys pay there rent

Some girls, I know very well depends on guys to live, there's no such thing like nairaland girls, girls are girls

At the end of it all when you get married, your husband still the one responsible for 90% of the stability of the home

So why pretending?
Why some of u don want to agree tha we are ur hero?

A guy opened a thread this morning about his girl da wants him to buy her 66k phone, now when he finally bought her the phone, Tha bitch will use the same phone to come and yab broke guys (yeye brain dem get).......

As a slay queen, da phone u take selfie with, is guys money

Da hairstyle is guys money

infact 80% of the money slay queens spent is from guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wouldn't Ladies Accept That Guys Are There Hero? by Xionez(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
As my former lodge mate once said "...So dat d guy go dey start to misyarn, start feeling pompous so tey pesin no go hear word again. N. O."

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Nigerian Twins Undergo Successful Surgery Involving 22 Doctors (photos / For The Football Loving Men / How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.