Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY (631 Views)

William Barr Resigns As U.S Attorney General / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Since the coming on board of Donald Trump as the United States President, America’s immigration policy has been undergoing review.

Against the backdrop of concerns over the U.S. reviewed immigration policies, U.S. based immigration attorney, Chioma Azi is set to organise a one day informational seminar tagged: "US Immigration Policy Under Trump."

The epoch-making seminar is billed for Saturday, December 16, 2017, by 2.00pm at Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja, Lagos.

According to Azi, the seminar will focus on critical information on how to visit and study in America, including an update on Trump's administration's immigration policies and its impact.

Meanwhile, other side attractions for the event include a 30 minutes free consultation with the United States immigration attorney.

To register for this event, kindly visit: http://chiomaaziesq.com/index.php/events-seminars/

2 Shares

Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by Fynestboi: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by bedspread: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
S
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fynestboi:
cool
Mod stealing FP
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by MatricNumber(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
No worry i dey come. Enough of all the naija palava. Yankee here i come.
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by Ikenna1989(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
I need to attend this event tomorrow
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by Stooi76(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
America, God's own country here I come also
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by Fynestboi: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Mod stealing FP

LOL abi na grin grin
Re: TRUMP’S POLICY ON U.S GREEN CARD AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOU– US IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Since the coming on board of Donald Trump as the United States President, America’s immigration policy has been undergoing review.

Against the backdrop of concerns over the U.S. reviewed immigration policies, U.S. based immigration attorney, Chioma Azi is set to organise a one day informational seminar tagged: "US Immigration Policy Under Trump."

The epoch-making seminar is billed for Saturday, December 16, 2017, by 2.00pm at Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja, Lagos.

According to Azi, the seminar will focus on critical information on how to visit and study in America, including an update on Trump's administration's immigration policies and its impact.

Meanwhile, other side attractions for the event include a 30 minutes free consultation with the United States immigration attorney.

To register for this event, kindly visit: http://chiomaaziesq.com/index.php/events-seminars/

How can I get across to you? I sent you mail(s).

(1) (Reply)

Chart:checkout The 35 Most Powerful Military In The World / Waste: Over 30 Cars In Ghanaian Presidential Convoy / Why Does The Prime Minister Of Some Countries Have More Power Than The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.