Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

some things you should know about Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some things you should know about Death (1920 Views)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real / Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria / What Are Some Things That Can Make One Gain Weight Fast.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 16, 2017
before now, i've been lackadaisical in my approach to life. i've always looked like one ready to take death in good fate due to my predicament. The attack i had tonight scared the sh*t out of me.

MY EXPERIENCE

Due to difficulty in breathing well, i woke up abruptly from sleep. I was petrified when I had a stroke (or probably an attack) on the right side of my chest. I held on to it so afraid as I positioned my body in the best way to avoid a disaster. In my mind, I was like ''so this is how it will all end.''

Me that was forming Atheist. I found myself pleading to God for mercy.

RESOLUTION

I really need to pull through. I don't wanna die. For my sake and that of my family. It's too late to fail, amen.

2 Likes

Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2017
hmmm...

MY ADVICE

Guard your life zealously. You don't know the value until you lose it

2 Likes

Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2017
oga, what's ur prblm gan gan. are you damh broke or you suffering from mental illness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: some things you should know about Death by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:29am On Dec 16, 2017
It's well
Re: some things you should know about Death by olureignforever: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2017
frustratedrat:
before now, i've always looked like one ready to take death in good fate due to my predicament. The attack i had tonight scared the sh*t out of me.

MY EXPERIENCE

Due to difficulty in breathing well, i woke up abruptly from sleep. I was petrified when I had a stroke (or probably an attack) on the right side of my chest. I held on to it so afraid. in my mind I was like ''so this is how it will all end.''

RESOLUTION

I really need to pull through. I don't wanna die. It's too late to fail, amen.

Accept Jesus today, tomorrow might be too late.

1 Like

Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Careful of what you name yourself.....I swear this one resemble those ones wey dey my dustbin
Re: some things you should know about Death by Gofwane(m): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Op, if you are a believer of miracles, go ahead and join the healing school of pastor Chris maybe God can help you.

Or better still, go to synagogue church. If prayer no work, tb Joshua will definitely dash you money for surgery.

Thank me later
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2017
I’ll still keep you in my prayers ❤️

1 Like

Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2017
God will heal you in Jesus name,but stop posting your pics anyhow abeg.
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
oga, what's ur prblm gan gan. are you damh broke or you suffering from mental illness?
hmm... It's a long story!

All the same, glad i'm out of harm's way for now

Re: some things you should know about Death by TexasCowboy(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2017
But why are you posting disgusting pictures here? Nobody wants to see your scrawny, unappealing body.
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
It's well
amen. Thanks man
Re: some things you should know about Death by Oxster(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2017
TexasCowboy:
But why are you posting disgusting pictures here? Nobody wants to see your scrawny, unappealing body.
adetoroamos:

I don't even understand tha guy lipsrsealed
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
olureignforever:

Accept Jesus today, tomorrow might be too late.
hmmm... is there really an after life? I'm skeptical about so many things...

Re: some things you should know about Death by Jodha(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
kissThank God yhu scaled through....God is giving yhu a second chance to serve him... Turn to God by brother before it's too late...

Re: some things you should know about Death by Jodha(f): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Yhur nails are cute sha...
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
Careful of what you name yourself.....I swear this one resemble those ones wey dey my dustbin
ohh.. My mood dictated that
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
Op, if you are a believer of miracles, go ahead and join the healing school of pastor Chris maybe God can help you.

Or better still, go to synagogue church. If prayer no work, tb Joshua will definitely dash you money for surgery.

Thank me later
kk..but I'm more into solemn style of service (from a catholic family). I'll try.
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I’ll still keep you in my prayers ❤️
k. I will appreciate that. Hello from the other side smiley
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
God will heal you in Jesus name,but stop posting your pics anyhow abeg.
#removed
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
TexasCowboy:
allow me express myself the way I want. I disregard etiquette at this moment. My life is involved.

I can't stay quiet...
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
kissThank God yhu scaled through....God is giving yhu a second chance to serve him... Turn to God my brother before it's too late...
kk smiley

As for your other comment about my nails, thanks for the compliment. I'm feeling fly

Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oxster:

I don't even understand tha guy lipsrsealed
my username says it all sad
Re: some things you should know about Death by modernWays: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
frustratedrat:
before now, i've been lackadaisical in my approach to life. i've always looked like one ready to take death in good fate due to my predicament. The attack i had tonight scared the sh*t out of me.

MY EXPERIENCE

Due to difficulty in breathing well, i woke up abruptly from sleep. I was petrified when I had a stroke (or probably an attack) on the right side of my chest. I held on to it so afraid as I positioned my body in the best way to avoid a disaster. In my mind, I was like ''so this is how it will all end.''

RESOLUTION

I really need to pull through. I don't wanna die. For my sake and that of my family. It's too late to fail, amen.

Why not go to the hospital instead of coming here. You are probably battling with depression, anxiety and emotional stress. Go for a medical check up before it is too late.
Re: some things you should know about Death by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2017
modernWays:

Why not go to the hospital instead of coming here. You are probably battling with depression, anxiety and emotional stress. Go for a medical check up before it is too late.
it's more than that. Low funds won't permit
Re: some things you should know about Death by Oxster(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
frustratedrat:
my username says it all sad

Hmm!!issoryt

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Mother Will Probably Pass Through When The Breastfeed A Male Child / Collection Of Beautifully Designed Office Female Dresses For All Women And Girls / Girls Are Now Resistant To AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.