Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

“Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics (3823 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by theinfong(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Typical Nigerians! They always have something to say regardless of them being asked to speak or not. So, photos of Rita Dominic was shared on Social Media, and instead of fans to like the photo and keep moving, some decided to bash the actress. A few saying, she is getting too old and others saying, she should go and get married or “carry belle”. Anyway, I still have that undying love for my Rita Dominic, any day, anytime.

See More at : https://www.theinfo.ng/2017/12/go-get-married-carry-belle-fans-slam-rita-dominic-sharing-makeup-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by goggleit: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oloshoo get busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
undecided RITA STILL DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING... THOSE FANS PROBABLY LIVE A HORRIBLE LIFE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Yeligray(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Finishing
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Yeligray(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided RITA STILL DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING... THOSE FANS PROBABLY LIVE A HORRIBLE LIFE.
naija ninja
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
exactly...That is why they have time to come on her page and live their lives through her, because their reality is bleak

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by wilsonAlo: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Willywilly see idiot

1 Like

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by medexico(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2017
People go just dey run their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Pappyto: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2017
What the fvck I gotta write now?
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by MhizzAJ(f): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2017
They should leave this babe alone like it's their business if she's still unmarried...Why bugging her about her marital status

I don't know why marriage is such a big deal in Nigeria

Most of these fans are frustrated

3 Likes

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Paulosky1900: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2017
thats nigerian for you

1 Like

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 5:08am On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
exactly...That is why they have time to come on her page and live their lives through her, because their reality is bleak

you are right
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by iamdrfresh: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2017
almost e'ryone has this mentality...When will Nigerians understand that marriage is not equal to happiness?
marriage is not just meant for everyone!
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by OmniSparrow: 5:52am On Dec 16, 2017
See trouble. Not as if the ones married are being wished well.

2 Likes

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Aystarz: 6:14am On Dec 16, 2017
She needs men to service her every now and then, but dread marriage.

What is it with Rita Dominic? What did we men ever do to her that she'd not consider just one of us

Old mama youngies in the house, biko pray tell.
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2017
theinfong:
Typical Nigerians! They always have something to say regardless of them being asked to speak or not. So, photos of Rita Dominic was shared on Social Media, and instead of fans to like the photo and keep moving, some decided to bash the actress. A few saying, she is getting too old and others saying, she should go and get married or “carry belle”. Anyway, I still have that undying love for my Rita Dominic, any day, anytime.

See More at : https://www.theinfo.ng/2017/12/go-get-married-carry-belle-fans-slam-rita-dominic-sharing-makeup-photos/
Rita Dominic is a hardcorr lesbian. That's why she may never marry

3 Likes

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by tstx(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2017
A vast majority of Nigerians are very shallow
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2017
what their business...person marry wahala person no marry wahala...please live your life to suit yourself and not someone or the society
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Martin0(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They should leave this babe alone like it's their business if she's still unmarried...Why bugging her about her marital status

I don't know why marriage is such a big deal in Nigeria

Most of these fans are frustrated

So let me ask you?
I agree marriage is not a big deal,and It not force!
But will u like to marry?
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by egopersonified(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2017
she will marry now and someone will still type 'hope it lasts'. I am very sure the person who made that carry belle statement has done 5 abortions, you wey carry belle, why you no born am. mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by theinfong(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Ahhhhh embarassed

Donjazzy12:

Rita Dominic is a hardcorr lesbian. That's why she may never marry
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by kelechiMarie(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Trust Nigerians to carry issues like this like it's a personal business. When it comes to national issues that affect, they'd be unavailable to make important decisions. Shioor
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by doyinbaby(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rita live your life.......haters can go and die
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by royalamour(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
But if she doesn't need a man, what about a child? Time if the essence o.
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by roarik(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rita my lady..live ur life
Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by Waffarianman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Her merryk face her life her pussy her yellow pawpaw face

Noon of my bz

1 Like

Re: “Go and Get Married Or Carry Belle” – Fans Slam Rita Dominic After Sharing Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2017
safarigirl:

indeed

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of E-money And His Brother, Kcee With The Food / Dbanj African Bono Don Hammer!! See His South African Babe Is A Billionaire! / wow !!!See Inside Saudi Prince alwaleed Bin Talal's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.