Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari (943 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / Boko Haram Attack Survivor Begins School After Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by CeoNewshelm(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2017
First lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari,had advised women and youths in Bauchi State to work hard and acquire knowledge to enable them benefit from opportunities that will be coming their way.Mrs. Buhari made this known at the closing ceremony of the Skills Acquisition and Empowerment Training Programme initiated and sponsored by her pet project, Future Assured. the event took place on Thursday at the Multipurpose Indoor Sports Hall, in Bauchi.

Citing herself as an example, Mrs. Buhari urged women and children, to acquire education as she did after her marriage that she went back to school.

“You know, when I got married, I just finished my secondary school education. I didn’t think my husband will be President again, but I still continued with my education and this is where God has brought me to today.

“I want to call on our people with a strong voice, education has become a compulsory thing that we must acquire.

“We must understand English and know how to speak it so that when any intervention comes, we will benefit from it. So, please, for God’s sake, people should continue to go to school even if you will not work in an office and earn money, but, so that, when opportunities come up tomorrow, you will not be left out.

“So, nobody should relent or give up in going to school to acquire knowledge. We should keep reading and schooling for the benefit of the society.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/go-back-to-school-after-marriage-i-did.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by agwom(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Good one...also appreciate your husband for the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by chinjo(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Unfortunately, that is not in their culture. Do you want men to be looking at their wives all in the name of going to school?
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by edoman2016: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Aisha Buhari has forgotten that most Northerners are too poor to enrol for school. They are hungry. And an hungry person has no motivation for school.
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2017
I lower mum phone's brightness to zero, I told her she need a phone bulb at 3k. Me sef need money.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by tuzeriouz(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
u cant go back to school wen u belong to the other room.
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by princeade86(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
what an advice frm first lady.
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Stalwert: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Pigs and idiots are already flooding the thread to advocates illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by denko(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2017
But I thought Muslims love pigs
Stalwert:
Pigs and idiots are already flooding the thread to advocates illiteracy
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Stalwert: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2017
^

Spotted
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by RemedyLab: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Just REVEALED

Natural remedies for diabetes you can try at home

visit NaturalRemedyLab for more
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by chiagozien(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2017
You mean after buhari raped you at the age of seven and got you pregnant at twelve,and you still go back to school.

Well i like your courage
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by newyorks(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2017
and whts that suppose to mean
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by EazyMoh(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2017
That's good.
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Advice taken !
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by aolawale025: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2017
She is married to a rich man. May be more difficult for a married woman who also has to earn a living
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2017
agwom:
Good one...also appreciate your husband for the opportunity
how old was she when she got married to husband?
She was a child bride and it was a must that she goes to school because before marriage she hadn't gone to school.

Going back to school after marriage is a good thing but Aisha Buhari is the wrongest example of those who went back to school after getting married to their husband.
Women who got married at 20 upwards after getting their Bsc or even school sat are the ones who can be used as examples not someone who was yet to complete her JSS class before marriage.
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by nototribalist: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
So why didn't you send your useless Buhari back to School? Madam you people are useless illiterates
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by python1: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
denko:
But I thought Muslims love pigs
It remains a thought. The pig rearers love their animals. Have you seen muslims rearing pigs?
Re: Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
chiagozien:
You mean after buhari raped you at the age of seven and got you pregnant at twelve,and you still go back to school.

Well i like your courage
Small boy behave. Its talk like this from radio Biafra that made Buhari take the beef personal, making him forever ghost Nnamdi Kanu from the face of the earth. Who knows you could be next

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Wants Separate State / #FLASHBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Lives More Meaningful – Tinubu / China Tops List Of Cities With Skyscrapers With 317 While Usa Comes 2nd With 257

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.