Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient (1310 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son. / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by maisauki: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
77-year-old Dr. Donald Cline, is accused of fathering at least eight children with different women who came to his office in the 1970s and '80s for fertility treatment.

It's believed that he could have more than 20 children, Fox 59 reports.

Cline, who is now retired, appeared in court on Thursday to plead guilty to lying to investigators. He wasn't charged with impregnating the women with his sperm because there is no state law against it.

Suspicion into the former practitioner began in 2015 when one of the children found eight DNA matches after taking a test through the genetics company, 23AndMe, which referred the person to Cline's Indianapolis clinic.

Because "live" sperm was being used at that time - instead of frozen samples - questions were raised about who would have been around each time to father that many kids.

When the disgraced doctor was first approached by investigators, he denied using his own samples.

DNA evidence, however, proved otherwise and Cline admitted to using his sperm whenever the donor was unavailable.

Prosecutors said he used his sample up to 50 times.

Cline pleaded guilty to two counts of obstruction of justice and was sentenced to 365 days in jail, all of which was suspended, meaning he won't serve time behind bars.

Cline not only avoided jail time, but won't be on probation either.

1 Like

Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by AnnyDaniel(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one weak me......
Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by Cashrange660: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is the true definition of "father of all nations"... Shebi Abraham only had 2 na.
Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by Damibiz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one wick me

1 Like

Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by Paulosky1900: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
u mean fucking those women? how else does he get his own sample...pls someone help me out cos am not understanding grin
Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by Atimeset: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
It would have been a different ending if he was black.
Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by armyofone(m): 3:38am On Dec 16, 2017
He used pipette to suck the minion tadpoles out.

Paulosky1900:
u mean fucking those women? how else does he get his own sample...pls someone help me out cos am not understanding grin
Re: Fertility Doctor Who Used His Own Sperm To Secretly Impregnate About 50 Patient by dollarss: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Paulosky1900:

They masturbate to phonographic videos and pictures using condoms, They then transfer into the woman.

(1) (Reply)

See Service Of Songs Poster For Boat Mishap Hero, Joe Blackson / Wife's Secret Camera Captures Husband Poison Her Everytime He Makes Her Coffee / 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.