Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72207 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by foodiie: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
funny
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by deebrain(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Na wa
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nairalanddist: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Islam is peace
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by LordAA(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2017
I wonder if Islam is meant for human beings.
They are something else. Ordinary picture.

12 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by DaBillionnaire: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2017
selfie gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Holamidhe(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
I think it is not about the picture but the time she took the picture. There is no love sis
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Terminator1234g: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
simijimi:
Religion of Peace indeed.

God punish you. You brain don leak finish. Watin concern religion with this? You hateful Nigerian Christian as always. Olodo oshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Nothing Happened to her.
egopersonified:
why do you guys like reporting half the story. please after this picture was posted, tell us what happened to miss Israel and her family, so we can compare accurately.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Adeoba10(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Kk
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
is it a lie? idiot . religion of peace. piece of you here piece of you there.
Terminator1234g:

God punish you. You brain don leak finish. Watin concern religion with this? You hateful Nigerian Christian as always. Olodo oshi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Oponel1962: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Must everyone live to please anyone. GOD is mighty.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Terminator1234g: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
LordAA:
Are wonder if Islam is meant for human beings.
They are something else. Ordinary picture.

ARE YOU MADDD? WHAT THE HELL CONCERN RELIGION? BCUS TWO COUNTRIES DEY BEEF NA RELIGON GO COME YOUR AIR HEAD ABI.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:

Booo. Stealing jokes is lame.

PS shiites aren't even Muslims.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Minemrys: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Abeg who kn0w where i fit get Okrika jeans for here?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Terminator1234g: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:

You stupid indeed. If we are what you say we are won't we be fighting Here in Nigeria? Na why you Neva get job. Dey hate dey go.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
they share same sky daddy . shits and sunnys whatever they wanna call themselves . they can both off each other.
DevdanSanguine:

Booo. Stealing jokes is lame.

PS shiites aren't even Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TigoRymes: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..
Must your grandfather show himself...are you Santa?
Not matter our religion let's have one message... PEACE starting from here
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by purem(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:

You stupid indeed. If we are what you say we are won't we be fighting Here in Nigeria? Na why you Neva get job. Dey hate dey go.

Da was almost savagery

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by SalamRushdie: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Religion of peace living up to its name

25 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by NORSIYK(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:
I bet bums supporting shiites won't know the difference between Sunnis and shiites now because it doesn't suit their narrative. I thought shiites were supposed to be the "good" Muslims according to you re tards?
Don't forget that Iraqis are Sunnis with a minority Shiites
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by hatchy(f): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Uyi168:
U cnt be sane and be a muslim..
Nop!
Rather...
You can't be Muslim and be sane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin. And what

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry
and what impact does it have in fuel scarcity?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Religious extremists.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Judolisco(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Marotzke:
Miss Iraq is an Iraqi christian.
Miss israel is a jew.
Just for record purposes.
and so what dhey should kill her because of her religion na wetin we dey talk bdis oh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
they share same sky daddy . shits and sunnys whatever they wanna call themselves . they can both off each other.

I would say i feel the same about Christians but I've learned not to judge Christians based on the ones on this forum. You lot are fuelled not by Christianity but poverty and frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by DavidEsq(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by israelmao(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Many might hate Israel but her global relevance can't be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by SmartyPants(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
egopersonified:
why do you guys like reporting half the story. please after this picture was posted, tell us what happened to miss Israel and her family, so we can compare accurately.

The story was reported by the Israeli press so obviously there is no backlash against the Miss Israel.

Oya compare.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
NORSIYK:

Don't forget that Iraqis are Sunnis with a minority Shiites

You are either drunk or ignorant. Please read or research before making such comments in the future. Why do you think they chased sadam out?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by gtrader: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
The world would have been a better place if there was no Islam. A religion that supports violence and destruction. Imagine Christians giving a death threat to a fellow Christian just because she posed with a Muslim....that would never happen. May God reset their minds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bughead: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Islam is a loving sweet and wonderful religion for those who feels like killing others wink

I love this peace loving and soft violence religion

5 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2017
gtrader:
The world would have been a better place if there was no Islam. A religion that supports violence and destruction. Imagine Christians giving a death threat to a fellow Christian just because she posed with a Muslim....that would never happen. May God reset their minds.

Lol. Worse has happened, your shameless hypocrisy won't change facts. The world didn't start in year 2000 when you were born. The damage Christianity has brought from the crusades to slavery Islam will never begin to scratch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.