Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72269 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
we evolved from living orgasm that might have come from space . check this out .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_evolutionary_history_of_life
read hard for me to explain here.

Massob:

let me say I agree with you on the creation of earth, what about the creation of man?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
and do you have an empirical evidence for it?
okay explain how adam and eve bleeped enough for humans to reach billions.
if adam and eve made children that means their children will have to have sex with each other to populate the world. does that make sense to you.

what is your take on after life?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nothing , just like that. it doesn't exist. when we die , we are over, done, nothing , just like you don't know how you were before you were born.
Massob:

what is your take on after life?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Nothing , just like that. it doesn't exist. when we die , we are over, done, nothing , just like you don't know how you were before you were born.
What about the miracle that do happen in life?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Vikky014(f): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Uyi168:
U cnt be sane and be a muslim..
my dear. The said miss Iraq is bearing a christain so they just want to use style and do their normal jihad against infidels.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
example?
Massob:

What about the miracle that do happen in life?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
example?
Prayer that got someone healed from a particular sickness or a spiritual attack
how does that happen?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by LegitBoy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:
I bet bums supporting shiites won't know the difference between Sunnis and shiites now because it doesn't suit their narrative. I thought shiites were supposed to be the "good" Muslims according to you re tards?
When it comes to extremism there is no good muslim undecided shiites are just lesser evil than the sunnis.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by falcon01: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
ochardbaby:

Nothing is wrong about her taking pictures with an IsraƩlites.

Allah S.W.T says they are his most favored among mankind.

The day we Muslims stops seeing Israel as an enemy,is the beginning of peace in the world.

Islam is a religion of Peace.

If you are hungry,get a job.
If you are angry drink water and hold your temper.
Those who are fast to say kill kill kill are destitutes,failures and once they see an open chance they vent their anger out.

I have friends from all walks of lives,all religions. You will find greedy Israelites and greedy Muslims,but my experience has shown me that Israelites are more sincere about their pledges more than my Muslim brother.

Like the holy Quran has some topic that you think is harsh,same does the holy Bible.

Digest the ones you can and leave the rest. We need to change the name and general perception we sell to our neighbors,friends and people who are out to see our bad sides.

May Allah S.W.T enlighten us more,give us more courage and increase our understanding.

Please share the word today.

# Islam is peace starts with me.

sorry bro it cant happen the only way is to abandon islam
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prayer doesn't heal anyone. if it does then what's the use of hospitals, doctors and medicine?
also have you ever heard of placebo effect?

Spiritual attack is not real.
having a nightmare when you sleep is normal.

Massob:

Prayer that got someone healed from a particular sickness or a spiritual attack
how does that happen?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Fiaburnthem: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raheemzee:
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
so you are paid because I said you should get your own planet, while we too have ours, since you can never live without killing and drinking blood....
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Prayer doesn't heal anyone. if it does then what's the use of hospitals, doctors and medicine?
also have you ever heard of placebo effect?

Spiritual attack is not real.
having a nightmare when you sleep is normal.

You've been making sense to me before your response about spiritual attacks not being real... I pray you never get attacked spiritually. I know what I am saying.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
my fart smell like roses. i know what i'm saying. can you prove spiritual attack is real . if you can prove it to me i'll take the shahada now be a muslim.
Massob:

You've been making sense to me before your response about spiritual attacks not being real... I pray you never get attacked spiritually. I know what I am saying.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by otr1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Sabbath starts on Friday dumbo. I keep questioning how people can be so ignorant even with the internet. SMH
(Gen. 1:5b)..."and the EVENING and the morning were the first day."
Jewish days start at sundown everyday, not in the morning like our normal days.
It has nothing to do with Islamic Jumat.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
my fart smell like roses. i know what i'm saying. can you prove spiritual attack is real . if you can prove it to me i'll take the shahada now be a muslim.
How do you explain it when someone who has been struggling with stomach ache for long, given a prepared concoction to eat(the herbal concoction was prepared by the woman). After eating it, she felt like vomiting and she was told to vomit into the bucket she brought along with her.When she was done, she was told to pick out anything she found out of her vomit and behold, she was able to bring out seven pieces of rusted sewing needles, one cowries and a rusted ring.
Please how can you explain that?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
where is the evidence for this?
Massob:

How do you explain it when someone who has been struggling with stomach ache for long, given a prepared concoction to eat(the herbal concoction was prepared by the woman). After eating it, she felt like vomiting and she was told to vomit into the bucket she brought along with her.When she was done, she was told to pick out anything she found out of her vomit and behold, she was able to bring out seven pieces of rusted sewing needles, one cowries and a rusted ring.
Please how can you explain that?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
where is the evidence for this?
i have the pictures which I can't share with you.
voodoo is real..
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
quit it. if you can't prove your claim. stop claiming it. i saw a bird that turned into human last night . would you believe me if i told you that?
Massob:

i have the pictures which I can't share with you.
voodoo is real..
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
quit it. if you can't prove your claim. stop claiming it. i saw a bird that turned into human last night . would you believe me if i told you that?
well, I will not.
I'm sure you don't believe gayism is not good
Btw. Are you from the Eastside or the Westside?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by enomakos(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..
grow up pls
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
what do you mean by gayism? i don't care where another man want's to put his dick as long there are not victims that can't consent like an animal or a minor .

you don't need to know what part i'm from

Massob:

well, I will not.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
you will not believe . so how can or should i believe your claim? think about it.
Massob:

well, I will not.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
what do you mean by gayism? i don't care where another man want's to put his dick as long there are not victims that can't consent like an animal or a minor .

you don't need to know what part i'm from

Mr atheist. You will understand very soon
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
you will not believe . so how can or should i believe your claim? think about it.
Because I saw it happen.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TEYA: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Marotzke:
Miss Iraq is an Iraqi christian.
Miss israel is a jew.
Just for record purposes.
It is not Iraqi Christians that are threatening her, it is the adherents of the religion of peace that are terrorising her in their characteristic manner.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
can you stop please. stop being a liar
Massob:

Because I saw it happen.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
are you threatening me? lol
Massob:

Mr atheist. You will understand very soon
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
can you stop please. stop being a liar
Do you think I am starting a church, mosque or shrine?
What will be my gain if I was lying?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
are you threatening me? lol
Why should I threaten a brother.. No matter what your beliefs are, I am still your brother because from our conversation I can sense that you're a Nigerian
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by degyoniro(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
what if FIFA put them in the same group in a world cup, maybe them go kill FIFA.
just don't hiw they will settle their diff

if a Pakistan lady marry an Indian man....
her family na death penalty
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
yes i'm nigerian.
Massob:

Why should I threaten a brother.. No matter what your beliefs are, I am still your brother because from our conversation I can sense that you're a Nigerian
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
yes i'm nigerian.
God bless you.... I am sorry if it will upset you love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.