Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi (23831 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by comrChris(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:
The vice president Prof Osinbajo pictured with the gov of osun State Governor Akeredolu and also the governor of Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a funny pose.

Please guys give this pics the best caption…… Let’s have fun

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-moment-of-vp-osinbajo-and-gov-akeredolu-with-gov-ajimobi/

where is the state of osunOsun state governor na
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by bareal(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
The Recessionists......
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by GoldNiagara(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:
The vice president Prof Osinbajo pictured with the gov of osun State Governor Akeredolu and also the governor of Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi in a funny pose.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-moment-of-vp-osinbajo-and-gov-akeredolu-with-gov-ajimobi/

Ndi Afonja! Afonja Amaka.
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Osinbanjo woukd have ran Nigeria more competently if he was the president. This is a forward looking man ... With that iPad nobody can lie to him about anything for he is in touch with every happenings

Mrop:

Gist from Praizeupdates

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by nemynely(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
1. Jesus and the two thieves (just before crucification)
2. Saint and sinners
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by comrChris(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
the last time i checked, Gov Akeredolu is the Governor of Ondo state i never knew he is now the Govr of the state of OSUN.
May be ondo and osun don swap their governors grin grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2017
The 3 apc super thieves
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by 9jacrib222: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
the last time i checked, Gov Akeredolu is the Governor of Ondo state i never knew he is now the Govr of the state of OSUN.

I wonder oooo
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by juman(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Nice photo.
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by emmie14: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2017
What is adorable here
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by femmyapson(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:

Gist from Praizeupdates

Governor of Ondo state not osun...get familiar with your current affairs
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by josh77(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Akeredolu governor of Osun state??
Am confused
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Sultty(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Man of God we know what u were doing late last night grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2017
funny thing is osibanjo mind no dey there sef.
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
the gov of osun State Governor Akeredolu did u mean it, no b aregbesola again
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by youska(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:

Gist from Praizeupdates

Oga Op Akeredolu is the gov of Ondo State not Osun State please correct your mistake
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mrop:

Gist from Praizeupdates

Ajimobi: VP, I didn't pay workers salary coz I used it to buy treasury bill for myself. Now I'm rich. Stinkingly rich. Hahaha

Akeredolu: VP, that's true o. Me sef don join. Being in charge is better than being a subordinate or assistant. Haha

Osinbajo: (thinking) chai, God, why did u put me in this demonic party. It is finished.
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi by possibility1234: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Akeredolu is the governor of Ondo state and not Osun please correct and revert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others / Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.