Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! (1251 Views)

How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
honestly l am writing this with total confusion in my heart, l am not that ugly or too backward in life, but what l don't get is why l am yet to get a girl who is sincerely ready to go into relationship with me. talking about friendszone my own have grade, most of the girls l have been with are comfortable with us been friends, hardly do any of them want to go further than that.talking about mr nice guy, honesty l am not that type of person, l try to do my things and put every efforts to be real . the one that broke my heart, is a young girl that have been all over me and giving me all the attention. when the feelings developed and l decide to let her know, the answer she gave me shocked me... In her word" l really like
you because of your intelligent and the fact that you are hardworking and responsible, but l don't have any romantic feelings towards you. l believe that God will give you the right girl". infact this month alone l have been rejected by three girls who have q extremely nice and close with me. l need help nairalanders.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by BuhariNaWah: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
I see

Seems your village people have changed your face spiritually to Dracula's

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sorry about that
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abeg check yourself
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Ritieyalu(f): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Touching
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Dannieln1: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
You need NwaAmaikpe in your life

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is well.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by ekensi01: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bro, it's just that you have some people in mind when they reject you, you start thinking girls are rejecting you.

The moment you start talking like this, it's because you are looking down on yourself.

You have to forget about girls and focus on your business and you will start seeing girls to mingle with.

Remember don't go to date any girl directly be on the friend zone for and be having fun with them.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Homeboiy: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
na girl be ur problem now
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by kennyclassic: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
The - "your friend-zone get grade" part funny. Look out very well though. That one true love might not be faraway.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by PointZerom: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin If them no gree fall in love with you, you should fall in love with them after all , fall na fall and it doesnt mata where you fall.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Abeg check yourself
my dear ask me anything about my social life and l will give you a honest answer, maybe that will help you do the checking because l am tired of checking
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by internationalman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Almost everyone was once in ur shoes.

But don't worry this kind of problem has a way of sorting itself out as time goes on..

In the next five years u will b d one giving advices to people who'd be in d position u are currently occupying now.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by coolh3ad(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Vick4rill:
honestly l am writing this with total confusion in my heart, l am not that ugly or too backward in life, but what l don't get is why l am yet to get a girl who is sincerely ready to go into relationship with me. talking about friendszone my own have grade, most of the girls l have been with are comfortable with us been friends, hardly do any of them want to go further than that.talking about mr nice guy, honesty l am not that type of person, l try to do my things and put every efforts to be real . the one that broke my heart, is a young girl that have been all over me and giving me all the attention. when the feelings developed and l decide to let her know, the answer she gave me shocked me... In her word" l really like
you because of your intelligent and the fact that you are hardworking and responsible, but l don't have any romantic feelings towards you. l believe that God will give you the right girl". infact this month alone l have been rejected by three girls who have q extremely nice and close with me. l need help nairalanders.

Bro!!. Let me tell you the bitter truth. Do you have the finance to handle a relationship now?. As in, do you spend on these ladies, Take them out, do things you know ladies love that requires you spending even if not "sooooo" much??. Brother, there is no romance without finance ooooo....In this present generation, no lady wants a man that can't care of her oo. My own opinion o.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by internationalman(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
na girl be ur problem now
Honestly speaking if a girl isn't one of the problems of an unmarried guy, then he probably isn't living right..... No matter how serious he is with his hustle.

My opinion though.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by internationalman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
coolh3ad:

Bro!!. Let me tell you the bitter truth. Do you have the finance to handle a relationship now?. As in, do you spend on these ladies, Take them out, do things you know ladies love that requires you spending even if not "sooooo" much??. Brother, there is no romance without finance ooooo....In this present generation, no lady wants a man that can't care of her oo. My own opinion o.
Maybe the use of finance is probably the reason no one is loving him in d first place...

With money u can get Any girl in ur bed, but d dude is looking for love...

And it takes more than money to make a girl fall in love with you.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
bros you need to attend this program ASAP to get solutions grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
internationalman:

Maybe the use of finance is probably the reason no one is loving him in d first place...

With money u can get Any girl in ur bed, but d dude is looking for love...

And it takes more than money to make a girl fall in love with you.
you said my mind bro, l want somebody l can call my own..is not all about sex

1 Like

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
bros you need to attend this program ASAP to get solutions grin grin
kukuma kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by internationalman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Vick4rill:
you said my mind bro, l want somebody l can call my own..is not all about sex
hope you find that someone.

Listen carefully cos girls like that tend to knock silently..

1 Like

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by thunderfirebubu: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
at some point in my life I experienced same thing d op is passing thru. I was d guy every gal wanted to be wit cus I was looked at as a very wealthy person (my OND days), but each time I tried dating any one of dem they'd turn my request down, I checked myself couldn't find any ish with my personality so I decided to 4get anything dating. I later got admission into a new skool thru direct entry dat was wen things changed, at a point I had 8 gf, I was fuuucking at will even those girls dat turned me down dose days naso I dey import dem jus 4 fuuuck. in my class we had 42 girls I had sex with more than half of dem. I stopped asking girls 4 rships I jus invite u to my place nd make my move, if u accept so be it, if u don't Dats wen I'd start preaching love to u.. but at d end of d day sha focus on making d paper nd girls will flock arnd u.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Fmartin(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm.. Show ur pix
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by debssycharles(f): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Show ur face. I mean ur real face.... Add up ur biodata too.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by SIaye: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you nor get money. My brother hide your face.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by romade: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
My special advice for you is for you to try get a konga drum and also place a tag on your forehead reading a girlfriend is needed. Bros I promise u jux try enter market girls go too rush u. Hope you find that piece a helpful one.
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pm me, I may be able to give you some tips to help solve your problems
Re: No Girl Want To Fall In Love With Me!!! by goggleit: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Body odour @ work grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Matured Advice Needed. / Deleted / When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.